Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Prank

+4
peachcake21
Meganium
Retromanka
leilistories
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Biggest Prank - Page 4 Empty Re: The Biggest Prank

Post by funderkitty07 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

I love the way everyone gets revenge on Helga. Great idea! As an idea for a big prank that can be played on her, I can see the gang going way too far and getting Nashville Ned in on a prank with a fake contest involving Wrestlemania tickets.
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

What does Rhonda's pet have to do with the topic? Question
I got confused, lol we're drifting away from the topic XD

It's funny how she tries to keep it a secrete but like the half of Hillwood know's her secret XD

Well we want Helga to be depressed about it or atleast bit paranoid about it so maybe the "radio prank" could be invovled in the big prank.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Well, Rhonda's a gossip, so she'd probably find out about Helga's fear of rats. Then she'd make Nadine be the one to put the rats in Helga's locker, because Nadine loves everything Rhonda finds gross, i.e, rats. XD I can see it now...

Nadine: [putting a rat into the locker] Don't worry Algernon... I promise I'll find you once this is over. [scratching Algernon under the chin] Who's a pretty rat? You are!
Rhonda: [shuddering and recoiling] Ugh, stop talking to it, Nadine! Just close the locker!
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 am

XD
Who's a nice rat! Who's a nice rat!

XD

But what about the rest of the group?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

They're responsible for the other pranks, and they could maybe be around when Nadine puts the rat in the locker. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 am

The only prank I know for sure is the rat in the locker, what else was suggested, or what could be used?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 am

Wellll, we could do some Miss Perfect-esque ones, where lunch trays get splattered on her, glue in her seat, the usual schoolyard pranks. Of course, these won't affect her too much and will just make her more agitated and hurt until the rat thing finally does it for her. Oh, and in running away from the rat she should slip and fall into a bucket of dirty water with a mop in it from the janitor, by the way. With blue food coloring in it, courtesy of one of the kids.

o_o; Wow; cruel... But I feel like when she finally snaps, she should be like, sitting on her butt in dirty water, food coloring staining her hair, leaning back on her hands and with her feet on the ground but knees bent. And all the kids will be surrounding her, laughing (except Phoebe, who will look regretful and worried), and she'll just look around at all of them (A Simmons-reminiscent image of the students would be effective here... you know, when Simmons saw them all as looking like crazed, laughing maniacs in New Teacher?) and her eyes will fill with tears, then she'll get up and run. Then it'll be sort of silent, and someone will say, "...Wow. That didn't feel as good as I thought it would," or something, and then Phoebe can have her little speech and run off to comfort Helga. Then the other kids will sort of look around at each other guiltily, and one of them points at Rhonda and says, "How could you?" And another one says, "Yeah, it was all your idea, Rhonda." A third one adds, "That was really mean, actually." The others begin to walk away, muttering about how cruel Rhonda is, leaving only Curly and Rhonda herself, who is calling out to the others, "Wait! Guys! I wasn't the only one who wanted this! Come back!" She turns to Curly, but even he gives her a disappointed head-shake and walks away. Rhonda looks pretty guilty.

It's kind of weird how well I can envision this scene...O_O XD

Last edited by Meganium on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am

Damn!
(I couldn't find another word XD I could edit it)

Rat falls from locker
She runs away screaming
falls (on a banana peel XD, to have that cartoon feeling XD)
She falls into a bucket of dirty water with blue food coloring
a bottle of glue falls on her
she reaches for something to get up but pulls on a rope and feathers/ some powder falls on her
then Rarry the flying rat to the disaster!

lol I guess mines to complicated but in the Parent trap they did an over the top prank , in one night!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 am

I think the food coloring thing is enough when combined with the laughter, but the other stuff would be great for things leading up to it (the glue I mean)! The rat only needs to be there once, I think. Oh, also, Nadine should walk out holding Algernon when she walks away. XD

And I added a little on the end of my scene; check it out! Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 am

I love, but then it will make the episode sorta short
, unless it's a Helga and Rhonda ep.
So Rhonda could try apologizing.

But, um what should it be?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 am

Well, this scene would be the climax of the episode. It comes after all the other pranks, after all. Plus there would be the set up, and the falling action consisting of Phoebe (and Rhonda, most likely) apologizing to Helga and Helga forgiving them. I'd think that would be plenty long...

Rhonda gets enough punishment by not being pack leader anymore and all her "followers" abandoning her...XD But yeah, she should just kind of bashfully say, "Hey, um, Helga... I admit what we--*is nudged by a kid*... I mean what I did was...kind of barbaric. And for that, I... *chokes on word* Apologize." XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 am

Great scenes! Very Happy So is it time for a little summary to check what are the voids?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Yup, I think it is!

-Helga goes around being mean to everyone as usual. Then we have leili's scene:
-Rhonda: *banging fist on her desk, covered in some kind of milkshake or garbage or something as the result from one of Helga's pranks* That's it! She's pushed us around like we were pieces of garbage ever since she's first laid eyes on us, and I'm fed up!

Other Kids: Yeah!

Rhonda: I say we get back at her!

Other Kids: Yeah!

Lila: Uh, Rhonda... I don't mean to be rude, but to be ever so Frank, I'm oh too certain that this... well, isn't a very good idea...

Nadine: What do you mean, Lila?

Rhonda: Oh come now, don't tell me Helga's never done anything to hurt you, Lila.

Lila: *smiling sheepishly* Well, actually, no. In fact, despite her barbaric manner, I have to admit that I actually sometimes find Helga ever so sweet.

Everyone Else: Shocked
-Lila leaves herself out of the pranking, but Phoebe is pressured into participating.
Rhonda: Come on, Phoebe... you must be sick and tired of the way Helga bosses you around.... always making you get her lunch for her, carry her books...
Phoebe: [uncertainly] Well...I suppose it is a little unfair, but...
Rhonda [cutting her off] Phoebe. We have to show Helga what it's like. I mean, if we don't, who will? She'll just keep pushing people around her whole life!
[here Phoebe could have a little daydream about Helga bossing her around as a CEO while Phoebe is her lowly secretary or something. Afterward, Phoebe shakes her head to snap out of the daydream.]
Phoebe: No! That can't happen!
Rhonda: [manipulatively] Well? Are you going to help us then?
Phoebe: [looks uncertain, but says nothing]......[quietly] Okay, I'll help you. [thinking] Only because it's for Helga's and my own good!...

-The kids prank Helga, Phoebe reluctantly standing by, and they end with one final prank after school that makes Helga run off and cry. Phoebe runs off, and the other kids abandon Rhonda too.
Kid 1: Wow. That didn't feel as good as I thought it would.
Phoebe: [finally standing up for Helga] You know, maybe Helga isn't the nicest person in the world, but that's no excuse to gang up on her and make her cry! [runs off]
Other kids: [look around at each other guiltily]
Kid 1: [points at Rhonda] How could you?
Kid 2: Yeah, it was all your idea, Rhonda."
Kid 3: That was really mean, actually.
[The others begin to walk away, muttering about how cruel Rhonda is, leaving only Curly and Rhonda.]
Rhonda: Wait! Guys! I wasn't the only one who wanted this! Come back! [She turns to Curly, but even he gives her a disappointed head-shake and walks away. Rhonda looks pretty guilty.]

-Helga sits on a park bench and squeezes food coloring out of her hair, and Arnold happens by. After some prodding, Helga admits what happened and laments that her own best friend participated. Arnold encourages Helga to talk to Phoebe about it. Helga soliloquizes about how Arnold is so noble for making sure even a "twisted demented soul" like herself is okay.
-Phoebe finds and apologizes to Helga, and Helga forgives her.
-Later, Rhonda apologizes to Helga, and at first Helga doesn't accept, but when Nadine drops Algernon and he scurries across Rhonda's shoes, terrifying Rhonda, Helga accepts the apology, laughing at Rhonda's expense.

End! XD

Any comments, anything I left out?...
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 am

I love it Very Happy
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 am

I love ti.

Still, we have to figure out what Helga does to get them mad.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 am

Well, I liked leili's idea of it involving a milkshake on a desk XD Although it has to be several small things and not one big thing, because generally Helga only really harasses Arnold in a big way; everyone else just gets little pranks. Still, we should figure out what could be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's (Rhonda's, in this case) back... umm, how about she tosses her gum over her shoulder carelessly, and it lands on Rhonda's desk, and she gets her new sweater stuck to it? XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Maybe at lunch Rhonda bought a smoothie, Helga gets gum in her sweater, she tries to pull it off, (due to Helga) Harold stumble backwards pushing Rhonda, and making her somothie fall on her.
What do you think?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am

I was thinking of something happening not entirely on screen; when I meant something was covering Rhonda, I was imagining it was just a result of one out of many pranks that day xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 am

Oh okay! XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 am

Well, I mean, like I said: Helga doesn't really go out of her way to prank anyone except Arnold. She just doesn't care what happens to anyone else: if they get into a mess because of her careless behavior, they're just another person to laugh at. Sooo, I don't think Helga would prank Rhonda unless Rhonda did something first. And we want Helga to be the one who strikes first this time, so that won't work. Whatever happens to Rhonda because of Helga should be accidental, but still be because of Helga's disregard for others. That's why I thought the gum would be a good idea. Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 am

Heh, yeah, that makes sense Smile Besides, the scene sounds really funny
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 am

I guess. . .

Maybe she doesn't notice but when she sits down the gum is so sticky the seat sits up with her XD
Then she remembers Helga's the only one chewing gum

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 am

Okay, so it goes:

Helga tosses her gum over her shoulder. It lands on Rhonda's chair right before she sits down in her new pants. Rhonda sits--SQUISH! She stands up and the chair comes with her. She flails around, bumping into somebody with a tray with a milkshake on it, which of course spills all over Rhonda's new sweater.

Sound okay?
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 am

Yep!
But I was thinking, where does she get the idea of it being Helga, unless she blames Helga on the spot or, something else?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 am

Maybe Helga's the only one that chews that color of gum. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content