Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecille

+13
Weird1
HA1996
shameonpretzel
Perhapsormaybe
peachcake21
tendra91
Inuyatta
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
lasatin
Iffy
Hellerick
18log
kousagi101
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cecille Empty Cecille

Post by kousagi101 Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 am

Maybe Helga as Cecille should come back into an episode?
Just throwing it out. Another Valentines Day episode would really be great.
Ok kind of like this......

Setting: Classroom, Mr. Simmons announces to the class they will be spending a week together ( getting to know each other) with their matches, and on Valentines day they will do something together. Helga/Arnold (of course), Phoebe/Gerald, etc.

Helga walks over to Arnolds desk: Listen Football head, I like french food ok? And I like red roses, so don't come empty handed. And your paying Hair boy.

Arnold: Whatever you say Helga

END OF SCENE

something like that,
what did you think?!?!?!?

Last edited by kousagi101 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Suggestions)
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

Cecille Empty Re: Cecille

Post by 18log Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 am

Well maybe another Valentine episode about Cecile can work... and there's only 1 episode about Valentines Day in Hey Arnold! so it might be good Very Happy
18log
18log
Writer

http://www.myspace.com/azn_boy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 am

Maybe it should start with Arnold mistaking Helga for Cecile? I.e. without her intention (after being dressed up by Olga or something).
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by kousagi101 Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am

ok, don't say anything i know the script sucks.
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I actually like the script a tad.... you got both Helga and Arnold down Very Happy
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kousagi101 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 am

Thanks!
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18log Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:25 am

Wait so is this gonna be like a pairing up episode? lol sounds good x]

The pairs could be
Arnold and Helga (of course)
Gerald and Phoebe
Rhonda and Harold or Curly[?]
(Other pairs?)

maybe we can make something out of Curly, Harold and Rhonda in the story.

sub stories could be happening.
like it tells a sub story of Gerald and Phoebe, and a sub story for H/R/C

Like Curly thinks Harold is stealing his "girl" Rhonda, but Harold doesn't really care for her... but Curly still keeps thinking that Harold will steal Rhonda from him x]
18log
18log
Writer

http://www.myspace.com/azn_boy88

Back to top Go down

Post by kousagi101 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 pm

I think Rhonda and Curly should date, but Curly gets contacts!! And he's hot, and stuff. Harlold should be with Patty
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

Post by lasatin Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Is just an idea
I think Rhonda and Harold should date...
And it occurs to me that maybe we can show another side of Curly, his loony side...
It would be interesting see to Curly trying to ruin the date of Harold and Rhonda,just like Helga does.
And the end Rhonda feels tenderly
of Curly and all his insanities or something like that
could it be?

lasatin
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 am

I think bringing Cecille back would be perfect! I was actually going to suggest an episode where she came back but it looks like you beat me to it Smile

I would be careful about adding too much with other pairings though. I think the episode would be complicated enough without Rhonda and the Harold Curly thing, unless the sub plot was small enough not to take too much attention away from the main plot. Does that make sense?

Now, here's my question: Do you guys think it would be better for Arnold to start noticing how Helga resembles Cecille and for them to go on that date thing you mentioned at the french restaurant. And then Arnold starts noticing the similarities even more
OR
For some reason Helga decides to bring Cecille back (though I don't know why, it would be dangerous if Arnold managed to recognize her) And Arnold spends the time trying to get to know her and trying to figure out why she seems so familiar.

What do you guys think? Please expand on this and tell me which one you like better.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 am

Of course it would cool to have Arnold noticing how Helga resembles Cecile, but the point is that he should remain quite clueless. Arnold's motto is "Noticing But Not Suspecting". In fact it would be best if he told Helga about Cecile, and while telling that he should mention several times phrases like "she had long blonde hair kinda like yours", "I think she likes pink, like you do" etc., thus terrifying Helga.
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Okay, so you think Cecille herself shouldn't return, but that the location and things about Helga remind Arnold about her?

Oh yes, Arnold should not figure it out, that would bring him way to close to the truth. I like that "noticing but not suspecting" is a good way to put it.

And what about Helga? Is she going to plan to be nice to him like she was trying to be in Egg story and Summer love? And end up failing with trying to be nice like she always does. Or would she be so on edge about being with him in a "date" setting that she is already defensive?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 am

Hmm...I can't say I'd see this plotline working out because let's face it, schools don't intentionally act as a pair-up service.

However...I would totally be up for Arnold noticing clues as to who his faux!Cecile was.

I always had it in my head that if there were a 6th season of HA!, there'd be gradual build up of Arnold starting to notice and feel things (other than confusion and irritation) towards Helga...y'know, so that the Jungle Movie's events wouldn't seem so out of left field.

So yeah, all those things Helga did for Arnold throughout the first 5 seasons without him ever knowing? I'd like for him to learn about some of it on his own.

For this particular scenario, I'd have Helga end up doing things in the episode that are just so oddly familiar to Arnold (i.e. falling down while in high heels), and end up with her resembling faux!Cecile a little bit (such as having water spilled on her head and resulting in her hair falling down over her eye).

Heck, with a little re-working, we could turn this episode into a story where the next class play is of Cinderella--'Arnold's Valentine' already borrows so many elements from that classic that it'd be hard not to play it up a bit. :3

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 am

Ooo me likie! Yeah, i could see the school dating service thing not working out, but there are tons of ways to get Arnold and Helga in a situation that reminds Arnold of Cecille. I really like the idea of Arnold telling Helga about Cecille, and also having him notice things about Helga that remind him of Cecille, like Hellerick said.

Thats the thing that frustrated me, Helga never got any credit for the good things she did, but I guess the fact she would do them without the credit shows how much she loves him. It would be nice if Arnold could figure a few things out, but we would have to be careful, Arnold is still dense when it comes to this kind of thing and we can't have him figuring too much out at once.

Anyway, back to the episode. Yeah, now that you mention it Arnold's Valentine is a lot like Cinderella. And it is almost like this possible episode would be after the ball where the prince is trying to find out who fits the glass slipper. Except Arnold doesn't figure it out, nor does he suspect Helga, he just notices the similarities. Although it would be funny becuase Helga would be the one freaking out because she thinks he is too close to the truth. But in reality, sadly, he isn't any closer to finding his Cecille.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 am

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:

Thats the thing that frustrated me, Helga never got any credit for the good things she did, but I guess the fact she would do them without the credit shows how much she loves him. It would be nice if Arnold could figure a few things out, but we would have to be careful, Arnold is still dense when it comes to this kind of thing and we can't have him figuring too much out at once.

That's why I would choose for him to have little revelations like this throughout the season as opposed to all at once. I mean, the Jungle movie pretty much tells us that they're gonna be together, but the worst thing any canon 'ship can do is not build itself up properly. As it is, we've seen a ton of development of Helga --> Arnold. Now we need to see it the other way around for a bit. After the first movie/confession happened, things between Helga and Arnold remained unchanged overall, except in subtle ways. As we saw in April Fool's Day, Arnold is now standing up to Helga a bit more--matching her obstinate behavior with his own grit. I believe this was sort of development of Arnold ---> Helga. Subconsciously, he knows she meant it when she said she was in love with him, but it is at complete odds with how she behaves. However, neither one of them is willing to accept these facts--for Helga, in public, nor Arnold on a conscious level, thus you have unresolved tension. I thought this was a brilliant thing to show in the episode. :3

Anyway, back to the episode. Yeah, now that you mention it Arnold's Valentine is a lot like Cinderella. And it is almost like this possible episode would be after the ball where the prince is trying to find out who fits the glass slipper. Except Arnold doesn't figure it out, nor does he suspect Helga, he just notices the similarities. Although it would be funny becuase Helga would be the one freaking out because she thinks he is too close to the truth. But in reality, sadly, he isn't any closer to finding his Cecille.

He even still has the shoe! That's what is so great about it--I have a scene in my head of Helga being helped up by Arnold after a bucket of water falls on her head and knocks her down in this scenario. At this point, Helga's hair is now all wavy and half of it is over her eye in Cecile-fashion, and as Arnold is helping her up, he can't help but notice the shocking resemblance and ends up holding onto Helga's hand longer than necessary. Helga eventually freaks and snaps at him.

Helga: Earth to football head! You mind if I have that back, or are ya just waiting for it to fall off?
Arnold: *blinks and shakes his head* Uh...sorry about that, Helga.
Helga: Whatever, Arnold-o, I gotta date with a shower before the smell of Ammonia sets in permanently. *stalks off*
Arnold: *watches her go, wide-eyed*
Gerald: Arnold! You ok, buddy?
Arnold:...Yeah, Gerald. I'm fine--it's nothing. I'm...I'm gonna head home now. *does so*
Gerald: *raises an eyebrow, but lets him go*

Then we switch to Arnold in his room, and he pulls out a box from under his bed and holds it in his lap. He's sitting down on his bed, remembering his date with Cecile while opening the box and taking the red shoe she left out from the box. Then he remembers the part of the date where she asks him if he likes her too--then the shoe goes back in the box and he shuts it hurriedly. He's not ready to accept this truth yet.

Well, that's about what I got. Is it too long? =(

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am

haha I love how you do Helga, perfect! Okay, i thought about it and your scenario helped inspired me. I like it a lot, if you can't tell.

So, it would be cool if we could make this another valentine episode since they are in the 5th grade now. The reason is, I don't think Arnold would be thinking of Cecille if something didn't remind him of her in the first place. Like he could be already thinking of her and that way Helga's actions/looks strike him as so familiar. Here's my idea, its Valentines day again for PS 118 and people are getting valintines and acting really giddy. Rhonda and friends are giggling over boys and who-likes-who gossip, Phoebe and Gerald are spending more time together, Harold and Patty or maybe Harold and Rhonda depending on who you prefer. Basically, this isn't the norm, but its expected because of V-day. And who isn't celebrating? Arnold.

I don't know if he still likes Lila, or as many people say, he has already gotten over her. That's kinda important to figure out while making these comics, don't you think? Well, she doesn't like like him so that wont work out anyway. Instead, Arnold is thinking back to the best V-day he ever had. So, he thinks back to Cecille and wondering who she is and if he'll ever see her again. And then he runs into Helga who is also not celebrating the holiday (outwardly). And kinda like they did in the thanksgiving episode they spend the holiday together out of a shared I'm-not-going-to-celebrate-ness. During this time Arnold tells Helga about Cecille and how he really liked her and wants to find her again. He also notices things about Helga that remind him of cecille always "noticing but never suspecting". And then wacky stuffy like getting water poured on her make Helga more nervous and Arnold more confused. But they end up having a surprisingly good time together, although of course there will be a lot of arguing and name calling involved. And then at the end its like what you said with the box. He takes out the box under his bed with the shoe, takes the shoe out of the box. Remembers the part where she asked him if he likes her too-- then quickly the shoe goes back into the box, closes the lid, and shoved it hastily under his bed.

So, what do you think? It's just a rough outline of how this episode could go. I just wanted to see if I could give this episode more of a plot to work with. Is it too much like the thanksgiving episode? We can tweak it so its not so similar.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm

The only problem I see with this scenario is that I can't really see Arnold divulging details of Cecile with Helga, and I think it's obvious Helga won't have a story to tell (at least, a believable one).

Perhaps the school would choose to celebrate V-day by putting on Cinderella as a play? I also think it'd be funny if Arnold got the role of prince, Lila got the role of Cinderella, and Helga got the role of one of the step-sisters. The reason for this is, besides the obvious casting, it'd be funny that Arnold has the chance to be the lead in the play with Lila, but he ends up being far more intrigued by Helga due to the mishaps that result in her resembling Cecile.

I'm still working the idea through my head a bit.

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Inuyatta wrote:The only problem I see with this scenario is that I can't really see Arnold divulging details of Cecile with Helga, and I think it's obvious Helga won't have a story to tell (at least, a believable one).

Oh, good point. hmmm...

Well, I still really like drawing the parallels from Cinderella. The only thing with the play is they have done plays twice already and i'm not sure how that will spark the memory of Cecille except for the fact its Valentines day. It's more likely to make him think of the other plays he has done. But i'm curious if you have more explaining that idea.

I just really like the idea of Cecille coming back in some way.

I'll keep thinking, on both your idea and if I can come up with another one.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 am

I guess I was going off the idea that a school play set as a Valentine's day event would draw up the image of Cecile, as the situation was very similar. It's kinda like lamp-shading the obvious parallels here.

Granted, I know P.S. 118 doesn't seem to work like regular schools, but I'd figure that Simmons would push for the school play earlier in the semester to make room for the essay contest that Arnold is sure to win later on in the Jungle Movie. Plus, a school play based on a romantic fairy tale is probably Simmons' perfect idea of making sure everyone gets to celebrate V-day in a 'special' way, whether or not they have a Valentine of their own.

By the way, I forgot to say this, but thank you for actually discussing this with me. :3

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:11 am

You too, i'm glad I found someone to talk about this with, because I can really see the potential in this one.

Actually, I can kinda see the play now... If you have anymore idea's for it then that could really help. But yeah... I can see Arnold thinking of Cecille becuase of Valentines day and then the play and Cinderella's shoe will parallel Cecille's shoe. And then Cecille running off be for the "magic wears off" like Cinderella.

hehe interesting, i'll keep thinking on it.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 am

\o/

I've never actually been able to get on with the writing of an episode per say, so I need to take a look at the examples and see what else is required. Are there any other issues that should be ironed out for this plot?

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:04 am

umm I think there will be a lot that needs to be ironed out, but i think that will come as it gets written out. So if you think of anything and need feedback on it, let me know.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Inuyatta wrote:Hmm...I can't say I'd see this plotline working out because let's face it, schools don't intentionally act as a pair-up service.

However...I would totally be up for Arnold noticing clues as to who his faux!Cecile was.

Agreed. As a teacher who, professionally, should be following the school curriculum, Simmons shouldn't be setting up students on dates. At least not explicitly and outright (he does seem to enjoy playing matchmaker when assigning group projects).

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:Anyway, back to the episode. Yeah, now that you mention it Arnold's Valentine is a lot like Cinderella. And it is almost like this possible episode would be after the ball where the prince is trying to find out who fits the glass slipper. Except Arnold doesn't figure it out, nor does he suspect Helga, he just notices the similarities. Although it would be funny becuase Helga would be the one freaking out because she thinks he is too close to the truth. But in reality, sadly, he isn't any closer to finding his Cecille.

I perfer this idea, with Helga overreacting and thinking that Arnold has consciously figured out that fake-Cecille = Helga, but in actuality Arnold hasn't pieced the two completely together. It's much more subtle, and has potential to still be a canonical episode.

Inuyatta wrote:He even still has the shoe! That's what is so great about it--I have a scene in my head of Helga being helped up by Arnold after a bucket of water falls on her head and knocks her down in this scenario. At this point, Helga's hair is now all wavy and half of it is over her eye in Cecile-fashion, and as Arnold is helping her up, he can't help but notice the shocking resemblance and ends up holding onto Helga's hand longer than necessary. Helga eventually freaks and snaps at him.

Helga: Earth to football head! You mind if I have that back, or are ya just waiting for it to fall off?
Arnold: *blinks and shakes his head* Uh...sorry about that, Helga.
Helga: Whatever, Arnold-o, I gotta date with a shower before the smell of Ammonia sets in permanently. *stalks off*
Arnold: *watches her go, wide-eyed*
Gerald: Arnold! You ok, buddy?
Arnold:...Yeah, Gerald. I'm fine--it's nothing. I'm...I'm gonna head home now. *does so*
Gerald: *raises an eyebrow, but lets him go*

Then we switch to Arnold in his room, and he pulls out a box from under his bed and holds it in his lap. He's sitting down on his bed, remembering his date with Cecile while opening the box and taking the red shoe she left out from the box. Then he remembers the part of the date where she asks him if he likes her too--then the shoe goes back in the box and he shuts it hurriedly. He's not ready to accept this truth yet.

That is an *awesome* scene. I would love to see it work. It would make a great ending scene to this episode, as it leaves the episode off on an unconclusive and, more importantly, canonical note. Makes for terrific subtle development in terms of Arnold's feelings for Helga.

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:I don't know if he still likes Lila, or as many people say, he has already gotten over her. That's kinda important to figure out while making these comics, don't you think?

Arnold doesn't have a crush on Lila anymore. That was confirmed in the episode "Timberly loves Arnold". I'm not sure if the rest of the class knows that Arnold doesn't like-like Lila anymore, but let's leave that for another episode. Wink

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:And then he runs into Helga who is also not celebrating the holiday (outwardly). And kinda like they did in the thanksgiving episode they spend the holiday together out of a shared I'm-not-going-to-celebrate-ness. During this time Arnold tells Helga about Cecille and how he really liked her and wants to find her again. He also notices things about Helga that remind him of cecille always "noticing but never suspecting".

Mmmmm... I do see that as being a bit out of character for Arnold. How Arnold talks to Helga about how he misses Cecille would be kind of intactful and inconsiderate on Arnold's part. Like, we're assuming that Arnold hasn't pieced together that fake-Cecille is Helga, right? So Arnold would see still fake-Cecille as an different person separate from Helga. And we know that Arnold knows that Helga likes him, so having Arnold confess to his feelings for a *different* girl (i.e. fake-Cecille) to a girl he knows already likes him (i.e. Helga) would be a bit... mean. It's kind of like Arnold saying to Helga, "Hey, I know I have mixed feelings about you, but I'm just going to dismiss those feelings and chase a completely different girl that I like [i.e. Cecille]"

So you need to be super, super careful when picking Arnold's dialogue with Helga when he talks to her about Cecille. Or maybe Arnold doesn't even talk directly to Helga at all. Maybe Helga notices Arnold talking to Gerald about how Cecille's on his mind and she overreacts. She attempts to cover up her tracks that will link her to being Cecille, while at the same time undermining her work by showing similarities between her and fake-Cecille.

For example: Helga is fairly sure that her other red shoe is in Arnold's house. She then makes a plan to enter his house and take back the shoe, but before she is able to go through Arnold's front door, a bucket of water falls on her head (maybe one of the boarders tossed their cleaning water out of their window... eww.... XD). Arnold, by chance, opens the door and sees her all wet and on the floor. Go to Inuyatta's scene.

(That's just an example. I know it doesn't really flow well with the ending of Inuyatta's scene.)

Inuyatta wrote:Perhaps the school would choose to celebrate V-day by putting on Cinderella as a play? I also think it'd be funny if Arnold got the role of prince, Lila got the role of Cinderella, and Helga got the role of one of the step-sisters. The reason for this is, besides the obvious casting, it'd be funny that Arnold has the chance to be the lead in the play with Lila, but he ends up being far more intrigued by Helga due to the mishaps that result in her resembling Cecile.

It might be cool to incorporate some Cinderella in there. Just be careful not to be too cliche, as Cinderella is a story that has been told millions of time over and over again.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyatta Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm

[quote=tendra91]It might be cool to incorporate some Cinderella in there. Just be careful not to be too cliche, as Cinderella is a story that has been told millions of time over and over again.[/quote]

Oh, I know it's been done to death, but to be honest, this series isn't exactly innocent of that particular crime. However, the strength of Hey Arnold is that it can take an old cliche and put a new spin on it. This is sort of what I'm angling at here--instead of being interested in Cinderella/Lila like the Prince/he should (according to the play/going by his old logic), he's intrigued by the mean stepsister/Helga.

Heck, we could even put a quick spotlight as to why Helga isn't fighting for lead role this time--she'll tell everyone else it's because there is no talent scout hiding in the audience, but the real reasons are:

-she gets to bully Lila (not that Helga completely dislikes her, but she does get frustrated, and this is a way for her to get some of that out and it would be ok)

- Even though they both pretty much agreed to not address it, both Arnold and Helga know how she really feels and since they are a bit older, she might just be at that point where she doesn't want to pretend that they're in love when it's just for an act.

I know this is still just brainstorming, but is anyone seeing an actual episode out of this?

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

tendra91 wrote: Mmmmm... I do see that as being a bit out of character for Arnold. How Arnold talks to Helga about how he misses Cecille would be kind of intactful and inconsiderate on Arnold's part. Like, we're assuming that Arnold hasn't pieced together that fake-Cecille is Helga, right? So Arnold would see still fake-Cecille as an different person separate from Helga. And we know that Arnold knows that Helga likes him, so having Arnold confess to his feelings for a *different* girl (i.e. fake-Cecille) to a girl he knows already likes him (i.e. Helga) would be a bit... mean. It's kind of like Arnold saying to Helga, "Hey, I know I have mixed feelings about you, but I'm just going to dismiss those feelings and chase a completely different girl that I like [i.e. Cecille]"

Ahh that makes sense. I wasn't sure how aware we were going to make Arnold of her feelings. So he does kinda has an idea, but is not ready to deal with it... at least until TJM. And then that will play nicely into the movie.

I like the idea with the box at the end-and Helga getting soaked-, and Arnold mentioning Cecille to Gerald and Helga over hearing and over reacting. Trying to steal the shoe back would be interesting and very Helga lol. Though I wonder how that could fit and also have the play be part of it becuase i like that idea too. I do like the twist in the Cinderella story and I do think it is a very plausible idea Inuyatta. But maybe the play could served as the thing that moved the story line along. Start off with everyone already gotten there parts, do a rehearsal that probably doesn't turn out very well... (and this play isn't as complicated as romeo and juliet so learning lines isn't as hard) after school arnold talks to gerald about last V-day. (this years V-day would be on the day they present the play i'm guessing?) And so on...

Something like that?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next