Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold's love life

+11
Meganium
Retromanka
Helga4ever
Weird1
peachcake21
foureyedshroom
funnybones021
tendra91
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Annemiek
mannardme
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arnold's love life Empty Arnold's love life

Post by mannardme Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 am

I had got to thinking that Arnold crush on Lilia ended in Timberly Loves Arnold, just before the movie. So by April Fool's Day, his crush is still over. I wondered if anyone else knows this (including Lila herself), especially Helga, because if she finds out, she'll be relieved and finally try to get Arnold to like her without another girl in the way. I'm not sure if we can create a story around it, but I thought it would be a good topic to think about for a possible story.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Arnold's love life Empty Re: Arnold's love life

Post by Annemiek Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 am

Well, I'd love to see a story about that too, but the problem is that we don't want to change what they know about each other, cause it wouldn't fit with the Jungle Movie.
We want the sixth season to happen between the Jungle Movie and The Journal/April Fools.
But Helga will always try to get Arnold to like her, girl or no girl XD So, if you have a great Helga-like plan to make Arnold like her like her, let's hear it Very Happy Of course, in the end, it won't work XD
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm

No immediate plans for a story and I know we can't have one since we need to save it for TJM. I did have a thought about it where Helga could run into Arnold at some time and he looks happy (because he's relieved to no longer have a love life to worry him). Helga asks him why he looks so happy and he explains that his crush on Lila is over and that he's not going to try to make her like him like him anymore. Hearing this, of course, Helga thinks to herself "Yes! My love is finally over Miss Perfect! Now it's my turn!" I know it will probably be hard to create a story around it, but that little scene is the one I wanted to share because now she knows he's over Lila.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:48 am

Sounds like a great scene! Actually, I think I've read that someone has mention something similar to this before... I can't remember who or where though... hmm maybe just I'm insane. xD Anyways, yeah this would be great to fit into another episode, or perhaps build an episode around it. I can't think of anything at this moment though.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Yeah well thanks. I still think that it will be hard to create a story since we have to save their relationship for TJM, but I've had daydreams about the above mentioned scene and it was kind of itching to get out so I thought I would share for the board here.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

I've seen this episode idea thrown up a couple of times, but it still nonetheless would make a great episode. True, a part of it is uncanonical, but it can still be done. It would just have to:
A) Be in the very later half of the 6th season (i.e. only released after a bunch of other canonical episodes have been released)
B) Not involve as many characters finding out about Arnold not liking Lila anymore. For example, insteading of having a plot revolve around Helga finding out that Arnold doesn't like Lila anymore, do a plot about a different character(s) finding out about Arnold's non-existent crush. Just throwing up an idea: a group of HA! kids (excluding Helga) such as Rhonda and Nadine try to play matchmaker and pair up Arnold with Lila. Chaos ensues as Arnold is unwillingly forced on a date with Lila, Lila gets confused about Arnold sending mixed signals, ect.
C) Both A and B.

The idea is very do-able. We just have to be careful about the exact plot. Smile
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm

I think an episode like this would be best to go very late in the 6th season, a couple of episodes before the movie.

I don't really see any harm in letting Helga find out about Arnold not "like-liking" Lila anymore. Actually, I think it would be a pretty good set-up episode to TJM. Although, we probably do want to avoid the "Helga trying to get Arnold to 'like-like' her" plot with this particular episode.

tendra91 wrote:a group of HA! kids (excluding Helga) such as Rhonda and Nadine try to play matchmaker and pair up Arnold with Lila. Chaos ensues as Arnold is unwillingly forced on a date with Lila, Lila gets confused about Arnold sending mixed signals, ect.
That sounds a lot like the episode "Arnold and Lila" to me.

Maybe the episode could be focused more on Helga and Lila together???
In fact, what if it were Lila who told Helga that Arnold doesn't like her anymore?
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I agree it might be a good setup to TJM. That quote does sound a lot like Arnold & Lila to me as well, and as for Lila telling Helga about Arnold not liking her anymore? That sounds pretty interesting since Lila knows Helga's secret (although in some cases she seems to have forgotten), but does Lila know that Arnold no longer likes her? In Timberly Loves Arnold, Arnold told Gerald and Sid that his love life is over, but Lila seems a bit naive to think that Arnold would finally stop crushing on her after for so long.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

No, Lila doesn't know yet. That could possibly be a part of this story though. "How does Lila find out?"

