Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

How is everyone doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is everyone doing?

Post by funnybones021 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 am

Every once in awhile I like to ask how everyone is doing on here. It helps keep conversation active and helps us all take an interest in each other Very Happy
It doesn't have to relate to the project, but if you have any thoughts or concerns about HA6S feel free to voice it here if you'd like.

I'm doing very well. I had a stressful summer to say the least, but I'm doing much better now. I now officially have my degree in biochemistry, and I'll be returning to school in about a year. Until then, I'm working at a different lab from before and I'm trying to adjust to my night work schedule.

That is why I haven't been on here or my youtube channel quite as much as before. As for HA6S, I'm still lurking around even if I don't post as much as I used to. My greatest availability will be during the weekends, but I also frequently check my email and my youtube channel and these forums. So you'll always be able to get in touch with me if you ever need/want to.

I would really like to start posting more and once again become more active in this community. Also, I'm helping out with the edits and writing of at least a couple episodes. I'm always available to pick up where we left off whenever you guys are.
funnybones021
Director

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post by lduncan88 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 am

Doing well here. Just been busy with projects for other clients and school work. I still try to swing by here and see what developments are taking place. When I get some time, I'll do a write up for the episodes I've proposed as well as a couple others I thought of. On a side note, I wrote up my own version of a screenplay for The Jungle Movie a couple months back and I've been transcribing it to a computer file over the last couple weeks (it's about 80 pages total in my notebook, and I've only gotten through probably 30 or so thus far). Tedious but rewarding too. Of course, I'll be happy to share if anyone's interested.

lduncan88
Advertiser

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lduncan88

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Um. . . I've started school 2 months ago. I've got good grades so far and i'm think i'll be busy with the Duke TIP program now. I'm doing my own comic in my free time with my friends. And. . . sometime in December or November i'll get a "job".

Funnybones, wow! Biochemistry! Is that part of the career you want?

Iduncan, so your like writing a your own script for The Jungle Movie. . .

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 am

I think it's always cool to read different interpretations of how the jungle movie would have taken place. I'm interested in seeing it! Definitely!

Yes. I've been doing biochemistry and hematology research for almost my entire time in college. I've even been published in a scientific journal. I love science, especially medicine and the way the human body works.
funnybones021
Director

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshowtime on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm doing OK. Not much really to talk about.

Currently working on my writing (fan fiction and the such) and administrating the Hey Arnold Wikia.
mrshowtime
Writer

View user profile http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lduncan88 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm

peachcake21 wrote:Iduncan, so your like writing a your own script for The Jungle Movie. . .

It's Lduncan, but yeah that's what I did, lol. I was on a HA! kick back over the summer and I was especially bummed that it was never finished. So I figured I'd try to finish it myself Idea

funnybones021 wrote:I think it's always cool to read different interpretations of how the jungle movie would have taken place. I'm interested in seeing it! Definitely!

I'll make it available when I'm done. I tired to stick to Craig's vision as much as I could remember it and also what I could interpret from the series. I haven't read any other fan works about it, so I don't know how closely mine will reflect others. Some of the scenes may get revised before I'm done too.

lduncan88
Advertiser

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lduncan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm doing well! This is the first opportunity I've had in months to get on here-- I have missed this unimaginably much. I keep telling all my friends about how proud I am to be a part of this and how fun it is to write episodes, though, so you guys are always on my mind! <3

My first three weeks of school were a terrible experience. I expected things to be this bad LAST year, during my freshman year of college, not as a sophomore! But I kept failing all this stuff and not being able to concentrate in classes... turns out my ADHD medication dosage was really messed up (I was only on 1/4 of what I'm used to). I cried like every day, no exaggeration. I never thought I'd be able to say that I've actually cried myself to sleep, but now I can XD (why am I laughing? It's not funny...XD). I had to sleep over in my two best friends' room one night because I was so sad. So finally, 3 1/2 weeks in to the semester, I switched dosages again, but was still frustrated that I had fallen so far behind. But after a long struggle, withdrawing from one class, and a couple sessions of counseling, I'm feeling pretty okay again (Don't worry; the counseling wasn't cuz I was crazy; it was because I was sad and overwhelmed XD).

Currently, I'm taking Psychology, Biology, Shakespeare, and Intermediate Japanese (<--withdrawing from that last one-- I love the class, but four academic classes and no non-work oriented classes means an unbearable workload =\)

My Fall Break (which is really just a weekend plus two days) is in two weeks... hope I can be on here for some of it! Looking forward to catching up on all the recent developments, everyone! ^_^
Meganium
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum