Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 20, 2009 Update

2 posters

Go down

November 20, 2009 Update Empty November 20, 2009 Update

Post by tendra91 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 am

NEW ITEMS

Urban Legend Pilot Episode

Here's an overview of everything that we have completed so far:

• Storyline: Complete.
  • Script: First 26 pages have been written. Approximately 4 more pages to go.
  • Pencil: First 7 pages have been drawn.
  • Lineart: First 4 pages have been inked.
  • Basic colouring: First 4 pages have been coloured.
  • Fully completed: Page 2 is fully completed. The background for the majority of Page 3 has been sketched out by Annemiek (thanks Annemiek!) and will be watercolored by Tendra91.

Way to go! Very Happy

Helga's Bow Episode Project

Most of the script has been written by SueKay. A new writer is needed to complete the rest of the script. See Progress Report for more information.

Forum Member Milestone!

We've reached 100 forum members on the HA6S forum! Thanks for joining us!

No Reply yet From Nickelodeon

No reply has been received yet from Nickelodeon. A third letter will be administered on December 4, 2009 by Tendra91 if no reply has not been received by then.

"HA! Save the Jungle Movie!! 10, 000 People" Facebook Group

A new HA! group on Facebook called the "Hey Arnold! Save the Jungle Movie!! 10, 000 People!!" group has been formed, looking for fans to join to show Nick how much interest there still is in the show. Within 2 weeks, this group has already gathered 307 members. If you are interested in joining, you can visit their link at: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=share&gid=173405088633.

REPEAT ITEMS

Notifying Craig Bartlett

Iffy has kindly volunteered to notify Craig Bartlett about this project. We hope to hear a response from him soon!

New Girl in Town Potential Episode Project

ElegantVamp is looking for a team to start a new episode project. The plot involves a new, richer, possibly better looking girl than Rhonda moving to Hillwood. 18log and ElegantVamp are currently working on the story outline. Her group is looking for Editors and various Artists alike. If you are interested, please visit her want ad here and her episode idea discussion thread here.

HA6S Logo / Theatrical Trailer

Our advertising team is currently discussing our first theatrical trailer and design of the HA6S logo. If you have any ideas, please visit their thread here.

Registration Reminder

A reminder to all people who have created an account on the HA6S forums but have yet to register as a HA6S staff member that they need to visit the "Register as a Staff Member” sub-forum and post a thread with their registry information so that they may gain greater access to the forums.

Got an Announcement of Your Own?

If you have something that you would like to add to the HA6S announcements, feel free to write a new thread to the Announcements sub-forum or send a PM to tendra91.

Questions?

If you have any questions, don’t hesistate to ask in the Questions sub-forum or write a PM to the directors.

Thanks for reading!

- The Directors
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

November 20, 2009 Update Empty Re: November 20, 2009 Update

Post by ElegantVamp Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:22 am

Sounds like the pilot episode's going swimminglyyy! :DD

I hear Craig Bartlett has a Facebook. Someone contacted him and said that they talked for a bit, if that helps. lol I'm not sure which one it is.

I don't know what's going on with 18log. I contacted him/her a little over a month ago, I haven't gotten a reply. So, for the time being, it's kind of been me and Quixotic_Aims. Razz Thanks for the "need help" ad, though! ^__^
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down