Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuffed

5 posters

Go down

Cuffed Empty Cuffed

Post by Silencer13 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm

So...another idea came to me
This episode is kinda to show Arnold, Helgas home life and why Helga acts so mean...maybe Arnold starts to understand Helga more and he starts to like her a little more...so when Helga picks on him it doesn't bother him
What if Arnold and Helga were handcuffed together...

Theres a school assembly with a magician... and the magician ask for volunteers and ask for Arnold and Helga...
First Arnold pulls his hands out and the magician puts a cloth over it and, hocus pocus, something appears in his hands...then Helgas turn..same thing... then the magician asks for Arnolds right hand and Helgas left...puts a cloth over their hands and he makes handcuffs appear on their hands, then one more pass and now their handcuff toether....length for the handcuffs is about a foot

Then he goes to remove them, but the fire arlam goes off (fire alarm/final bell/some big distractions) and everybody panics and scrambles to get out...Once outside they find out everything fine... Then Arnold and Helga (still cuffed together) notice the magician getting into his limo and driving off.
Helga: Where does he think hes going?
Mr. Simmons/Mr Wartz: On his way to the airport, he has to catch a plane to England to preform for the Queen.
So then Helga drags Arnold running to the limo trying to stop the magician... but its too late....
Since they know where hes going they race off trying to get him before he goes on his plane.....stealing bikes, riding buses, arguing.....

But when they get to the airport they see his plane take off...
so they take a seat on a bench, talk a little, and see BIG bob their....Turns out Olgas come to visit... so they all go to Helgas home, and Mairium invites Arnold to dinner.... So they sit down and eat and Olga starts talking about her job teaching, how good its going, its fun,nice kids, quickly ignoring Helga....When Helga tries to explain the situation with the handcuffs bob and Mairium shrug it off and continue talking about Olga...When Helga tries further to explain Big Bob slams her down with an, "its not always about you", or something to that effect that makes her feel bad (Arnold of course, sees everything)
Making her walk out dragging Arnold behind her...so they're outside Helgas house Arnold trying to comfort her
Arnold: You ok
Helga: Just fine Arnoldo
Arnold puts his hand right cuffed hand on her shoulder...
Arnold: If you ever need to talk/ need a shoulder to cry on...you can always talk to me, or something like that
Helga puts her left cuffed hand on his... then
CLICK the cuffs fall off
Little conversation, Arnold goes home, Helga goes home....

Maybe this could lead to another episode where Helga picks on someone, being a bully, and the whole class has had enough so the begin bullying Helga...Then Arnold, who understands why shes a bully, defends Helga.

So watcha think

Silencer13
Artist

Back to top Go down

Cuffed Empty Re: Cuffed

Post by peachcake21 Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 pm

This reminds me of the handcuff episode that someone put up but this has alot more story (does my grammar make sence?)

I have no idea what was running through my head but for some reason at "So... another idea came to me." I imagined a meeting and you just slamming the door open and you saying whatever you just typed. XD I'm insane!

flower

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie01 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Arnold and Helga handcuffed... that must be fun =P I also like the way it ends, how they're released but I think it shouldn't end on that, it's too... Like, Helga has to keep her reputation she needs to be on the defensive once they are not longer cuffed together. But not too nasty as well... Like on "Beaned" / "Monkey Business", you see? >_<

I also think that the way Arnold finds out how Helga's life is like must not only take place during the diner, maybe first showing Big Bob watching TV ignoring Helga or calling her "Olga", then Miriam asleeps on the fruit ... fruit mixing thing, suddenly waking up and then diner (or not diner). =)
Pie01
Pie01
Artist

http://pie01.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 am

Helga: Bob, I brought home a stupid football headed boy!

Bob: Thats great Olga.

XD

flower

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Okay, I adore this idea to the core!!!!

It's a great idea, but I have some suggestions and such. I don't like how quickly it all seems to end... I mean it's like...

1. Get cuffed together

2. Run to air port

3. Go to Helga's house

4. Helga get's hurt and Arnold sees

5. Handcuffs pop off.

It seems too rushed? I don't know. Maybe if we just elaborated on the episode, or stretched it out some. Also, I agree with Pie01. The whole thing with Arnold and Helga being at the airport and Bob being there too to greet Olga seems a bit odd. I guess we could make it work. It would probably be better to have Arnold see why she hates her own 'sister' so much. So, maybe that would be best... although in the Jungle Movie, Olga tags along and drives Helga up a wall. So, I've always kinda suspected that Arnold would find out about her sister hating thing then. It would probably be safer to just... keep it simple.

They can go to the airport and fight a little about their situation. Then Helga's all, "Ugh, let's just go to my house. It's quiet and we can think." or something like that. We just need to get Arnold over to her house somehow.

So once there, I can already imagine what it would be like...

(They're on her front stoop and Helga's muttering angry words directed at Arnold under her breath. She prepares to open the door, but hesitates. She turns to Arnold, her hand still on the knob)

Helga: Whatever happens in here... you don't breath a word to ANYBODY.

