Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More of Arnold's Extended Family?

+2
leilistories
lduncan88
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More of Arnold's Extended Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: More of Arnold's Extended Family?

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 am

Well, I keep imagining him looking like Doug... but that isn't going to happen xD

Maybe he should look kinda like Arnold, like Arnie did? Only this time... hotter than Arnold instead of, well, weirder? xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

More of Arnold's Extended Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: More of Arnold's Extended Family?

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 am

Well, he souldn't have a football head though XD

Oh crap! Now you got doug stuck in my head XD

Maybe, a hotter version of Arnold XD

Well he should have a different head then Arnold's and he maybe he could have spikey hair.

ah! I can't think!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 am

How about a more rounded head (but still a bit football shaped to keep an obvious resemblance) and hair like Arnold's only brushed back like in all of Helga's psychotic fantasies? xD

(Well... I honestly think Arnold looks sexier without his hair back xD But in the crazy, twisted world of Hey Arnold, it apparently looks better)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 am

I really like these ideas Razz

I just wanted to point out a couple things, mostly to do with the original post (I think everyone is talking about going a different direction, so this won't make much of a difference in your plans...but it's probably still good to know just in case)

1. Arnold was named after Stella's father, so Arnold's maternal grandpa is also named Arnold.
2. The way Stella spoke about her parents in the Journal episode indicated to me that they had both died before Arnold's birth.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:43 pm

oh okay. . .
So we should just stick with the cousin one. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum