Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

The Big Bang Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Big Bang Theory

Post by JerRocks2day on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:31 pm

I've been thinking of doing an episode centered around Wolfgang because there have been very few episodes where he's been portrayed as not just a bully; in which case, this episode idea would show Wolfgang's human side to prove that he's not just some one-dimensional bully on the show.

Here's how the premise goes:

Wolfgang finds his dad's semi-automatic gun lying around his dads bedroom and decides to check it out and show it to his 5th grade friends. And while he messes around with it on the way-- he accidentally pulls the trigger and shoots someone (I'm leaning towards Harvey the mailman [to set it as a tribute to his voice actor who died a few years ago]). Driven by his guilt, Wolfgang runs away and hides before any other witnesses see him. Alone and scared of the consequences that may face him, he decides to hide at Arnold's apartment where he confronts Arnold for advice for what he did.

I figured this would be a good story considering that right now there's a lot of debate going on with the gun control in the US. Personally, I'm for gun control in the US-- but for this story, I don't want to get preachy with my mindset and try to keep it focused in the traditional HA! tone.

What do you think?

JerRocks2day
Writer

View user profile http://downindeep13.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by purplerose on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 am

Uh... I do not know what the content restrictions are here. Is shooting someone allowed in this HAS6 Forum of episode ideas? I like it personally, it would certainly add more realism to the show and actually there was that Remembrance day episode where Grandpa Phil said he fought hitler and they actually showed it as well as Martin in the Vietnam war which you would never get away with nowadays in a cartoon unless it was a show like the simpsons or family guy which are PG-AO rated anyway.
Well yeah I like it.
purplerose
Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 pm

I like the idea of showing Wolfgang's other side, but keep in mind that the HA6S is supposed to be G rating (ideally PG at the very loose). No gun, sorry about that. That's too dark. However, if it's something more lighter and comedic (e.g. Wolfgang thought he killed Harvey, just like how Sid thought he killed Principle Wartz), then perhaps it's acceptable. But still, probably no kid running around with an actual gun. Maybe something like BB-gun (e.g. like in the episode of Simpsons where Bart Simpson accidentally kills a bird using Nelson's BB gun)?

The idea isn't bad, I really like it, but it needs to fit the proper child cartoon rating.
tendra91
Director

View user profile http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top