Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new girl

4 posters

Go down

The new girl Empty The new girl

Post by RandomPerson52 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 am

Last night i got an idea for a comic and it goes like this... A new girl from Romania moves into the neighborhood. She goes in the 5th grade and is in Mr.Simmons class. When she is introduced to the class no one can say her name (which is also interrupted by sounds in the background) so she tells everyone to call her Jenny. When it comes for her to meet Arnold, she starts to develop a crush on him but he does not have a crush on her. Helga soon starts to catch on that she has a crush on him. So she tries to get rid of her ,with one of her plan is sending her back to Romania. But all of her plans fail. She then explains to her that if she keeps on flirting with Arnold, she will be talking to Ol' Betsy and The Five Avengers. Though Jenny does not know who Helga is talking about she still responds with a yes and Helga walks away. Now we learn that Jenny has an evil side. Over the next few days Jenny obseves Helga and comes up with a plan. She wants to emberrass Helga. So a night she broke into the school. She got into
Helga's locker and found her book of poems. She found one that did'nt mention Arnold's name but, Helga signed it. Jenny then went in to the Principal's office and wrote the morning anouncements on the back of the poem and had an arrow pointing to the side with the poem. Next she headed to Mr.Simmons' class to put 3 things in her desk: Crazy glue, a string, and a tape she stole from Helga's room a few days ago. Then she went home. Soon enough it was time for school. After the principal read the morning announcments he read the poem and Helga knew that was her poem. Though Jenny wrote on the back with a sharpie so it blead through. So instead of saying "Helga G. Pataki" he said "Helen E. Fatti". Next when Helga got up to shapen her pencil, Jenny put some crazy glue on her chair. Helga sat down in it and after a few minutes it dried. Thats when Mr.Simmons called Helga up to the board to awnser a question. She then realized that she couldn't get up. Arnold helped her up. There was a ripping noise and chidren laughing. Helga realized that some of her dress ripped off where you could see her underwear, but she still tried to go up to the board to awnser the question. Jenny then pulled the string that was attached to the desk's leg and Helga triped. The torment on durring the entier school day until Jenny snuck in the tape. That sent Helga off she took the tape with her and ran out the door. Helga was back the next day and she made up a rumor about Jenny saying that she is actually a criminal. But it turns out someone told the police that she is a criminal and the took her away because she realy was a criminal. Helga felt kind of bad that she was put in juvi thought she was happy that she would not be with Arnold.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonAnimeFreaks?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The new girl Empty Re: The new girl

Post by funnybones021 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 am

I like the idea. I kind of think it would be cool to make Jenny like the antithesis of Helga.
Instead of tormenting Arnold like Helga would, Jenny likes to flirt with Arnold...but she only acts nice while Arnold is around. When it's just the two girls, Jenny shows her mean streak.

How about this: at first Arnold doesn't understand why Helga doesn't like Jenny because she's such a nice sweet girl to him. Arnold says he only likes her as a friend, but Jenny is persistent. Then Arnold starts seeing how cruel she is towards Helga. Ultimately, Arnold sticks up for Helga and tells Jenny to take a hike.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

funnybones021 wrote:I like the idea. I kind of think it would be cool to make Jenny like the antithesis of Helga. Instead of tormenting Arnold like Helga would, Jenny likes to flirt with Arnold...but she only acts nice while Arnold is around. When it's just the two girls, Jenny shows her mean streak.

How about this: at first Arnold doesn't understand why Helga doesn't like Jenny because she's such a nice sweet girl to him. Arnold says he only likes her as a friend, but Jenny is persistent. Then Arnold starts seeing how cruel she is towards Helga. Ultimately, Arnold sticks up for Helga and tells Jenny to take a hike.
Hey great idea, I'd like to see Arnold stick up for Helga.Oh by the way, I also didn't give away Jenny's real Romanian name because I don't know any Romanian names, I'll let you know if I find a good name.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by PleaseSendMoney Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

RandomPerson52 wrote:
funnybones021 wrote:I like the idea. I kind of think it would be cool to make Jenny like the antithesis of Helga. Instead of tormenting Arnold like Helga would, Jenny likes to flirt with Arnold...but she only acts nice while Arnold is around. When it's just the two girls, Jenny shows her mean streak.

