Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Jealousy

Go down

Jealousy

Post by InnocentThought on Tue May 11, 2010 12:01 am

I think I've covered most of the other topics in the forum so I hope I'm not repeating anyone else's idea.

So

Has anyone ever seen Arnold jealous? Is he allowed to get jealous? How should I start this... Season 6 is set after Helga's love confession right? So they're back at school, yaddayadda, and there's this guy (new guy, stranger, whatever) and for some reason (maybe he likes her confidence) he sees Helga and starts trying to woo her. Of course, Helga will have none of this since she has her sights on Arnold but this is a persistant guy and he's not taking no for an answer. And (dundundun!) Arnold sees this or hears about it and then sees it and becomes jealous. I wonder if he would know what jealousy feels like. "I don't know why but I can't stand seeing Helga with that guy". And then climax, confrontation of some kind, and resolution. Maybe the guy goes away after a threat or he finds out that he'll never get Helga's attention because of Arnold.

Something like that. I'm not much of a writer so if anyone likes this idea they can take it and run. Or whatever. Smile

Forgot to mention: After hearing about Helga's suitor Arnold becomes a little angry also because she had just confessed her love to him and now there's this other guy hanging around?! What is she thinking? Maybe confrontation between those two.

This is the second time I've had to edit this... Arnold has gotten jealous but this isn't like "country cousin". This is good relationship-development jealousy.

InnocentThought
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jealousy

Post by ANdyanamic on Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 am

Sounds good.
Helga shouldn't get aware of his jealousy though and Arnold himself shouldn't be able to fully accept he is actually jealous when he is asked about it.

ANdyanamic
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InnocentThought on Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 am

Haha, yes.
"What's eatin you, Arnold?"
"What?"
"You've been acting all weird and short-tempered ever since Helga got herself a new beau."
"I-I don't know what you're talking about. I've been acting perfectly normal. Who cares that Helga's got a boyfriend? I don't. H-ha! She can have 10 boyfriends! Doesn't matter to me!" (Fumes, angry face).

Another version came to me a little while ago. I don't know if I like this one as much though. What if Arnie comes back and tries to propose to Helga? He seems like that kind of person who is blunt and doesn't care that he's only 9. I wonder if that would look too much like the "Arnold Visits Arnie" episode.

InnocentThought
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Thu May 13, 2010 9:56 am

This is an interesting idea, but I'm afraid we actually do already have an episode where Arnold is in fact, a little jealous. It's called "Hey Helga" Smile
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by InnocentThought on Thu May 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Ah! How could I miss that one? My bad.

InnocentThought
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sat May 22, 2010 1:48 am

No problem. It was an honest mistake. Very Happy
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down