Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Hey Whodunnit!

Go down

Hey Whodunnit!

Post by hassanmonir on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 am

Judging by the title (which I think is pretty good Very Happy) and I know the episode with Curly and Eugene in which the fire alarm was pulled had a similar concept. But I was thinking that an episode in which is set in one setting, most likely the boarding house but maybe somewhere where it can be all the kids on their own(suggestions wanted) in which a crime has been committed, obviously not a murder, but something big enough (something stolen, but big enough for it to matter). And the kids are all suspects, each one has their own opinion at what happened. This comic could/should feature some good twists. Maybe somebody HAS to blame someone else for what happened or the person who committed the crime did it with 'good' intentions or was a 'scapegoat' for someone with a bigger motive.

Ideas...?

hassanmonir
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Whodunnit!

Post by leilistories on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:52 am

Hehe, what a coincidence, I was just going to suggest something like that for the Sheena episode

My idea was that somebody puts meat in Sheena's lunch for a prank or because they think her animal rights speeches are annoying, so the gang tries to figure it out, and everyone's a suspect...

Great minds think alike, I guess? xD
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

I love the idea when something happens and everyone from the class have their own version of what has happened then.
I think it could be a great fun!
Retromanka
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hassanmonir on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 am

I think the Sheena episode should be hers, I don't want to interfere or pitch another idea about Sheena, this idea is like all the characters are the main cast. Ensemble cast.

Obvs we kinda need a setting where all the kids are on their own. Maybe a classroom in the school, maybe somewhere where they're in a situation they need to find out who has done what to get out of that situation?
I do think something like, the person who indeed was the 'culprit' should be a genuine surprise to people reading!

hassanmonir
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:08 am

Hmm.... Like Arnold? Er, nevermind...

Phoebe?
Or somebody who's always in the background, like Peapod Kid?
leilistories
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hassanmonir on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:39 am

I think the point is, it doesn't matter who it is, but it depends on what it is the person has done. Like Arnold doing it, but what is was, was something stolen. You would never expect that. But maybe he had to steal something because he had no other choice?

hassanmonir
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

So culprit put the gun at his head...ehhh...too criminal lol
Retromanka
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hassanmonir on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Retromanka wrote:So culprit put the gun at his head...ehhh...too criminal lol

haha yeah, its going to be tough to make a good storyline up! But instead of a gun, simply a 'bribe' from classmate to another. No?

hassanmonir
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm

You mean a bribe to classmates to blame Arnold?
Retromanka
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hassanmonir on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Well that can be one thing, but yeah you got the idea. My idea was like one person will bribe another. I think having all bribe someone else kinda takes away the suspense. I know its supposed to be kiddie-ish and not serious but still.

Something out of a cluedo-like situaiton. Everyone blame each other, and the reader(doesnt know until the end) the bribe is something to throw the reader into thinking its someone else

hassanmonir
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I keep thinking . . . "AHHHHH! The class pet is gone!!!!"

peachcake21
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down