Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories

3 posters

Go down

Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories Empty Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories

Post by PleaseSendMoney Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 pm

You've probably noticed that we're a bit short on active members right now. So one of our main priorities right now should be to gather up some more members and persuade them to hang around until more members come online. I want to take action to get more members now rather than waiting around in hope of more active members.
So if we actually want at least one comic finished, I suggest we advertise on some active Hey Arnold communities. Fanfiction.net has one. So my idea is for those of you that write hey arnold stories for the website, you could link to this forum and the wordpress site at the end (Just put some spaces in the link) with some words asking for help with the project.

Another good idea would be to post a Want Ad in the heyarnoldfans deviantART group as that's still fairly active.
PleaseSendMoney
PleaseSendMoney

Back to top Go down

Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories Empty Re: Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories

Post by Retromanka Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I think it's a great idea so I can post links on DA 'cause I'm quite active there Very Happy
You mean to post link to advertise hole site?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories Empty Re: Advertising in Fanfiction.net stories

Post by FDK Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 pm

I think the safest bet to find interested artists would be DeviantArt, by far. I am a member there since 3 years and the amount of fan activity for several shows are very high, to say the least.

FDK
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down