Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Wanted: NEW GIRL IN TOWN

4 posters

:: Staff Only :: Want Ads

Go down

Writers Wanted: NEW GIRL IN TOWN Empty Writers Wanted: NEW GIRL IN TOWN

Post by ElegantVamp Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 am

This is an ongoing project. The premise of the comic is basically, Rhonda gets upstaged by a new girl who moves into town and starts going to PS 118. She's Rhonda's polar opposite in terms of appearance, and has much more stuff to show off, flashier things.

Kind of like when Dexter met Mandark, and Mandark turned out to be smarter, more well-liked by teachers, and had a bigger lab than Dexter.

More details can be found here: https://ha6s.forumotion.com/t288-episode-4-outline-feedback-appreciated

I had been working on the script with one other person(s), two different times. Both had left, and I'm stuck in a rut. I need two other writers who are willing to contribute. I'll try and find the part of script that we had been working on. It should be somewhere in my computer.

If you're interested, please let me know ASAP.
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Writers Wanted: NEW GIRL IN TOWN Empty Re: Writers Wanted: NEW GIRL IN TOWN

Post by RandomPerson52 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm willing. Also you know what I've posted something similar where this Romanian girl just moved to the U.S. and goes to PS 118 and falls in love with Arnold but, Helga won't stand for it. Though Jenny (the Romanian girl) is soon mistaken by Helga as a criminal and is taken by the police. ElegantVamp try to agree with me on this do yo think its a good idea for Jenny to make a comeback one day and the class finds out that Helga made a mistake in her findings. The criminal was really a 29 year old woman who lived in northern Romania with the same name as Jenny (real first name: Lubuska).

RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonAnimeFreaks?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

Awesome! Now, we just need to get one more person!

I think that sounds like a funny episode, but isn't there one already similar to that? It's in the later seasons, where Sid, Stinky, and Harold go on the lam because they think they blew up the school, and I think there were actually criminals who looked like them in their disguises.
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 pm

ElegantVamp wrote:Awesome! Now, we just need to get one more person!

I think that sounds like a funny episode, but isn't there one already similar to that? It's in the later seasons, where Sid, Stinky, and Harold go on the lam because they think they blew up the school, and I think there were actually criminals who looked like them in their disguises.
I don't really remember that one, you need to give me the name of that. But, the thing with the criminal in Romanian looks NOTHING like Jenny. If you try to think of what the criminal would look like, think of a female wrestler that looks more like a man than a diva.

Last edited by RandomPerson52 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 am

Whoa, wait- what? XDD

Can you go over that one more time? I don't get what happens...
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm

*pops head in* I'm sorry, I just wanted to say how awesome it is to see Rainbow Dash talking to Rainbow Dash.

Good luck advancing this project! It sounds awesome Smile

*pops out*
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Meganium wrote:*pops head in* I'm sorry, I just wanted to say how awesome it is to see Rainbow Dash talking to Rainbow Dash.

Good luck advancing this project! It sounds awesome Smile

*pops out*
Thats funny two RD's talking to each other. Me and 2 of my friends like the show and we refer to our selfs as the characters (Me: Rainbow Dash, Brandon: Twilight Sparkle, Alex: Pinkie Pie) Pinkie Pie did the math. So one RD is 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat, he came up with 400% cooler in 20 seconds flat. Speaking of which I am making a fanfic as of a cross over with Mlp:Fim and HA! Its gonna be SO AWESOME /)^3^(\!
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kakarotta Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 am

i can help you if you want

kakarotta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 am

ElegantVamp wrote:Whoa, wait- what? XDD

Can you go over that one more time? I don't get what happens...
Lol what? I think I just got confused too!
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down