Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Earl

4 posters

Go down

Uncle Earl Empty Uncle Earl

Post by funnybones021 Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Has anyone suggested an episode about Sheena's uncle, Earl (lol, that's his name right?)

I think he's a really interesting character and a story about him would be pretty cool. I was thinking it could be something like where he's telling the kids a story about when he was a younger person sailing on tall ships or something like that (something nautical themed).
Then all the kids disperse, and one of the kids takes a nap or something (lol, you can tell this isn't very well thought out right now). While that kid is asleep (I'll just say it's Eugene for now to make things simple, but I could see it being any of the kids), he dreams that he and all the other HA! kids are sailing a tall ship across the ocean under the command of that younger version of Sheena's uncle. And along the way they meet up with some pirates (the 6th graders) and there's a dramatic canon ball fight or sward fight or something like that.

Obviously my thoughts are pretty jumbled right now, but what do you think of that idea?
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Uncle Earl Empty Re: Uncle Earl

Post by Silosun3 Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 am

Seems like a great idea! I love Uncle Earl XD

How about if Uncle Earl is taking them to the island in the middle of the lake (whatever it's called) for one reason or another and they get stuck there because the boat has a leak (possibly because of something dumb that Harold or another character did). He could say something like, this reminds me of the time when.... (then goes on to tell his tale). Then the boat is finished being fixed, and all the kids board it, except for one kid who has fallen asleep. Everybody forgets about him and he has missed the end of the story, which was a resolution, to continue it in his dream...
Silosun3
Silosun3
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by VeryVariable Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 am

I can actually picture Arnold having the dream. In the first season he would often drift off into day dreams after all but that was left out in the later seasons with the exception of "The Journal". Arnold is a dreamer, not just the peacemaker of the kids of P.S. 118.
But this is a good idea. =D

VeryVariable
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Yes! I always kinda missed his daydreaminess of the earlier seasons.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by Silosun3 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

yes arnold is perfect to do the daydreaming!
Silosun3
Silosun3
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 am

What if the pirate kids (=P) had pirate names or nicknames?
Pirate Eugene could be Slipper
Pirate Harold could be Har ( I was thinking Sir Mommy because he cries mommy alot)
Pirate Rhonda (if there is one) could be Red
and so on.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum