Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheena

+7
danettemarie
mannardme
peachcake21
Annemiek
Counted Out
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
I<3Phoebe
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sheena Empty Sheena

Post by I<3Phoebe Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

This is my first idea for an episode, so please bare with me. One thing I have noticed is that many of of the supporting characters in HA! have gotten their own episode (more or less) providing a bit of back story to them. One character who I have noticed kind of being tossed to the side is Sheena. I think she is the only character in Mr. Simmons class who hasn't received a bit of back story other than a few bits of information through out the series. Heck, even Iggy got an episode, and I don't even think he is in Mr. Simmons class (I could be wrong about that). So I just wanted to see if a Sheena heavy episode is possible. I have a few ideas, but I would like to hear what everyone else has to say first. Very Happy
I<3Phoebe
I<3Phoebe
Writer

Back to top Go down

Sheena Empty Re: Sheena

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Poor Sheena. For a while I had her confused with Nadine because we knew barely anything about her. Yeah, I think this episode is a real possibility and I would love to give Sheena more of a background. However, I'm at a loss when it comes to her. You mentioned you had a few ideas?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by I<3Phoebe Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Maybe we could do something about how she is a vegitarian and Harold teases her about it. And maybe someone sneaks a piece of meat into her lunch as a prank, and when she finds out she has an emotional break down.
Thats my main one, but I have a few others, let me know what you think.
I<3Phoebe
I<3Phoebe
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Counted Out Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:09 am

Sheena has a strong friendship with Eugene. We've also seen that while she seemed thrilled at the possibility of marrying him, Eugene prefers to be just friends. Perhaps we could explore that. Exactly what is the nature of their friendship? She never seems to be around when Eugene has his worst accidents... but then that might have been for plot purposes.
Counted Out
Counted Out
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah, that would be cute, a Eugene x Sheena episode Very Happy
Arnold seems to be the one who causes most of his bad luck, so Sheena could cause good luck XD

Although I still think Eugene will grow up to be gay XD

I like the vegetarian part too.. And Sheena could be from a very spiritual family maybe? Nature-lovers?
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I<3Phoebe Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:20 am

A Eugene x Sheena episode was my other idea. I like it to. And I like the idea of here family being spiritual, not quite hippies, but pretty close. And I think we can all agree that Eugene is gay, or at least he will be lol Very Happy
I<3Phoebe
I<3Phoebe
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 am

Shenna:I have joined a polar bear charaty mom
Her Mom: well today I planted 53 trees

Spiritul!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Counted Out Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 am

BAM! Ideas for a Eugene/Sheena themed episode:

- A Sadie Hawkings themed school dance where the boys are asked out by the girls. True they are only 9-10 years old, but the cast of HA! act like teenagers anyway so why not, eh?
This would allow for various subplots with other characters. Generally involving the other would-be couples on the show. Rhonda, Curly, Harold and Patty. That's a love rectangle right there. Arnold and Helga. Phoebe and Gerald. Maybe even Nadine and Peapod kid.
The downside is that the school dance thing has been done before. Twice. Though I'll grant you the plot had a different flavor than this both times-- and in this case it'd mostly be about Sheena and Eugene.

- Sheena takes some initiative with her personal views and gets the school to change its cafeteria menu to healthier food.

- Sheena takes notice of how often Eugene is getting hurt (took her long enough) and makes it her personal responsibility to smother him with protection and help. Eugene would be appreciative at first but eventually become irritated (She probably makes him tuck his shirt in OUTSIDE of his underwear) and decide he would rather just get injured than have to endure her constant fussing. Perhaps he goes to Arnold for help.
Counted Out
Counted Out
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I was just thinking about Sheena in the sense that she is one supporting character who never had an episode revolving around her character. She's one of the geeks, and maybe there could be a story that includes something that defines her (i.e. her maybe being a vegetarian, she doesn't like violence, her and Eugene as a couple, etc.). And an idea of a school dance the girls ask the guys sounds good, too (maybe that could even be another ArnoldxHelga idea where she wants to ask him?).
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by I<3Phoebe Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 am

I like the idea of the Sadi Hawkins dance. It allows some nice leway for sub-plots. I also like the idea of Sheena asking Eugeen, oh the hi-jinx that will insue. I was just thinking for a sub plot that maybe Rhonda doesn't have anyone to go with, so she gets desperate, and asks Herold, but he is already going with Patty. Harold brings up the night where she dragged him onto (what I believe was) the tunnel of love ride at the festival. Rhonda feels rejected, and emotionally distraught. Determined not to go alone she stoops so low as to ask...Curly (dun dun dun~). She lays down the law that this is only temporary, but he happily accepts. Rhonda actually has a good time at the dance, but she doesn't let Curly see that. You start to see her (ever so subtly) stop hating him as much.
I<3Phoebe
I<3Phoebe
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by danettemarie Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:12 am

I actually proposed a couple episodes with Sheena a while back. One was a Sheena/Wolfgang episode another was a Sheena/Helga episode. Both would involve how Sheena feels somewhat out of the group and doesn't know what her purpose is (my reference to the fact that she hasn't got her own episode, haha).
Anyway, I really want to do an episode of her.
danettemarie
danettemarie
Artist

http://nana-de-pucho-dana.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by danettemarie Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 am

danettemarie
danettemarie
Artist

http://nana-de-pucho-dana.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Can we please do something with this? I love Sheena, and it would be nice to have an episode about her.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 pm

I would love to do an episode with Sheena. I feel like she was passed over, when she has the potential to be a really interesting character.

I don't think we should force the Sheena/Eugene thing-- it's just meant to be a recurring gag: Sheena obviously likes Eugene, but Eugene is either too immature to do anything about it or is gay XD I like to think he's just immature-- he's only 9 (10 in this case) and you can't really know something like that for sure at that age. XDXD

ANYWHO. I like the idea of just exploring Sheena's character. What sort of problems would she get into? Does she go on a protest about school violence? Is she upset that the school doesn't offer vegetarian alternatives to their meals? Maybe she accidentally eats meat and then goes on some weird hippie thing to "cleanse" herself? XDXD Okay, that idea was really out there, but yeah. What sort of things could cause trouble for our tree-hugging friend?...

Ideas, GO! Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 am

I like the eating meat thing!
She could try to get help from everyone! Arnold could be all preechy and. . .
Helga could be all like " Oh Suck it up!" XD
Reminds me of the farting episode. But you know! I couldn't resist! XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 am

XD Okay! We'll see what the others like, and if everyone else likes the eating-meat thing as well, we'll take the story a little further! ^ ^
And XDXD Helga WOULD be all like, "Oh stop cryin' about it already. What, do you think carrots don't cry when their friends get eaten?" And then Sheena would burst into tears XDXDXD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 am

XD
Okie Dokie then!
. . .
. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:05 am

Hehe xD

Maybe Sheena could try converting everyone into being a "hippie"? I like the idea of her accidentally eating meat - I know it's really annoying to be a vegetarian and then accidentally eating meat, and for Sheena, I expect things to be ten times worse, so I think that would be a great idea for an episode. Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

xDDD I like the idea with meat too xD

And should Sheena's uncle Earl [http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Earl]and aunt Shelley (http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Shelley) involved? I don't think it's said anything about her parents 'cause it was never told much about her.
I though if it can be used but anyhow it can be omitted concerning only on Sheena.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I think it should only concern Shena 'cause for some reason when Earl's around Shenna's not really a big plot character, unless she's gonna want to live in ELk island, Smile

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 pm

lol yeah Smile
BTW: I didn't know her aunt is a nerse at Ps 118. Saw it only in a wikia article Shocked
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

lol

Maybe some kid in the class said it, like with uncle Earl, they said he's Sheena's uncle.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

It's said there aunt appears in April Fool's Day, Rhonda's Glasses, Sid's Revenge so I think you are right.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Yay! Smile

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 pm

I think I like the Sadie Hawkins dance idea the best because although it's obvious to everyone that Sheena likes Eugene, it's never really been explored. And as it's been said before, it allows for many subplot ideas.

I think if you decide to go the Sheena/Eugene idea, Sheena can start to change herself in hopes that Eugene will like her. In one incident, Eugene could like a certain kind of meat and Sheena can try it against her will. Sheena can also try to act clumsier to make Eugene feel better about himself. But in the end, nothing clicks because Eugene is either gay or too immature and that can be up for the audience to decide.
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next