Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Arnold's Mom, Stella, was recasted...

Go down

If Arnold's Mom, Stella, was recasted... Empty If Arnold's Mom, Stella, was recasted...

Post by JerRocks2day Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm

If the Jungle Movie were made by Nickelodeon's decision and HA! was renewed for another season, canonically taking place after TJM, I had an idea of a 'what if' scenario.

Being that Miles, Arnold's Dad, is voiced by Craig Bartlett-- he would be an automatic lock in for the role, if greenlit.

Being that Arnold's Mom, Stella, was voiced by Antoinette Stella-- I figured that if she couldn't reprise her role, maybe there's room for a perfect replacement.

I had Salli Richardson in mind. For those of you who don't know, Salli Richardson is a famous actress featured in 'I Am Legend', 'Black Dynamite', but is most famous for her role in Disney's animated TV Show, Gargoyles, as Detective Elisa Maza.

My reason in nominating her for the role of Stella, Arnold's Mom, is because the way she portrayed Elisa Maza on Gargolyes had the same soft-spoken and laid back personality that Arnold's voicing would rely on. Therefore, I think her voice would be perfect, to play Arnold's mom.

What do you think? Likewise? Or would Stella's actor remain unchanged?

JerRocks2day
Writer

http://downindeep13.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum