Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys... guess what I found out....

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys... guess what I found out.... Empty Hey guys... guess what I found out....

Post by Iffy Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 pm

I've been going to the doctors pretty much this whole month for pain in my abdomen area. I've had tests done and I just recently got them back.

I found out I have a fatty liver.... I thought only alcoholics get that.

has anyone else on the board had that? just wondering...
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... guess what I found out.... Empty Re: Hey guys... guess what I found out....

Post by PinkGloom Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 am

Wow, that sucks. I hope your not an alcoholic at 20.
Well, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Get well soon!
PinkGloom
PinkGloom
Artist

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... guess what I found out.... Empty Re: Hey guys... guess what I found out....

Post by Annemiek Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 am

Geez that sucks. I never heard of it before. Is it dangerous? And what next, is there a treatment? I sure hope you'll get well soon!
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Annemiek wrote:Geez that sucks. I never heard of it before. Is it dangerous? And what next, is there a treatment? I sure hope you'll get well soon!

From what I read, it's kind of advanced because when you first get it, there are no symptoms and when it advances in a way, then that's when you feel pain in your upper right portion of your abdomen. I have felt the pain for a month now, and it was horrible.
From the treatments I've read online, I just have to lose weight (even though I'm skinny to begin with) and eat healthy and keep my triglycerides down by drinking a lot of water. (my boyfriend already notices that I drink way more than he does.)
Hopefully it doesn't advance to the point where I need a liver transplant, but I don't think it will. I'm young, and otherwise healthy. My boyfriend and his mum are going to help me get healthier. Very Happy
WISH ME LUCK!
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

PinkGloom wrote:Wow, that sucks. I hope your not an alcoholic at 20.

I'm not...
I hate the stuff. My parents both were alcoholics, so my brother, James and I stayed away from the stuff.
I only got drunk twice in my life... never want to be again.
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum