Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release of Pilot Episode!

3 posters

Go down

Release of Pilot Episode! Empty Release of Pilot Episode!

Post by tendra91 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 am

Hey guys,

Happy 15th anniversary for Hey Arnold!

The HA6S (Hey Arnold Sixth Season) Project has had some very dedicated members on our team, and we're all very proud to release the cover page of our first episode! Check it out at: http://www.heyarnold6s.com.

Updates will continue to be regular and on a monthly basis, so please drop by to follow the adventures of our favourite characters.

Have a great day!

HA6S Directors
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Release of Pilot Episode! Empty Re: Release of Pilot Episode!

Post by Meganium Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 am

Happy Anniversary (a couple hours late), everyone! This is a huge, landmark achievement. I'm so proud to be a part of this group of dedicated individuals. Brings a tear to my eye...

Anywhoo. The page looks wonderful, of course. ^___^
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Happy Anniversary!!! It's amazing that release started. For me it's a great fun and experience to work with you all Very Happy
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down