I don't think Lila ever forgot Helga's secret. In fact, I always imagined that one of the reasons Lila never really fell for Arnold is that she knows how much he means to Helga. This is just my own feeling about that subject and I don't have any evidence to back that claim up; and I'm sure she had several other reasons too.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Hmm that is an interesting claim. Additionally, Lila should know that Arnold no longer likes her, although I wonder if it would hurt her feelings if he told her or if she would be relieved because now he won't try to be her boyfriend because as she has "oh so many times, I just don't like you like you!" Haha!
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 pm

I had been thinking that if my scene idea of Arnold telling Helga that he no longer likes Lila could work, maybe it could expand by him taking another step in his relationship with Helga. If this scene could be played out with them being alone, maybe he could ask Helga if she'd like to hang out with him sometime. If they were alone together when hanging out, maybe she could show him more of her good side, thus he might start falling for her, which could be a big help for their relationship for TJM. Since Arnold doesn't like Lila anymore, it might be good to mention that while she has a lot of good qualities that he shares and admires, he also notices that she seems too perfect (i.e. she is never sad or angry and she seems to deny her problems by acting as if they don't exist with her nice front, thus Arnold might think she is also boring). While he likes Helga when she is nice, he also realizes that her constant expressions of anger of hostility are more natural than people who are not perfect. Lila is pretty much the anti-Helga, but Helga is more of a typical person with her mixture of good points and faults, and maybe he can be interested in her for those reasons.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by foureyedshroom Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 am

Maybe in the TJM, Arnold could tell Helga he no longer has feelings for Lila anymore... possible, or an episode about it would be good too Smile
foureyedshroom
foureyedshroom
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm

The point I'm trying to make is that Helga should know about Arnold being over Lila, but I think it would be good to have Helga know, from Arnold or from some other source, that he no longer likes Lila before TJM because then she might feel she can win Arnold without feeling more frustrated that someone else (i.e. Lila) is in her way. In the TJM, she can just concentrate entirely on Arnold and trying to win his love, now knowing that there is nothing and no one standing in her way.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by foureyedshroom Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 am

Hm, that sounds good too. Like, Helga would be all determined and finally ignores her fear and just tells him, before he gets "stolen" again haha. Smile
foureyedshroom
foureyedshroom
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

Yeah but I think she doesn't have to worry about anyone else "stealing" him because I think that none of the other girls in their class like Arnold the way Helga does. I'm sure they all like Arnold due to the fact that he is much more kind, mature, considerate, and sensible than the other boys in their grade (namely ones like Harold and Stinky act like immature dweebs), but I don't think Helga has anything to worry about.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Let's look at the main points here...

1. Arnold has given up on Lila (duh)

2. Helga has no stinkin' clue that he's over her

Good, now what possible reason could Arnold have for telling anyone he doesn't like-like Lila anymore?

1. Perhaps Arnold goes into a daydream about whatever and Gerald notices and is all, "Don't tell me you're daydreaming about Lila again!".

That would give Arnold motive to telling him that he's over her. Maybe this scene occurs on the bus and Helga overhears. It's a much more simple and subtle way for Helga to find out. And of course after she hears she could squeal, "WHAT?!" Then everyones' attention turns on her and she sinks in her seat. Helga wouldn't be Helga if she didn't go into her "crazy" moods every once in a while. Plus it would be funny.

lol!

And before anyone asks, I know Arnold already told Gerald (and Sid) that his love life was over with both Timberly and Lila. But he didn't say he was over her. He just said his hanging out with her had come to an end. This would be a good way to officially end things, because most people are still very confused about that matter. I cannot even begin to tell you how many fanfics I've read that were based around Arnold having a thing for Lila. It's all very silly.

As for making all this into an episode... Hmmmmm... well, Arnold has like-liked Lila for a long time. At least three months I believe. So maybe we could have an episode where everyone thinks Arnold is just pulling their legs, and are trying to get him to admit to still liking her? OH! Or maybe we could have Stinky overhear and go crazy because he has always had a thing for "Miss Lila". Or maybe Stinky could still like Helga and Arnold could be all, "No..." and start trying to hook-up Stinky and Lila. I always thought they'd make an adorable couple. That's another way everyone could find out Arnold doesn't like Lila anymore. Just some thoughts...

I'm still unsure of it being a full-fledged episode, though. Maybe we could just throw that scene in somewhere during another episode. I don't know.

But anyway this is the "Arnold's Love Life" Board, so I would like to throw out some reasons as to why Arnold could be over Lila and why Arnold could start loving Helga...

Reasons for him getting over Lila...

1. She's a real bore! Arnold like-liked Lila because he thought she was sophisticated and easy to be around. BOOOOOORRRRRRING! I mean come on! What other reasons could he possibly have for liking her? The fact that she's pretty comes to mind. Now I don't like to say that Arnold's shallow, but that was the whole reason for his crush on Ruth. But I'm getting off topic here...

2. Arnold has adventure in his blood, and Lila isn't exactly adventure material.

Arnold really has to realize that theres a heck of a lot more to love than just someone being nice and pretty! If you think about it, Arnold and Helga really are perfect for eachother! Craig said it himself once, he said they were meant for eachother. That's another thing that is supposed to happen in TJM. Arnold and Helga find out they meant for eachother after they "get together". Whatever that means...

Reasons for Arnold falling for Helga...

1. Like I said before, Arnold has adventure in his blood, and Helga is soooooooo adventure material! After all, look at all the stuff she did in "Hey Arnold The Movie". Grappling down a freakin skyscraper practically, without any sort of fear. That takes guts! Arnold would have to value this no doubt.

2. Helga is hilarious! Most of the time she's just sarcastic, which Arnold doesn't seem to like too much. But we all laugh at that stuff. Arnold can learn to like her sense of humor! Another thing we need to work on throughout the 6th season.

3. Helga is burning with passion! She doesn't ever show it though. But if Arnold ever saw that passion I'm sure he'd go ga ga. At least a little bit.

4. Helga is a realist and a pessimist morphed into one. She's a pessimist because she is a realist. Her reality kinda sucks so that explains that. Arnold is an optimist in the most powerful sense and he's in dream land most of the time. He could really use Helga to drag him back to reality. Lord knows he needs it. tongue

5. Arnold really likes sophisticated girls for some stupid reason. (Sorry, Sophisticated = Evil or Very Mad boring central to me. That doesn't mean it's bad. That's just me.) Helga isn't exactly what you'd call sophisticated, but she is a poet at heart. I'm sure Arnold would value that a lot if he knew. Which he should now. She mentioned it on the FTi roof. But he's never read any of it. That would be a funny scene to insert somewhere in the 6th season! Mr.Simmons reading one of Helga's poems and Arnold realizing it's about him! Embarassed

Helga is a lot more interesting than any other girl in Arnold's life. Lila is really plain. So there you go. Very Happy

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm

For one thing, I think people should know that Arnold is over Lila so that he isn't leading them on anymore. Although seeing as Arnold has liked Lila for a long time, they might find that hard to believe. And although Helga should find out, it's not like she has to hear it straight from Arnold's mouth; it could come from another source, but she may not truly believe it unless she heard directly from him.

As for Lila, I agree on those reasons as to why he would be over her. While she has so many good qualities that match Arnold's, she still very plain and boring since she seems to exhibit no other feelings whatsoever. Being plain and somewhat simple, she also never struck me as being the adventurous type, while Arnold clearly has it in his blood (probably comes directly from his parents since they were adventurers themselves). And while it's good that she's a nice person, it's not natural for anyone to exhibit one feeling and one feeling only; in this case, it's Lila acting nice and kind all the time. I think she exhibits it way too much, and too much of anything is never good.

When it comes to Helga, she has opposites from Arnold, but they are still alike in many ways. It's true that Arnold is more optimistic than most people, and that's important, but he still needs to accept reality whether the outcome is good or bad. This probably explain why he has his head in the clouds so much; he refuses to be negative because he thinks it doesn't do any good. Now Helga is very pessimistic, mainly due to her rotten home life. This makes her more realistic and practical in the same situations that Arnold gets involved in. She may put up her mean front to cover up her true nature, but I think it's good that she acts mean and pushy once in a while. She's more like a natural human being with emotions and everything. Arnold is more kind and nice than most boys his age, but even he exhibits other feelings, which is also how he and Helga match up.

I agree that they need each other with the difference in their personalities (Arnold needing a realist and Helga needing an idealist). Additionally, they're both dreamers and romantics who have a taste for adventure. They're very bright and mature beyond their years and have a sense of creativity (Helga with poetry and Arnold dabbling in visual arts), and they both can be pretty stubborn when the situation calls for it. I truly agree that they are made for each other, just like Craig Bartlett believes. But there is still the sense that they have some growing up to do; Arnold needs to realize that there is more to liking a girl that just being pretty and nice and Helga needs to realize that there are other boys in the world that she can like, that she doesn't just need Arnold to define herself (although I'm sure being the stubborn person she is, she won't search for anyone else because she thinks Arnold is everything she wants and needs in a boy).
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 am

Lately I've even been thinking that Lila is dubbed Little Miss Perfect (in words of Helga, of course) because of the fact that she is ALWAYS acting nice, sweet, and kind, even to those who don't deserve it. But when you stop to think about it, what does perfect actually mean? No one is perfect, and it seems to be a natural thing for people to exhibit many feelings (besides happiness, anger, sadness, frustration, embarassment, anxious, excitement, among many others, of course) rather than just one all the time. Although Arnold himself is very confident and positive. he exhibits other natural feelings whereas Lila never seems to act sad or angry. Lila acts too perfect and while Arnold does not match up with Lila in everything, he's perfect in Helga's eyes and that why see feels he's perfect for her. There's a great difference in someone loving one who's perfect or the one's who perfect for him. Helga's not perfect, but she is perfect for Arnold, while Lila may be perfect but that doesn't mean she's perfect for Arnold.

I already said that Lila is the anti-Helga, and it is clear that Lila has problems, but sees the world through rose-colored glasses and pretends they don't exist by putting up a front of being nice and sweet. So she does just what Helga does, only she does the exact opposite. (And what person doesn't have problems that they may face in everyday life? Even I have problems, but save that for another time.) The fact that she is always nice to everyone could lead to problems; some people may take advantage of her because of her kindness that could get her in a bad situation, and that's just what Helga doesn't want people to do to her. Helga puts up a mean front to let others know she's not a pushover while Lila could be an easy target.

While Lila apparently has a lot in common with Arnold, the fact of that is the reason as to why they are NOT perfect for each other. It is important for people in a relationship to have things in common, but it is important to have differences as well. People who have too much in common with each other very seldom make it in a relationship, and the fact that Arnold and Lila have so much in common would imply that they would get bored with each other very fast. And remember what I said about Arnold needing a realist, someone who can keep his feet on the ground and be aggressive and pushy when necessary, and yet still share the common ground with him? Well Lila clearly doesn't meet those standards. Additionally, Lila needs to grow up and realize that she can't run away from her problems and pretend they don't exist. She has to face them and overcome them to make things work out so she will be happy. Arnold is more complex than Lila in that sense and he does look on the bright side so much, but he faces his problems and solves them, doing whatever he can to overcome obstacles and be happy.

The last thing I want to say is what I've said before: Lila's too-good nature is also pretty boring. She's too plain and simple and not really the adventurous type. I'm not afraid to admit to her repetitions of "oh so" and "ever so" in her sentences really get on my nerves! (Haha!) She also doesn't like scary movies while Arnold seems to (if you remember Weird Cousin) and she doesn't seem too fond of wild amusement park rides (Love and Cheese). Arnold's reasons for his crush on her were just simple and shallow (she's pretty, nice, sophisticated, and easy to be around). While he may not have those reasons to crush on Helga, Helga exhibits characteristics that seem to be way beyond Lila's, especially if you think of all the times she's gone out of her way to help Arnold, with her helping him saving the neighborhood taking the cake. This goes to show that Helga truly cares for Arnold and is mature for putting the one she loves before herself. I can't even imagine Lila doing something that amazing.

While Arnold and Helga are at an age where they wouldn't generally understand what love between and girl and a boy is like, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't get together. Girl Trouble revealed that Phil and Gertie knew each other as kids and their relationship was just like that of Arnold and Helga, but look what happened to them. This is a great foreshadowing of the future for Helga and Arnold, and I bet Craig Bartlett wanted to give fans that hope by making that episode.

So I really believe that Helga and Arnold are made for each other, and I'm not just saying that for a simple/shallow reason.

Last edited by mannardme on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

This could be a good episode to show how Arnold realizes what Helga does for him. He could realize this while on that hanging out thing mentioned before.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 am

I think so too. I think he would REALLY come to love her if he knew how much she's done to help him, especially since she's gone so far out of her way to do it. But since we have to save their romantic relationship for TJM, we can't give away so much information like this so that he would fall for her immediately if she confessed. But maybe it could happen in TJM, we should include something to help give them a push for their relationship. Every little bit helps.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 am

I have a question.

What are they gonna do when they hang out?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am

I think Arnold would love Helga for most of the things she hides from the world like her passion, fire, talent, and kinder side. Combine that with her determination, selflessness towards her loved ones, pushy attitude, and realistic personality and you've got Helga.

If you ask me, those are some pretty good reasons for Arnold to love Helga. But through most of the series, Arnold isn't focusing on what he needs, as he is more on what he seems to want. But I don't even think he knows WHAT he wants.

The whole Helga loving him thing is probably going to be pulling him back to reality a bit here. Because he really only liked Lila because she was pretty, nice, sweet, sophisticated, and what I believe to be the overall reason... easy to be around.

That's not what Arnold needs. A relationship between them wouldn't last long even if they did start one; Which will undoubtedly never happen, because Lila is a girl (Girls mature faster) and has already figured out what she wants and needs much like Helga.

Helga completes him, and Arnold completes her. Helga figured that out a long time ago, but Arnold is still a dense, young boy trying to figure out what he wants and needs.

That's most likely what's gonna happen in TJM. Arnold finally coming to terms with what he needs in terms of 'love'. As in... HELGA! DOI!

lol!

As for the whole Lila being too perfect situation... I'm afraid I have to disagree with the whole 'Lila never shows any emotion other than happiness' crapola, because it ain't true.

Lila has showed plenty of other emotions other than happiness, such as...

1. Anger (Arnold and Lila)

2. Sadness (Little Miss Perfect)

3. Hurt (Miss Perfect)

4. Shock (School Play)

5. Weariness (Helga's Masquerade)

6. Dissapointment (Timberly loves Arnold)

And I've also seen her laugh at other peoples misfortune before. Lila is just a normal, bland, nothin' special, country girl. I think she'd be coupled better with Stinky, personally.

But that's nothing we need to worry about anymore. Arnold's crush on Lila is over and now he can slowly start coming to grips with what he NEEDS (Helga) rather than what he WANTS (Lila, Ruth, Summer, Mrs. Felter, etc.), although after a while his NEEDS (Helga) will soon also become his WANTS (Helga?).

So... YAY! sunny
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 am

I have reason to believe that Arnold and Helga are soul-mates. What's my reasons? Well...

1. Their life forces are constantly being pulled together. As in, 'crashing' into eachother.

2. When Helga screams, no matter how far away he is, Arnold is able to intuitively know that Helga is angry with him or is just plain upset for whatever reason.

3. In the episode "Buses, Bikes, and Subways", when Helga isn't on the bus, Arnold states that he doesn't know why, but he feels like 'something is missing'. As in, Helga.

There may be more reasons, and if so... please post them!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:42 am

I agree with you on your last post about how Arnold and Helga relate to each other in so many ways. Arnold's reasons for liking Lila were extremely shallow and not good enough to like her romantically and he needs to focus more on what he needs and a little less on what he wants. Now Helga is a very romantic and bold girl, what with her talent, passion, and fiery personality. Since Arnold needs to realize that there should be more reasons to liking a girl romantically rather than just because she's nice and pretty, everything that describes Helga would fit him perfectly. Now overall Arnold wants a nice girl and initially thinks he would never find that in Helga, but Helga is a good person, even though he seems to have mixed feelings regarding how he really feels about her. Now I love the romantic and kinder side of Helga, but I also love her aggressiveness and pushy attitude (although she should bring it down to a minimum so that she doesn't always look like a bully to him). Arnold should realize that these sides are what complete her personality, and by being aggressive and pushy, she can help him keep his head out the clouds and more grounded.

It is fate that they are meant to be together. They have more things in common than they realize, especially Arnold, but their differences compliment each other and make them stronger. I know it's more made for humor, but I think in Married, until Rhonda discovers the flaw in her love calculator, the pairing of Arnold and Helga was the only one that was correct. Of course, it's funny to see how happy it makes Helga and how freaked out and repulsed Arnold is. That's an example, however, where acts more like an idealist (i.e. believing that the prediction is true and simply states that she and Arnold will get married one day) while Arnold is more realistic (i.e. he doesn't believe that the love calcualtor really predicts the truth or the future that he will marry Helga). But maybe it is a hint of foreshadowing that will end up in each other's arms and be together forever.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I think they should just make out and get it over with already!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next