Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implications of Moving the HA! Gang into the 5th Grade

+10
Graudlugh
18log
funnybones021
coloredskies84
buckysbone
ElegantVamp
M0ny
Hellerick
Squirreltamer
tendra91
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Implications of Moving the HA! Gang into the 5th Grade - Page 3 Empty Re: Implications of Moving the HA! Gang into the 5th Grade

Post by tendra91 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 am

All details about the pilot episode can be found in the "Episode 1 Project (Photography Urban Legend)" sub-forum. You're registered, so you should be able to see it and visit that sub-forum. Pilot episode is looking to be around 30 pages. Hopefully I can cut it down a bit shorter.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Implications of Moving the HA! Gang into the 5th Grade - Page 3 Empty Re: Implications of Moving the HA! Gang into the 5th Grade

Post by Helga4ever Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm

tendra91 wrote:Yeah, moving them to the 5th grade shouldn't be too big of a deal. Nothing too "OMG EVERYTHING IS NOW DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT NOW". Only minor details are changed.

Yrah your write its not like we moved them to college, we only moved them to the fifth grade, I don't think that people change in one year. Rolling Eyes
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I want to touch back on the "missing characters" issue.

Is it ever formally stated on the show that P.S. 118 only includes classes up to Grade 6? Where are Grades 7-8? Do they have their own middle school?

What about Big Patty? If you age the characters, then it would be hard to entertain anymore Big Patty-Harold or Big Patty-Helga ideas, since they likely no longer go to school in the same building.

I always assumed that the higher grades (Grades 6 through 8 ) occupied the top floor of P.S. 118 as a sort-of attached middle school, which is why they're seldom seen.

Perhaps I'm thinking too deep into this.
Neutral
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am

Actually, shameonpretzel, even if that's not true, that could be a brilliant idea to make sure Big Patty can still be utilized. (I always liked her...)

Perhapsormaybe
Writer

http://plumbersplayground.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purplerose Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 am

I would love an "All grown up" theme, either as an episode OR a series. I only know of some fantastic deviant art work which probably everyone here as seen about what they would look and act like in a comic strip, all grown up.
Rhonda would be popular and have Nadine as a loyal follower, Helga and Arnold would be making out in the janitors closet and maybe Stinky and Lila would get together? The pairing is not too out of the ordinary as Lila seems to have a thing for the country bumpkins LOL
purplerose
purplerose
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah, I've noticed that there are a bunch of comics on DA running around that feature the kids as teens/adults. I'm pretty up for it. If it were to take place in the HA6S season, it would probably be the kids daydreaming or something, like in the episode Married Smile
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3