Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Middle school and you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Middle school and you!

Post by Helga4ever on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey everyone this is a topic where you talk about your life experiences in middle school, you know stuff like embarrising moments, populars, break ups, and others if your too embarrsed you don't have to besides I don't like to think of the past much or the future in that matter, i like to live in the moment! So come don't be shy!!! Razz

P.S. I will be writing mine soon, but now I'm kinda buzy Cool bye!

LOVE NOUF
Helga4ever
Writer

View user profile http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Middle school and you!

Post by Iffy on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 am

I remember bomb threats at my school... every kid knew it was to get out of a test. Also our Gym always smelled like a pool. there was a rumor that it was a pool at one point, but then they turned it into a gym.

sorry, it's random... I'll write a better one when I'm not so high off cold medicine. They think I have MONO! funny thing is, I've been working and going to school while I've been waiting, and could have passed it on to a ton of people!
Iffy
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

so seriously in middle school they made bomb threats? you know middle school is grade 6, 7 and 8 right?
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MizzUnderstood on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh my gosh. They did that in my school too! From Middle school through High school! (Although it was usually the lower classmen who did the bomb threats in HS esp the freshman) But yeah, kids would write bomb threats all the time so they can get out of work. It stopped working tho, cause it happened so frequently that it didn't upset the day anymore.
MizzUnderstood
Writer

View user profile http://thedreamatory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Helga4ever wrote:so seriously in middle school they made bomb threats? you know middle school is grade 6, 7 and 8 right?

yeah, I was in grade 7 when it happened. In high school we once had 9 bomb threats in the course of 3 weeks. The teacher were fed up and threatened to keep all the seniors from graduating thinking that they were doing it, when it was really the freshmen.
Iffy
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

lol i feel bad for the Seniours, they can't be misjudged like that they should get a student who is gr8 at playing a detictive role, there has to be someone there in the teacher lounge that can dust a few bomb threat papers, they can find the fingerprints and know who it is its really easy.
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MizzUnderstood on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 am

Helga4ever wrote:lol i feel bad for the Seniours, they can't be misjudged like that they should get a student who is gr8 at playing a detictive role, there has to be someone there in the teacher lounge that can dust a few bomb threat papers, they can find the fingerprints and know who it is its really easy.

Ha ha that sound like something the HA! crew would do.
MizzUnderstood
Writer

View user profile http://thedreamatory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:11 am

i must watch a lot of episodes cause i am starting to thinky like the ha crew, hmmm.
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 am

Haha; middle school was a swirling torrent of pain and misery for me. Except I did meet my best friend there. Very Happy And I guess we had good teachers. But it was an awful middle school. It was where a lot of...inner-city kids went...like, really rude kids that are proud of being sassy (and stupid). So, like, the police were there all the time dragging a kicking and screaming girl out (usually when some poor parent was coming in to visit the school for some reason. Poor things were probably horrified. I know mine were). And I think they caught somebody smoking in the girls' bathroom once. Also, I was tortured so badly by guys and snarked at so badly by girls that I'd come home and just cry. XD (Why am I laughing? It's not funny.) My best friend was pretty much the only reason to smile when I was there. XD

Bomb threats happened more in high school though. For a while we had one every week. We'd just mill around outside the school, finding our friends and exchanging glances like, "Again? Really?" XD During that year, though, I heard of a lot happening at my middle school too. So I guess it was just a regional fad at that time. =/ XD So ridiculous...
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

My school is so strict that if a bomb threat happened the teachers would drop a bomb on us!
Also you NEVER get away with big things if told on!

One time someone stole this guys project and they madde us do all this stuff. WE had to make a report about what we saw, and no one came up and all of the class had to be punished. Turns out it was in the science classroom.

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 am

peachcake21 wrote:My school is so strict that if a bomb threat happened the teachers would drop a bomb on us!

Hahaha, that's the kind of approach I like. XD

We used to have bomb threats too. It was mostly just stupid kids who thought it would make them "bada$$es". They usually always got caught though!
RoseThorn
Editor

View user profile http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 am

Sometimes we'd get "anonymous tips" on the phone. XD Once, we got one of those phone tips, and so all the police rushed over to my old middle school...and then there were no police to handle this robbery of a grocery store somewhere else in the city. D: We think it was a conspiracy! <_<; But we could just be paranoid. XD
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top