Arnold: (Blinks) Uhhhh... okay...

(Helga opens the door and walks in)

Helga: I'm home! DAD!?

(no response)

Helga: DAD?!

(Still nothing. Helga growls and drags Arnold along as she searches for her family. She's walking past the kitchen and sees Mirriam)

Helga: (Speaks dryly, not expecting a response) How's it going, Mirriam.

Arnold: (Smiling politely) Hello, Mrs.Pataki.

(Mirriam simply snores in response. Arnold raises an eyebrow)

(Helga walks over to the den and looks in. Spotting Bob watching a soap-opera)

Bob: NO! Ginger! He doesn't really love you! He's playing you for a sap!

Helga: Dad?

Bob: Shhhhhh... Olga, it's getting to the best part!

Helga: It's Helga, Dad. And I really need to talk to-

Bob: Not now, Olga! Just... go play some baseball with your little friends or something.

Helga: (rolling her eyes) It's raining, Bob.

Bob: Then go splash in some puddles or something. You used to love doing that.

Helga: When I was six!

Bob: Well, you're not much older NOW! What are... seven? Eight?

Helga: I'm TEN!

Bob: Right, right.

Helga: (Growls) Whatever. I have a... (looks at Arnold) Um... friend...? over... and I just wanted to let you know.

Bob: Great. Just go play with your little friend, Olga.

Helga: Helga. And can he stay for dinner?

Bob: (Finally turns around) He? (He sees Arnold, who waves politely.) Alfred is it? Sure, sure. Just don't go doing any funny business with her, boy.

Helga: (mutters) Yeah, right. (Speaks up again) Okay, Bob. Thanks.

Bob: (Turns back around in his seat) Right.

Helga: (Huffs) Whatever.

(Arnold blinks at the exchange. Thinking how odd it was)

Yeah... So I picture the first encounter being kinda like that. The the rest is spent with Helga and Arnold laying on the floor in her room... like, really bored.

Arnold: Don't you have anything better to than just laying on the ground staring at the ceiling?

Helga: I always do this when it's raining. (she starts nervously cause she knows it's a lie. She's really bowing before her Arnold shrine. But she doesn't wanna do that WITH Arnold. That would just be embarrassing and awkward) There's not much else to do. Bob's hogging the tv and Mirriam's passed out somewhere drooling. (She snorts)

Arnold: (sighs heavily) Jumping in puddles actually doesn't sound too bad right now.

Helga: Oh no! I am not going outside and jumping around in a bunch of puddles like some dumb four year old.

(Next scene. They're outside jumping in puddles)

Helga: I can't belive I'm outside jumping around in puddles like some dumb four year old.

Arnold: (Rolls his eyes, but is smiling as he jumps in another puddle) Come on, Helga. Have some fun!

Helga: (Huffs) No way! You may be an idiot... and I may be an idiot for letting you drag me out here... but I am NOT going to deliberately drown myself.

(Arnold splashes her. She screams at him starts doing it back)

(They come back in later soaked to the bone.)

Then I can just imagine dinner...

(They're all sitting around the little table with Bob chowing down like a pig and Mirriam passed out in her own food)

Helga: So later tonight would it be okay if I went over to Arnold's? He says he has a friend there that can probably break us free (Ernie).

Bob: (Grunts)

Helga: Would that be okay?

Bob: Sure, fine, whatever. Listen, Olga... just be back whenever and try not to break anything at their house.

(Helga's eyes become down-cast at his lack of caring. Arnold notices and becomes concerned.)

Then yada-yada-yada... I'm kinda rushing this now. I've gotta go do something, and I'm kinda late. Heh...
Hope you enjoyed my scenes. Very Happy
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie01 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow!~ That's a great dialog Weird1! =D I don't think it'll be too short, they'll probably argue a lot when they go to airport and then come back so... But... I really like peachcake's :

Helga: Bob, I brought home a stupid football headed boy!

Bob: Thats great Olga.

I sounds... so Helga <3 xD
Pie01
Pie01
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 am

I was the one who came up with the idea for a handcuffs story. I originally suggested Arnold and Helga stuck together, but everyone keeps posting new stories using my original idea.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am

mannardme wrote:I was the one who came up with the idea for a handcuffs story. I originally suggested Arnold and Helga stuck together, but everyone keeps posting new stories using my original idea.

What was your original idea? =' (Or maybe you can send me the topic link)
Pie01
Pie01
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 pm

It was from the link entitled "Handcuffs story" and this was my original first idea:

"I've seen several shows with a storyline like this, but what if there was one where one of their classmates handcuffed Arnold and Helga together as a prank and couldn't find the key for a while? Then it would worsen the arguments Arnold and Helga have, although it would probably be a dream for her to be handcuffed to her one true love and a nightmare for Arnold. They would be forced to stay at one person's house for a night and have to stick together all throughout the school day."
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum