Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisment: at AWA 15

5 posters

Go down

Advertisment: at AWA 15 Empty Advertisment: at AWA 15

Post by sexy_yuri88 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 am

hello, all!

as some of you may not know, i will be going to the anime con. in Atlanta,GA.

i'm going to go around, getting people to sign a paper saying we want "the jungle movie" made. i think after i get enough people to sign, i will then send it off to Nickeldon.(i do need the address too.)

and i want to go around telling eveyone about this site.

so if anyone can make a nice poster, for me to print of this site, and for the jungle moive too. i would love you!

i have some idea's on what the poster can look like, but i want everyone's thoughts on it!
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Advertisment: at AWA 15 Empty Re: Advertisment: at AWA 15

Post by Annemiek Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 am

That's a GREAT idea!!
When is this anime con.? I'd love to help with the poster (and maybe little cards or something with the ha6s website address on them?), but I'm going on vacation next week..
I hope you'll get lots and lots of people to sign!
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy_yuri88 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 am

the con is sept. 16-20th!

and thanks for the help. i will also try to get people to sign, maybe then we can see some results with nickeldon.
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy_yuri88 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:48 am

i just dont know what to put on the poster?

does anyone have any idea's?
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

Hmmm... on the poster?

What about maybe like... the main part can be "split into" (maybe 3) sections, and in each section could be:

Arnold and Helga

Arnold's Parents

The Gang (Arnold, Helga, Eugene, Stinky, Gerald, Harold, Phoebe, etc.)

Okay, uhh not REALLY, "split", but each picture could be put into a certain corner? Like, one could be in the top left corner, one could be in the top right corner, and another could be on the bottom, but shouldn't take up the whole page. Crap, I wish I could SHOW you what I mean. I'm sorry, I'm trying to describe it as best as I can. Crying or Very sad

And in the background, could be the Jungle where his parents got lost, and overlapping that, could be a picture of an eye-symbol from that tribe that had the sleeping disease? Picture of the eye-symbol at 1:17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EoyfFLtx0Y&feature=related

Haha, sorry. I think I'm making it sound more complex than need-be.
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy_yuri88 Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 am

i do that too, sometimes.(trying to describe something)

anyways, i think something like that would be cool. im going to start on it tue.

i hope i get enough people to sign.*cross fingers*

and thank you for the help you guys!
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:55 pm

The whole idea of making a petition is great! When you're advertising this project, I need you to specifically and explicitely state that the HA6S staff do not, in any way, represent those working at Nickelodeon. We are just a bunch of HA! fans who are collaborating to make HA!-based comics.

I need you to say that disclaimer because we still haven't received a response from Nick and I don't us to get on their bad foot because we've accidentally gave the impression that we actually work for Nick.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy_yuri88 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 am

tendra91 wrote:The whole idea of making a petition is great! When you're advertising this project, I need you to specifically and explicitely state that the HA6S staff do not, in any way, represent those working at Nickelodeon. We are just a bunch of HA! fans who are collaborating to make HA!-based comics.

I need you to say that disclaimer because we still haven't received a response from Nick and I don't us to get on their bad foot because we've accidentally gave the impression that we actually work for Nick.

will do! i will make sure to add that!
also, at this con. there should be over 11,000 people!! it gets bigger every year. ^_^ i goal is at least 6,000 people. i'm thinking about holding a panel this year for it. i will have to ask jason. he is in charge of the con.
but i will let you know what he says.

and if he says yes. i was thinking about showing my top fav. HA! ep.s(3) then talking about this project, and maybe showing some of the stuff we had done so far. then i can go on with the jungle movie, along with the interviews with its carator.
at the end i can have a sign up sheet.

what do you think?
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 am

It's worth a shot, I guess. Smile
tendra91
tendra91
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkGloom Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am

I was just in Atlanta for DragonCon! I was wondering if I could make pins or something? The petition and the movie poster are a great idea! Wow, if you could get a panel that would be the best ever! Please keep us updated.
PinkGloom
PinkGloom
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

If I could get a panel together for Otakon next year, THAT would be something. (but would it be too late?) Sad
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy_yuri88 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am

PinkGloom wrote:I was just in Atlanta for DragonCon! I was wondering if I could make pins or something? The petition and the movie poster are a great idea! Wow, if you could get a panel that would be the best ever! Please keep us updated.

are you going to be at awa? if so, will you have an awa art table? that way i can put a poster up for it.

but anyways i asked jason, and he said no to the panel idea, but i can still go around to get people to sign. ^_^
he said the best way to get them to listen is through sales! like buying the moives or seasons, that way it will show that it's still got a fan base. nickeldon dont want to spend lots of money on a show that wont make a huge amount of cash!

i agree with that, but it wont hurt to add latters and stuff. ^_^
sexy_yuri88
sexy_yuri88
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Okay, there's a problem with sales. We cannot, under any circumstances, sell HA! products because that is a definite and outright violation of copyrights, even if we did draw the picture ourselves. They own the characters and the HA! world, afterall.

Keep in mind that the letter I wrote to Nickelodeon specifically stated that we are a non-profit organization (if they did read the damn letter in the first place <_<), so I intend to keep that word.

At the very best, you can tell people where they can buy HA! products (like on amazon.com) but you cannot sell HA! products directly.

I know that sucks, but I don't want you or any one of us to get sued.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkGloom Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

So how was it? Did you manage to have a petition at all? Was it popular? Any response?
PinkGloom
PinkGloom
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum