Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peapod Kid

4 posters

Go down

Peapod Kid Empty Peapod Kid

Post by jen92 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 am

I'm not sure if that has ever been brought up here before, but I definitely think an episode should've been made that centered on Peapod Kid (you know, the melodramatic kid with the sunglasses). Cool He had some funny one liners in the series that I think made him deserving of an episode of his very own. Smile Apparently he was among one of the wealthy kids at PS 118, and friends with Rhonda. She could've played a big part in his episode, too. I was thinking a story about him could've been his family and Rhonda's family getting into some kind of confrontation. Maybe over money or something. I think I've read somewhere that Craig said he wanted to do an episode with Peapod as well. Very Happy Anyway, he was definitely an interesting character. Any thoughts?
jen92
jen92
Writer

Back to top Go down

Peapod Kid Empty Re: Peapod Kid

Post by Retromanka Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 pm

I love this idea and the moment of confrontation too Smile

Maybe it could be like there is an argument between families but it could make them a bit closer, not like best friends but like a kind attitude to each other.
I mean confrontation of their families makes them sad and they can't communicate at first time but then they understand that it doesn't affect on them directly.

Another idea.
Maybe there can be absolutely other episode plot.
If it concentrates on Peapod kid I think it could be interesting to show one day from his life, to watch his amusing character, coolness.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:47 am

I like this idea! Smile

I had the idea that maybe the families were close and that for some reason an item of importance to both of the families is found and the whole time they argue of who the item belongs too.
Like if the item were a statue and for sone reason Peapod kid finds it, he ends up being the one to hold on to it until the died is sorted out.......

I guess or maybe . . . PeapodKid's life?
I dunno, what do you guys think?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshowtime Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 am

A Peapod episode would be pretty interesting. Given the character hasn't had much screen time or to much character development. There's a lot of ground this episode could cover.

If we go with a Rhonda/Peapod family conflict, I think it would have to be something business related. Maybe the refusal to sell shares in a company or something along those lines.
mrshowtime
mrshowtime
Writer

http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum