Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Sheena

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Sheena

Post by Retromanka on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

The story of the misterious gay xDDD
Sorry! Don't notice! xD
Retromanka
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Funderkitty, i like the idea of both the meat eating and Saidie Hawkins dance, I think it would be cool for both to different eps But I'd love to explore Eugene/Sheana's relationship

Retromank, that will make an exelent book title XD

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 pm

peachcake21: Yeah, I think that Sheena deserves two episodes this season considering there have been zero Sheena-centric episodes and some of the other minor characters have gotten more than one.

funderkitty07
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 pm

I was wondering if the episode should be split into another topic?

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 pm

peachcake21: yeah! ahah)
generally: so...I just agree Smile
Mmm...So this thread is about Sheena and the other is SheenaxEugene?
Retromanka
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, we got on ep where Sheena eats meat
and another of her and Eugene
I was wondering if there should be a seperate one, you know to keep the plots seperate and to cause no confusion

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Well with Sheena getting two episodes on herself, now I feel kind of bad for people like Nadine and Iggy who only got one episode about them xD
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Well, Sheena's a vegetarian, theatre, peace loving girl who possibly has a crush on a clumsy theatre gay boy named Eugene.

Nadine's a bug lover and Rhonda's friend.

And Iggy, is Iggy.

I think 'cause the character has a more flexible personality and she's one of those minor characters that you alot of.

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Depending on how long the staff plans to make season 6, there may be room for Nadine and Iggy to earn another episode.
funderkitty07
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Well I think so far ther's well over two seesons worth of idea in here so I guess this think could be forever

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

XD I agree with leili. Two Sheena episodes sounds like a bit much, but maybe we could have one Sheena episode and one Sheena subplot in another episode.

I really like the idea of an episode exploring Sheena x Eugene, but I think that's kind of wandering into fanfiction territory. Helga and Arnold are pretty much the only couple that can really be the focus of an episode, just like in the real show. All the other pairings were just a subplot, a recurring gag, done for comedic effect (Curly's Girl), or just hinted at. So while it would be awesome to have a Sheena x Eugene episode, I don't really think it would be realistic unless it was just a minor part of the episode. =/ Hope you all don't hate me for that... XD;;

And Eugene is not gay, guys. He's nine/ten. XDXD Criminy, people, most boys don't even like girls that seriously at that age anyway! XD The only confirmed gay character on the show is Simmons (according to Mr. Bartlett himself).

And if we even had an episode on Iggy, who else thinks an episode about Peapod Kid would be hilarious? XDXD
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 am

I dont hate you!, I agree I would love to explore her vegetarianess.

I know, but maybe he'll grow up to be. Maybe in the Patakis it could've showed hime being gay, but who knows.

lol I wonder if they just call him that because no one really knows his name, maybe it's unpronounceable!
XD Maybe Peapod Kid's identity is not only from his costume but something else that has to do with peapods

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

XD Glad you don't hate me! ^ ^ And I think the issue of vegetarianism is a broad enough subject that we could definitely make a whole episode about it.

If the Patakis was on MTV, maybe. XD But I don't really want to think he is. XD Guys can be really into theater and singing and stuff without being gay...XD And I mean he did kiss Lila and have baseball cards. XD I guess I just don't want to think he is cuz I like him and Sheena <3 XD

I definitely think he's called Peapod Kid because the creators never gave him a name. But it'd be cool to invent a storyline about why Peapod Kid is called Peapod Kid. XDXD Unfortunately we can't since it'd be in the past.
Does anyone else just LOVE the way he says this in the first episode? "Legumes? I thought we were beans." XDXDXDXDXD I dunno; something about Peapod Kid's voice just cracks me up. XDXDXD

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC XD
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Well of course his voice is hilarious; his voice is so unusually low xD My friend's brother is exactly the same. He's eleven and has the lowest voice imaginable.

So, we're exploring the vegetarianism, then? So, what will happen? Will she mistake a hamburger for a veggie burger? Will she think she's having a CLT when in reality she's having a BLT?

Or will it just be a prank by somebody who gets annoyed with her love for animals?
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danettemarie on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 am

Gay people are born gay, like straight people are born straight, bi's are born bi, etc. so I don't think age really matters. Haha. But at the same time, it's true, you don't have to be gay to be in theatre. Either way, Sheena having a crush on Eugene would seem too Glee-ish for readers. (Note: I'm not hating on Glee. I'm a huge Gleek!)
I had no idea that Mr. Simmons was "confirmed" to be gay. Haha. Awesome! For some reason, an after school special episode just popped into my head about a kid getting picked on for possibly being gay and Mr. Simmons doing something about it and it'd be one helluva tear jerking episode.

Exploring vegetarianism would be something. Smile
danettemarie
Artist

View user profile http://nana-de-pucho-dana.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 am

I know he doesn't have to love theatre (or related stuff) to be gay but ever since "Glee" I just can't help it :3

Maybe she gets so hysterical she goes and sees Dr.Bliss XD
Maybe in her dreams a cow comes out of no where telling her "Why did you eat me" or she see's cows everywhere (The rodeo's in town!)

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 am

I love Glee too, but trust me, I know from experience in being in plays and musicals all my life: There are a loooot of flamboyant theater guys who are not gay. XD

As for how Sheena eats meat... I would think it would be easiest if it was just an error on her part. She thought they were veggie burgers, but they weren't. Then she's offended that there aren't vegetarian choices at the school.

I adore the idea of bringing Dr. Bliss back, but I feel like she's reserved for matters relating to Helga... XD I dunno that's probably just me. XD But if you guys want to do something with Dr. Bliss, that's fine, because I love her <3 XD
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:23 pm

I know! But i cant help it ever since "Ghost Bride", "Glee", and "Grease" (don't ask!)

You mean like she choses the wrong option in the lunch line?
I remember my old elemantary school serving up salads, maybe it was for vegetarians. Maybe, not they have ham in it XD
I wonder if they give salads for vegetarians, and all the'se other people have burgers and pizza, will Sheena get mad that they don't give other options?

I like to bring Dr.Bliss, but Helga's got her locked in a closet somewhere!XD

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

Yeah, like she thought the menu said Veggie Burger when it really said Veggies AND Burger, but a stack of dishes was covering up the And. XD
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 am

lol and then the lunch lady moves the stack aways and some drmatic "Dun Dun Duuun" appears!

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 am

That's EXACTLY what I thought of, peach!! XD It would be believable and everything. So, what does everyone else think? Smile
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 am

I love it! Very Happy
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 am

Accualy the only thing i'm thinking is "What does a veggie burger taste like?"
I'm in the mood for veggie burgers! ^_^

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 am

Veggie burgers are a lot better than what people claim to be... When you try one, don't think of it as a replacement for hamburgers. Just think of it as something yummy Very Happy

I'm a vegetarian, and I've tried a bunch of different veggie burgers, and they all taste a little different. People use different vegetables in their veggie burgers, so the taste varies.

Anyway, I think some people, like Eugine, would have a little bit of pity for Sheena. Then other people, like Helga, would just tell her to get over it.

And of course, Sheena goes very far with the whole "GAHH I ATE MEAT" thing, and everybody gets annoyed.
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 am

Okay! Soon i'll eat one!
Eventually!

You're vegetarian, thats nice!

Yeah, maybe he'll sing for her XD

poor Shenna!

peachcake21