Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes

2 posters

Go down

Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes Empty Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes

Post by xXWisegirl727Xx Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 am

Hello there! Very Happy  I'm rather new to the project and I had a couple question/concerns.
I'd really like to help with anything I can. However, I'm a bit nervous to outright ask if I can be let in on any project, or write scripts/outlines for existing ideas. I don't want to overstep my boundaries. Embarassed 

Also, is suggesting new ideas still allowed? I, uh, wasn't completely sure. And, again, I didn't want to step on any toes. Heh...

I'm also in the process of moving from Japan to Alaska; so for most of December, internet connectivity will be hard to come by. I apologize for that.

Anyway, thank you for admitting me to the project, and I hope to be of great help!

I look forward to working with all of you! Thank you!
xXWisegirl727Xx
xXWisegirl727Xx
Writer

Back to top Go down

Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes Empty Re: Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes

Post by tendra91 Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 am

Hi Wisegirl!

It's great to hear your enthusiasm! In regards to being a writer, you have a lot of flexibility in terms of your role. You can decide to create your own new idea, or pick up an existing story line that is already in hiatus. The two projects that are still active are the pilot episode (Episode Project 1) and the Superficial story arc (Episode Project 7-11). If there is an existing storyline that has caught your eye, please feel free to contact me so that I can double check who is working on it, if that person is still with the project, and if you are ok to pick the project up Smile Hope that helps!
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes Empty Re: Trying to Avoid Stepping on Any Toes

Post by xXWisegirl727Xx Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you so much ma'am! That really sets me at ease. I think I'll first see if anyone likes my ideas, I'm still a bit uncomfortable with the idea of picking up someone else's idea--it would feel a tad...trespass-y to me...However I'll probably end up doing one anyway...sorry I'm being so indecisive...it's a really bad habit of mine...
xXWisegirl727Xx
xXWisegirl727Xx
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum