Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode

4 posters

:: Staff Only :: Want Ads

Go down

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode Empty Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode

Post by Retromanka Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode 78395086.th

Could anybody make it to look like watercolor, make some effect of it, some smooth?
I'd very thankful Very Happy
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode Empty Re: Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode

Post by InnocentThought Mon May 10, 2010 7:17 pm

I can try my hand at it if you still need it done.

InnocentThought
Artist

Back to top Go down

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode Empty Re: Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode

Post by Retromanka Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Of cause! Thanks for response! Very Happy
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by InnocentThought Wed May 12, 2010 12:35 am

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode 78395010

Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode 78395011

As you can see I have two versions so you can pick which one you like better. Or, if you don't like either of these I can go back and redo it.

InnocentThought
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ANdyanamic Wed May 12, 2010 4:42 am

I tried as well: Need someone with Photoshop skills to edit 1 pic of the 1 episode Aqua_t10

ANdyanamic
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm gonna give this a try as well when I get home!
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey, guys! I'm honestly ashamed 'cause I don't know how to choose lol All variants are great. Very Happy
Don't want to wound anybody and beforehand thanks to everybody for response. Very Happy
I'll give a determined answer as I see all versions.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm

RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I saw all works and it was very hard but I've chosen the second variant of InnocentThought.
Thanks everybody! I'm really thankfull for your help!!! Very Happy
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by InnocentThought Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm vary glad I could be of assistance. Smile

InnocentThought
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down