Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Prank

+4
peachcake21
Meganium
Retromanka
leilistories
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Biggest Prank - Page 3 Empty Re: The Biggest Prank

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, its a very pittyful episode, I even feel pitty.
Well enough with the pitty,
What else?

Helga's pranks gets on her classmates nerves
Most of the class decide to prank her back (with a rubber/dead rat)
Helga misses school
Pheobe talks to Helga
Arnold talks to Helga (not much, maybe just to say hi)
Pheobe talks to Arnold and somehow he feels pitty (duh!)
Something?
Pheobe and Arnold (possibly Lila) preech to the class
The group feels bad and they apologize/forgive Helga
Something?
The end

Yeah, we have to fill the "Somethings?"

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 pm

So Arnold tells Phoebe he's planning to preech to the class and Phoebe's help and some other is needed too. They find out that Lila wasn't involved and also talk to her.
Three find a moment when that's no teacher in classroom and preech to the class (of cause Arnold is the most active).
Speech is sort of:
- Guys, I wanna talk to you all! We all know Helga is rude to us. We all see her as a bully person. Of cause she says offensive things...sometimes...most of time to us.
But she isn't worth such an evil prank. You've gotten your amount of fun. But have you become better her after that?
It's hard to believe but she's as sensitive and kind as you and she can make mistakes as we all. I know you didn't want to make her sad. Sometimes there can be serious reasons for us to behave like we are not ourselves and sometimes we don't understand this reasons. I believe she has such and she hasn't ever aimed to offend you.
That's all I wanted to say to you guys.

How's this?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

perfect! cheers flower drunken

Yeah that's great, what else you got?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 am

I'm loving all the development this idea is getting! <3

Okay, I have an idea. I think Phoebe should be pressured by the others to go along with teasing Helga. That way, we could develop Phoebe's character as well instead of just sticking the "HELGA'S FRIEND" label on her. Like...when it finally becomes too much for Helga and Helga runs away so no one will see that she's starting to cry, Phoebe just kind of looks after her, looking heartbroken and guilty. Later, Arnold talks to Helga, and she tells him how even her own best friend won't stick up for her. Near the end of the episode, Phoebe (and Lila, because we HAVE to throw in leili's scene. It is a necessity. XD) tells everyone off and says something to the effect of, "Maybe Helga's not the nicest person in the world...but that still doesn't mean it's okay to gang up on her and make her cry!" and then she just kind of runs off and reconciles with Helga. Helga, of course, forgives her.
If we did it this way, we could still have a little Arnold x Helga scene without making it seem like Arnold is the savior ALL THE TIME. Phoebe can be Helga's hero sometimes too! XD

Hope you all like my idea, and hope it gets your mental wheels turning! Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah, it's a great idea! Very Happy
So what should say Lila after Arnold's and Phoebe's preech?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

I agree!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 am

Well, I think Lila should pipe up early on and then just kind of refuse to go along with teasing Helga, because we have to use that dialogue from earlier since it is awesome. XD And when Lila counts herself out, Rhonda would say disdainfully, "I guess Lila's too perfect to soil her image with something like revenge. Then she'd turn to Phoebe and say something like, "Well, at least you'll help us give her what for, right, Phoebe?" Then everyone would kind of surround her and give her looks like, "Well?" And Phoebe would just kind of cower and say uncertainly, "Well...."

Last edited by Meganium on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:12 am

I'm glad you like my little scene Very Happy

Sooo what's happening is that Lila's staying out of it, Phoebe goes along with it at first but then feels terrible, and Arnold (although wishing he didn't have to get into the middle of this) is just comforting her like the cool kid he is? Cool

So what would they do to make Phoebe want to do something to Helga, anyway? I was thinking maybe just having her reflect back on how Helga's pushed her around. Phoebe could just get caught up in the moment and decide to join in... of course, when she sees how terrible the thing they've done was, she'll go back to her senses. I mean, we all know it's possible after Phoebe Breaks a Leg, right?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah, I think you're right. But should eventually Arnold preech?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

I guess, it will leave Helga with a scence that her beloved love god is helping a twisted and demented being like herself recover from a tregedy she deserves! Sorry I got carried away! XD
So I think he should preech for a short while, or until his frustration's to much to handle!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Ahah...first you said was like it was Helga's saying. I think it should be also included in pilot xD
"My beloved love god is helping a twisted and demented my to recover from a tregedy I deserve" lol

Well...I've written his part here...and I thought it's good enough to be included...? Smile
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks!
Finally, I wrote something Helga would say!

Anyways, what's next? . . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

First saying..."Dunno". So maybe it's a time for a summary?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm

After being tired of Helga's pranks, Rhonda and a group of classmates decide to prank her back. After a while of planning the class finally pranks her by throwing a dead (or rubber) rat at her. Paranoid, Helga decides to stay home. Pheobe tries to discuss the event with Helga, only for her to change the subject.
Pheobe goes and talk to Arnold, who wants no part in it. After the disscusion he starts to feel bad for Pheobe and Helga.
Later, Pheobe finally gets enough guts to preech to the class that they have done wrong. Lila buds in and does the same. After a while Arnold does too.
The class apologizes to Helga.

Did I miss anything?
BTW, should Arnold go talk to Helga or no?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Sorry, but I'm confused, what do you mean by "only for her to change the subject"? Does that mean Helga tries to change the subject, or does she get led off to a rant about something that has nothing to do with the prank? xD

Anyway, like I said before, I don't think Arnold should have a ton to do in this. I mean, I'm in love with the ArnoldxHelga pairing to death, but half of the episodes suggested kind of have to do with Arnold and Helga, and I wouldn't really want the pairing to get overused, you know?

But I guess it would be hard to avoid, since Arnold cares for Helga, anyway. Rolling Eyes I don't know, I'm confusing myself. xD

So yeah, it sounds like a good outline, though. So what do you guys think? Should it be multiple rubber rats or one dead rat (Or one rubber rat or multiple dead rats, if you want to go too or not too extreme)?

Last edited by leilistories on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repetitive typos that make no sense that I apparently keep missing.)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

One ruber rat looking too natural...could it be enough if she's so paranoic of rats?
Ahahahaha!!! *every kid will pelt his own rubber rat at Helga* xD

Well...on the one side you guys said...Phoebe's too shy to say such a loud preech (but I exactly remember her in "Phoebe's Little Problem" exclaiming), on the other side Arnold mainly saying a preech would repeat episodes with a romantic involvment.
I think a solution can be as they all three say strong words with own thoughts . How do you think?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 am

Rhonda would kind of go up to Phoebe and put an arm around her shoulder and say...

Rhonda: Come on, Phoebe... you must be sick and tired of the way Helga bosses you around.... always making you get her lunch for her, carry her books...
Phoebe: [uncertainly] Well...I suppose it is a little unfair, but...
Rhonda [cutting her off] Phoebe. We have to show Helga what it's like. I mean, if we don't, who will? She'll just keep pushing people around her whole life!
[here Phoebe could have a little daydream about Helga bossing her around as a CEO while Phoebe is her lowly secretary or something. Afterward, Phoebe shakes her head to snap out of the daydream.]
Phoebe: No! That can't happen!
Rhonda: [manipulatively] Well? Are you going to help us then?
Phoebe: [looks uncertain, but says nothing]......[quietly] Okay, I'll help you. [thinking] Only because it's for Helga's and my own good!...

Also, I think the prank needs to be more grand than that, or be a sequence of pranks leading up to a big one, like they did to Lila. I mean, it would take more than a rubber rat to make Helga cry. =/
Oh, and Lila refuses to help early on as opposed to making a speech near the end. She kind of has to be out of the picture.
And Arnold will definitely talk to Helga. =) But only for a tiny part of the episode. We want this to be mostly a Helga and Phoebe friendship episode, not a Helga x Arnold. There are enough of those already. XD Arnold will probably just say something like, "Well, maybe you should just talk to Phoebe about it" or other Arnoldish things. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am

Heh, that would be hell for Helga, having a sea of rubber rats thrown at her. xD But I can kind of imagine Helga opening her locker and a dead rat falling out of it. If that happened to me, I would cry! And that's because I love rats... *cough* don't judge me *cough*

So with Helga being terrified of rats, that would be horrible times a bajillion.

But, then again, it's a children's show. xD Dead rats might be a bit too extreme for the Hey, Arnold series.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

XD That's okay, I love rats too. <3 They're so cute and intelligent and soft! <3

I agree that dead rats are a bit too much. Maybe the old trips-on-marbles-into-bucket-of-paint would work for the first prank, and putting a live rat (or a bunch of them) into her locker, causing her to stumble into something that would cover her in chalk dust would work for the final prank. It needs to be something that she would definitely cry over. So think about what kind of prank would make YOU cry, everyone! XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am

Rat, spider ,snakes ,someone trips me and I fall down 3 steps. lol I had that in a dream. Terrible am I?

I think i'd DEFINATELY cry over a bunch of dead animals thrown at me 'cause i'm an animal lover, exept for spiders and snakes, rats are a little bomb, but not to much!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 am

Ouch... that sounds painful, even in a dream ;-;

Yeah, but for Helga even live rats would be terrifying, and that way we don't have to hint at animal cruelty or anything. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 am

I dunno, I guess I had nothing else to dream about so. . . I dunno!

There's one thing I do NOT want to know is where did they get the rats?
Now, that I thought about it, why would Rhonda accually hold a rat?

I guess these questions should be left un answered

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

I thought it's very fashionable to hold a chinchilla especially they are not cheap pets...if I'm not wrong.
...they are so funny with a face "What cha looking at?!" xDD

The question is what Helga's fear?...first idea of that parrot...if guys buy the similar parrot as was in "Helga's parrot"...first popped into my head.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah, chinchilas are cute! But rats aren't exactly the fashion statement of the year. . . I like rats and mouses but holding a rat, sort of gross!

Well, no one knew that was HER parrot and no one knows her secret exept Lila, Pheobe, Big Patty, Dr.Bliss, and that guy that wrote that thing in her locket.
Now that I think about it, she's told alot more people than THAT about her secret XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm

The first thought - give her a purebred chiken named "Fluffy" xDD
Outta of ideas about Rhonda's pet lol

Yeah...you are right...
her fear should come from the thought "I don't want everybody to know I love Arnold!"...I suppose

Last edited by Retromanka on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next