Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To-Do List (Theatrical Trailer)

2 posters

Go down

To-Do List (Theatrical Trailer) Empty To-Do List (Theatrical Trailer)

Post by funnybones021 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am

This is a basic checklist of things we need to get done and some decisions we need to make regarding the HA6S theatrical trailer.

• Assemble the advertising team (available roles can be found in the want ads section here)
  • Write a script for the trailer. The trailer should be fairly short (probably 1.5 minutes at the most) and very informative (i.e. what is HA6S?, when will we release it to the public?, etc.)
  • Gather the artwork. The visual aspect of this trailer should be completely original HA! fanart (since this is a fanmade project). We can certainly use fanart produced outside of this project too.
  • Edit the video/audio and put everything together.
  • Quick flash animation at the beginning (if possible).
  • Distribution: post the video around the internet, so people can view the trailer and get excited about HA! again!
A rough discussion about the theatrical trailer (along with some "rough-draft" trailers) can be found here

There are also some decisions we need to make once we have the entire advertising team assembled. Those decisions are:

• Do we want to have spoken narration in the trailer (i.e. a voice over), or do we want to have written text for the audience to read instead?
  • What should be used for background music?
  • Any other questions?

If you do have any questions, comments, concerns, or you would like to be a part of the trailer team, feel free to reply to this thread. It would be great to get this trailer done by the end of winter break (which, for me, is January 4th).

Last edited by funnybones021 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

To-Do List (Theatrical Trailer) Empty Re: To-Do List (Theatrical Trailer)

Post by tendra91 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Ooo!! Just a question: Are we making a trailer for recruiting new members, or is it just a sneak-preview about what's coming up to get the audience all excited, or both?

B/c if it's just a sneak-preview, we only need to say what the HA6S project is and when it comes out. And if it's just a recruitment ad, we just need to add a short description of each role.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm

I was just assuming that it would be a sneak preview (kind of like your typical movie trailer); but I guess that's another decision we need to make.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Nah, it's okay. A sneak preview trailer is good. I just got confused by the word "script" because I thought all you had to say was what the HA6S project is, when it'll be released to the public, and links for more info. But now I realized that by the word script you meant what we can say to "jazz it up", so... lol

So, yes. Sneak preview trailer. lol Don't listen to me and my weird head.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Okay so we're going to call this a pro-active solution and say that it's going to be a sneak preview trailer (not recruiting)
One decision made, I'll take it off the board...check!
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down