Hey great idea, I'd like to see Arnold stick up for Helga.Oh by the way, I also didn't give away Jenny's real Romanian name because I don't know any Romanian names, I'll let you know if I find a good name.

You could just type random letters and symbols to make it guaranteed to be unprounouncable XD Or use this website: http://www.babynames.com/
I use it for my character names.
PleaseSendMoney
PleaseSendMoney

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

PleaseSendMoney wrote:
RandomPerson52 wrote:

You could just type random letters and symbols to make it guaranteed to be unprounouncable XD Or use this website: http://www.babynames.com/
I use it for my character names.
Cool, I'll see if I can find anything good on there.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Alright Jenny's real name is going to be Lubuska it is the Romani version of the Russian name Lyuba and its supposed to mean "love". When I was translateing it I found out it is pronunced Loo-Boosh-Ka.Thought when I translated it on Google translate from Romanian to English Lubuska is spelled Lubuskie in English. So it sounds like Loo-Bus-Key.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 am

I like the idea, but it sounds similar to Lila's introduction. Maybe it could just be a short comic? Right now it sounds like Lubuska is just the female Alejandro or a foreign Lila. However, the part I really like is her being a criminal. That is actually hilarious. XDXD

Maybe Helga could be the Cassandra (you know, that Seer from myth who prophecized things, but no one ever believed her?) and be convinced of Lubuska's criminal nature, but everyone tells her she's nuts and that Jenny is the nicest person ever. Helga's the only one who sees her engaging in suspicious activity, she gathers evidence, etc. In the end everyone finds out Helga was right after all, and she ironically says, "That's a shame. She was kinda startin' to grow on me." Meanwhile, Arnold is devastated...poor guy.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Thats another great idea and I think I have an idea to add to the story. Helga wants to get on Jenny's good side so she wants to say something to her in Romanian. So she goes to her dad and asks him if he knows anything. He does know something because he tells helga that some guy just move from Romania who just started working at the beeper store and keep braging about his "little girl" Lubuska. Helga then understands that he is Jenny's dad. Big Bob then tells her that how the other day his wife was outside waiting for him and had told her Te iubesc. (Pronunced Tay-You-Besk and you'll find out what it means later.) The next day during lunch Helga and Phoebe sat at the table Jenny was sitting at. Helga start a conversation by saying. "Oh hey Jenny, Te iubesc." Jenny stops eating and responds. "Say what?" "What don't you speak Romanian?" "Yes I do but, do you have any idea what you just said?" "Of course I do I said hi." "No, you didn't." "Then what did I say?" "You just told me you love me." Phoebe starts to choke on her food do to laughing and Helga's face looks like its trying to say. "Oh my God what did I just do?"
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 pm

XD That sounds awkward!...
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I know, thought it could use something random.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 am

For a while now I have been trying to figure out what Jenny should look like. This is a description of what she should look like: Long black hair, a bright tan skin color, and blue eyes. Now this is what she will be wearing: A dark green backwards baseball cap, a white t-shirt with a brown jacket (Open to see t-shirt), blue jeans with riped knees, and tennis shoes. With my permission (If you want to) I'll let someone draw it and see how it goes. Also let me know if anyone has any other ideas about her clothes.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 am

I figured out how Jenny's personality is like, its simple: A Romanian patriot. She loves anything and everything about her home country so she was upset that the had to move. Her personality is also based off of the Romanian anthem. In Romanian its called Deşteaptă-te, române! in English its called Wake up, romanian! In the anthem one of the lines say " Now or never let's give proof to the world That in these veins still flows a Roman blood." So to her, she likes to keep talking and proving that "in her veins still flows a Roman blood." Another scentence says "That in our chests we still maintain our pride in a name The victor in his battles, the name of Trajan!" So she maintains her pride in a name. Here some links to hear the anthem: Translated to English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kov-PvgtDaA With Romanian lyrics (sounds better than first one): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYCLYCQ2vs&feature=related
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down