Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

art stuffs

2 posters

Go down

art stuffs Empty art stuffs

Post by InnocentThought Mon May 17, 2010 7:25 pm

For some reason when I try to draw Helga and Arnold in their original style it just looks weird so here's some fan art in my style.

art stuffs Helga210
I don't draw children but I think I did alright with this one. She actually looks like she's 8 or 9. I also never use the computer to color which is why this is so sloppy. But other than that I like how it came out!

art stuffs Hey_ar10
Just line work as you can see. Arnold and Helga a little older. I don't know what I have against Helga's pigtails but I keep drawing her with braids. Oh well. And she's wearing Arnold's shirt. Smile
EDIT: AH! I just realized how much this DOESNT look like arnold and helga. DX

InnocentThought
Artist

Back to top Go down

art stuffs Empty Re: art stuffs

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 am

cute!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum