Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Prank

+4
peachcake21
Meganium
Retromanka
leilistories
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Biggest Prank Empty The Biggest Prank

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Another crazy idea that I got after watching the April Fools episode on Spongebob... You all know the one. Smile

Anyway, lets say that Helga has pushed everybody in the class too far, and finally everybody snaps and decides to pull a prank on her to give her a taste of her own medicine. Pretty much everybody could be in it, except for the cool kids like Phoebe, Arnold, Lila, and Brainy, who all love Helga too much to do anything that would hurt her (yeah, even Lila).

My guess is that Rhonda could plan it, dragging her across the room by a rope and ending up in the trash covered in flower or something-or-other. Wink Of course it would have to be something different, but anything that would hurt Helga. In the end, maybe it could actually hurt her and everybody would end up feeling terrible.

I also got inspired by this, well, inspiring quote that my friend made up a few days ago...

"If you fight fire with fire, the flames may only grow. Fight fire with water, and the blaze may actually burn out."

...so I can't take all the credit for this idea. Very Happy But in the end, maybe they could realize something similar to this quote. Possibly an apology could follow this? Of course, they wouldn't stop being annoyed, or realize that Helga's actually a big softy, but it will at least give out a lesson in the end.

I'm on a roll with these episodes, aren't I? Cool So, anyway, please, feedback and ideas are appreciated.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Prank Empty Re: The Biggest Prank

Post by Retromanka Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I like this. It seems to be wise Very Happy
But pleeeeeaseee!! Don't mention Arnold in this episode too much!! lol
The idea is same as "The evil can cause only evil" ?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Actually I was thinking to basically just have Arnold avoid it and not really do anything; you know, just ignore the other kids and decide to stay out of it...

I kinda hoped that Phoebe might be the one to stand for Helga if we wanted somebody to. Because, you know, Phoebe's Helga's best friend, and cares for her! Very Happy It would be hard to imagine for Phoebe to just ignore it, right?

And I read in another post about Lila and Helga's relationship improving slightly. If we wanted that, I think it would be cute if she at least got in a small, "I'm oh too certain that this isn't such a good idea..."

Ah, I can see it now xD

Rhonda: *banging fist on her desk, covered in some kind of milkshake or garbage or something as the result from one of Helga's pranks* That's it! She's pushed us around like we were pieces of garbage ever since she's first laid eyes on us, and I'm fed up!

Other Kids: Yeah!

Rhonda: I say we get back at her!

Other Kids: Yeah!

Lila: Uh, Rhonda... I don't mean to be rude, but to be ever so Frank, I'm oh too certain that this... well, isn't a very good idea...

Nadine: What do you mean, Lila?

Rhonda: Oh come now, don't tell me Helga's never done anything to hurt you, Lila.

Lila: *smiling sheepishly* Well, actually, no. In fact, despite her barbaric manner, I have to admit that I actually sometimes find Helga ever so sweet.

Everyone Else: Shocked

And thus Lila slips out of doing something mean to Helga, and proves that she cares about her at least a tiny bit. Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah, I read and it all played in my imagination like it was real Very Happy
To continue the idea...
Does Helga know that Lila didn't take part in the prank?
What actually the gang did?
How would Helga feel about this joke at her?
How did she react on the public?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 pm

1. Well, I don't really think Lila should have a huge part in defending Helga, because it might be better if the gang learns their lesson by themselves. So Lila being on Helga's side might have to remain a mystery. Smile I just thought it would be sweet, hehe.

2. The gang should do something to really hurt Helga, like throwing a dead rat on her... maybe that's a bit too terrible for them to do, but something along those lines xD

3. Terrible, angry, saddened, etc.

4. Knowing Helga, she wouldn't be the one to cry. If the prank is made from Humiliation, she might try threatening to pound them or something. If it has to do with fear (like the rat idea) then she could run away and hide... cause, you know, she's terrified of rats. xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Ahah...dead rat....it's frightnening not only for Helga.
Who will be the leader(s)?
Who will throw a rat? (If it will be a rat) lol
Who will devise a prank? (Going from Rhonda can be only annoyed?)
Will anybody be punished or it just the business between Helga and guys?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

I LOVE this idea. I also think it would be great to see how Helga would react to being pranked so harshly, like they "hazed" Lila when she was the new girl. I mean, it'd be heartbreaking, but I think it'd really help develop Helga as a character. <3

Also, leili, I ADORE your scene. I think it is "ever so" PERFECT! Very Happy <3 XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 am

Thank you, Meganium! Smile

And to Retromanka...

- Rhonda should definitely be the main leader. I can think of a few others that would play big parts in the prank (Harold, Sid, and Stinky, for example), but Rhonda seems to me to be the most likely to want to get her back.

- I've got no idea. Maybe they could anonymously place it in her locker.

- Well, I kind of imagine everybody sitting around trying to devise a plan, and then suddenly one of them, any one of them, steps out into the middle of the crowd, hands rubbing together and a wicked smirk on their face similar to Doctor Evil xD "Wait! I have a plan..." And, of course, that would lead to the terrible prank.

- Aside from a few scoldings from Phoebe and the huge amount of guilt put onto them, I think that nobody should be punished.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 am

I know it may never happen (maybe in fanfic) and I know someone pointed out she wont, also i'm not trying to be mean to the Helga character but . . . I want to see her cry! (said in a wanting sympathetic voice. . . typing manner?)
Sorry I just want to her to cry like i "miss perfect"

Anyways, I remember that on "Helga on the couch" she almost cries, then she threatens, after people make fun of her liking Arnold. I'm not saying that they should make fun of her for liking Arnold but for something like a prank and then they make fun of her to a point where her threats are words on paper rather then a vivid event to the kids. Somehow they realize they cant live withought Helga =P

>:> (evil curly smile!) The pictures Sid took!
or they find secrets about Helga
or they scare her with the rat or they somehow scare her to death (not really) and to the point where she is completely embarrased and she cant really threaten anymore because she's to scared or because they counter it?

I need to shut up now, huh?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 am

Well, Helga was 3 when she almost cried. And that was just before her bully persona came to life. Although I do admit, even though Helga is one of my favorite characters in the show, I would also like to see her cry >.> Maybe it could finally get others to catch a glimpse at the "nice" and "soft" personality she's been hiding from them. It might not change their opinions on her completely, but it should at least make them a tiny bit closer towards realization. Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 am

I like the rat idea, I think they should fill her locker, desk, backpack and other stuff with fake rats!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 am

Yeah, but I'm not sure if Helga would be traumatized by a fake rat. Of course, she would freak out at first sight of it, but when she realizes it's fake, she wouldn't be scared enough to run and hide... xD

If it was a dead rat, then that would be scary, disgusting, and humiliating all at the same time. And with Helga's fear of rats, it would make it even worse - not to mention a dead body being thrown at you... D:
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 am

I guess so, . . . *spaces out in memory*
Oh crap! (sorry for language) this reminds me of something, exept it was less scary and more halariouse!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Really? What?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

My brothers, my nephews and I want fishing. We brought along pieces of chicken (the dead body) and scince we couldn't catch crab my nephew and I decided to play a game: The chicken had a rope tied around it, so we twirled it around and then we threw and someone else would try to catch it in the net! It was alot of fun until the chicken leg got so ripped up that we decided to throw it in the water!
Lol the water level was low there, so the trees sorrounded with water were now on wet sand, anyways the trees looked like they were crawling out of the water to attack us!

Anyways, back to Hey Arnold! . . .
So whats next?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 am

*shivers at story* Ewww... D:

Hmm, I think what's next is how Helga will respond to the gang apologizing...
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 am

I guess, but I won!

I guess before that we shoulf discuss how they change their mind.

I think she should cry but it's out of character Sad
I think they realize how her life is and how much it sucks (I cant find a better word) and how much they made it suck afterwards. Like, they realize how Bob and Miriam are.

I wonder if Helga would tell Pheobe how she feels about the prank?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 am

Hah, that's good Very Happy Sorry, I get queasy over dead animals, haha.

Aww, even though Helga crying is used so much in fan fics and stuff, I think that the sudden change in character would put her other classmates in total shock.

I was also thinking that Helga could hide from school for a few days in fear that they would do it again. Then the gang can come visit her house and find her crying. That would be a total "what the fuck?" moment, yet it would still leave the audience in tears... right? Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Yep, but it sounds like "Miss Perfect", What if they keep doing it again and again to the point where she just stays home.

I was thinking, they'd be all glad she's gone but they'll realize that they need her ( for a goood laugh, baseball team, ect? )
(Seriously, what else?)
Arnold, Pheobe, and/or Lila tell them it's wrong and they try to get them to apologize.

Yeah, XD When they find her crying they should be all like "What have we done!" , instead they'd be like "She's crying! The apacolyps are coming!"
XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

I think if she tells Phoebe what had happenes it should be like:
Helga and Phoebe
- "It was terrible. I don't want to talk about that. How's our japanese?"
- "Ah...okay....but don't you really want to talk about it again?"
- "I said that's enough"
Phoebe glances away and thinks how's all terribly going on.
She thinks to say all her anger and sadness to gang but only she can't do that so that she asks for help of Arnold. Firstly he doesn't understand but then thinks over...
-Arnold could you please talk with me?
-Yeah...of cause. Something's bad?
-Yes. Very-very bad. You know what has happened to Helga...?
-Ehh...no...
-Class... (...the story)
-Oh...it's so...eh...disgusting...I'd say...but I think Helga...in some way...
It could happen. She's bulling and offensing everyone.
-Ah...yes...it is so. But she has never aimed to trouble.
-But she makes it...
-Yes. But you even don't know her. She's very good devoted person and friend. She has difficult personal problems. But anyhow she doesn't worth all that!
-*doesn't know what to say but anyway agrees with Phoebe* Ohhh...it'd be difficult but I'll try...
-Thank you Arnold so much. *very thankful and runs home*
Than Arnold can think over this conversation (maybe he will ask for Phill's advice or Gertie's) and understands some people bully not only 'cause they're bad and that among them can be really bright and kind people.

-Grandpa what should I do? (tells problem)
-Dunno...hard to hint. Buy some flowers.
-For what?!
- It's cheaper now and it's more than nothin' to put on your grave.
-Grandpa!
-Hmm...but wait maybe you'll be so cute that they won't beat you...?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 am

XD I love it!
I think Arnold should alredy know what happened though, also I think Arnold at one point should go to Helga and and try to comfort her.
BTW, who should preech to the class about Helga? Arnold, Phoebe, or Lila?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am

Phoebe definitely should. And also I would really like to do a scene similar to the one I said before with Lila. That would be so sweet Smile

And maybe there could be another side of the story where Arnold feels like he just gets into too much trouble whenever he attempts to help people. This could lead to Arnold being a bit reluctant to help Helga. That might keep the comic from being, like, two pages long. Eventually, of course, Arnold might finally give in and try helping.

Besides, I've been waiting for an episode where Arnold realizes people can survive without his help anyway. Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 am

Yeah, she's her friend and it would be nice to give the Pheobe character more dialouge.

Yeah, but then he'd be all guilty of not helping

lol! yeah, there can be some parts where he tries to talk to Hlega and then he tells himself "NO!"

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 am

I agree! Phoebe's always being good to Helga, but I never really remember her actually standing up to her (or vice versa), though I might be wrong; I haven't seen every single episode of Hey Arnold, but I do remember in Helga's Makeover that Phoebe was laughing along while everybody was making fun of her.

Hehe, of courseee Arnold would feel guilty, that's why he gives in, after all!

And yes! This whole thing would be horrible on Arnold's part. I can see him now, going crazy over Helga's problems.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

peachcake21 wrote:XD I love it!
I think Arnold should alredy know what happened though, also I think Arnold at one point should go to Helga and and try to comfort her.
BTW, who should preech to the class about Helga? Arnold, Phoebe, or Lila?
I thought from discussion he isn't aware and not in the "game". However he could act like he was irrelevant.
Preech is aimed for the class. Lila and Phoebe could stand near Arnold.

leilistories wrote:Phoebe definitely should. And also I would really like to do a scene similar to the one I said before with Lila. That would be so sweet Smile

And maybe there could be another side of the story where Arnold feels like he just gets into too much trouble whenever he attempts to help people. This could lead to Arnold being a bit reluctant to help Helga. That might keep the comic from being, like, two pages long. Eventually, of course, Arnold might finally give in and try helping.

Besides, I've been waiting for an episode where Arnold realizes people can survive without his help anyway. Very Happy
With Lila it'll be not so dramatically lol
I've gotten an idea for episode about his kindness and kindness generally Very Happy
Hmmm...Arnold's too kind to give up helping. I think he's sort of rare characters who can't live without helping others. And I personally never thought it looks like he's addictive with his help. He helps when he sees a good side of people and thinks it can restore their 'true' identity. Kinda phycological.

leilistories wrote:I agree! Phoebe's always being good to Helga, but I never really remember her actually standing up to her (or vice versa), though I might be wrong; I haven't seen every single episode of Hey Arnold, but I do remember in Helga's Makeover that Phoebe was laughing along while everybody was making fun of her.
I think their relations could go thurther from that time from first season to five. It was maximum three or four episodes showing they are weird but true friends. In such 'sos' case Phoebe could wave about Helga.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next