Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bet

+18
Jalikscheeks
peachcake21
foureyedshroom
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Squirreltamer
Hurricos
shameonpretzel
Helga4ever
tendra91
coloredskies84
funnybones021
Hellerick
ger5632
18log
Annemiek
Retromanka
buckysbone
kousagi101
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Bet - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bet

Post by mannardme Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I wanted to comment that I love that comic of them playing Seven Minutes in Heaven and kissing and then him ruining the moment of saying that Helga's as good as Lila might be (haha!). I wonder if playing Spin the Bottle would make it even more interesting...
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 am

I can picture a lot of eye twitching in this episode!

lol!

Great! Hey, maybe we could sorta combine all these ideas...

1. Helga being nice to Arnold and gaining his trust only to be left feeling betrayed.

2. Both Helga and Rhonda betting against eachother in a sort of "Frenemies" type thing.

3. Helga and Rhonda torturing eachother. (Helga forcing Rhonda to say that people's horrible fashion errors are actually chic/Rhonda forcing Helga to compliment people after they do something to tick her off or something)

4. We could still end it with Helga apologizing to Arnold in the end and Helga being all, "Once this bet is over I'm gonna have to be mean to you again." and Arnold being all, "Whatever you say, Helga."

The whole dealio with Helga treating Gerald bad could still be in it if we limit Helga's nice behavior to Arnold, which I personally prefer. The whole episode could be mainly based on the "Frenemies" stuff between Helga and Rhonda. The whole Arnold trusting her and feeling betrayed thing could kinda be like a sub-plot. Or It might be best if we just split the episode down the middle, maybe. I don't know. I just think this is a good compromise and could turn out to be a pretty spectacular episode if we play our cards right.

So the two sorta plots could be divided in the following ways...

1. Main Plot: Arnold/Helga development.
Sub Plot: Helga/Rhonda 'Frenemies' Fun.

2. Main Plot: Helga/Rhonda 'Frenemies' Fun. (My personal Preference)
Sub Plot: Arnold/Helga Development.

3. Both Plots split into the same episode somehow. (Still kinda weird on this... but we could try if ya'll think this is best)

Well, yeah. Just some suggestions. flower YES! Stupid FLOWER icon! LOVE IT!

Sorry... Embarassed I've just really been wanting to use that stinkin' icon for a while.
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 am

lol flower stupid flower icon

It really sounds good!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks peachcake!

flower flower flower flower flower

STUPID FLOWER ICONS AWAY!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry... again. Embarassed

Went a little "Curly" crazy there for a minute. *Cough* Very Happy
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 am

flower

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 am

Good idea. I really like the 2nd main plot where its about Helga and Rhonda's relationship and the Helga/Arnold thing is a side plot.

I also don't think we have many episode ideas exploring Helga and Rhonda's relationship, but there are plenty about Arnold and Helga.

So if most people agree, then what is the solid episode plot going to be about? Betting each other that they can't be nice/ not badmouth other people's fashion for a whole.... day? Three days? Week? And then what chaos will come from that? A lot if were half as creative as I think we are. xD

flower I had to! Seriously, when am I ever going to use that icon again?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 am

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:
flower I had to! Seriously, when am I ever going to use that icon again?

I know! I mean really, when are we ever gonna use a stinkin' flower icon?! Unless someone proposes a HA! episode where everyone suddenly turns into flowers in science class! Then we'd probably be using the stupid icon non-stop! But no one is going to propose that idea, because it's STUPID! AND SO IS THAT ICON! Which is precisely why I had to use it in my last two posts! I was thinking to myself, "When am I ever going to use a smiley flower icon?". Most likely? Tomorrow. Next week. Sometime next year. NEVER! But I wanted to so bad for some stupid reason! So I did and am probably gonna be using it a lot more in the future too; Whether it corresponds with what I'm typing or not!

STUPID FLOWER ICONS OF DOOM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Okay, rant over. Sanity slowly returning. *Sigh*

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:
Good idea. I really like the 2nd main plot where its about Helga and Rhonda's relationship and the Helga/Arnold thing is a side plot.

I also don't think we have many episode ideas exploring Helga and Rhonda's relationship, but there are plenty about Arnold and Helga.

So if most people agree, then what is the solid episode plot going to be about? Betting each other that they can't be nice/ not badmouth other people's fashion for a whole.... day? Three days? Week? And then what chaos will come from that? A lot if were half as creative as I think we are. xD

I think it would be best if we stayed with Rhonda betting Helga can't be nice to Arnold for a whole week, so then Helga's all, "Oh yeah?! Well I bet you couldn't last so much as a day without criticizing and/or talking about someones outfit!" Then Rhonda's all haughty and like, "I could last more than a day! WAY MORE THAN A DAY! I bet I could last longer than you!" So then Helga's all, "No way, Princess! I could be nice to Arnold way longer than you could go without being an egotistical fashion snob!" And then they do the bet thing.

That would make it more interesting! Helga and Rhonda bet that whoever cracks first has to succumb to the bet's consequences. Now THERES entertainment! What do ya'll think?

The consequences for losing the bet could be something like...

1. Be the winner's slave.

2. Announce to the whole class at lunch that they are a "Complete and total loser who would love for everyone to throw their lunches at (whoever loses: Rhonda/Helga) to put (Said loser) in (Said loser's) place for being such a doofus." Or you know, announce something extremely embarrassing and degrading. "I'm a bed wetter!" "I suck my thumb!" "I'm in love with my teddy bear and make out with him behind trash cans!"

3. We could make this a customized type thing. If Helga loses she has to... I don't know. Do something Helga would rather die than do. Maybe come to school in some shiny, blue dress with high heels! Helga would HATE that, and Rhonda knows it. And then if Rhonda loses she has to kiss Curly or come to school wearing mismatched (AKA: non-fashionable) clothing. You know, something they'd both HATE without a shadow of a doubt.

Then that leaves the question of who the heck we're gonna have win and who's gonna lose?

Well? Helga or Rhonda? Or do they both lose? Or do they both decide to be good natured about the whole thing and call it off? I don't know. What do ya'll think?

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

afro lol! afro <--- (He needs body guards to protect him from the flowers)... (WHAT?!)
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 am

1. The body gaurds remind me of Johnny Bravo for some reason. Maybe im insane XD

2.Oh my GOSH! Its a flower army! HIDE ME!

3.What if they both have messed up hair and bags unfer their eyes.

Helga is in normal font

Rhonda is in bold

I hate I dont like your your stupid (worlds worst outfit) FOOTBALL HEAD!

Technacly they bust at the same time and since its at the same time the words somehow mix.

4. flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
OH MY GOSH ATTACK OF THE STUPID FLOWERS! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 am

haha that losing at the same time could be really funny. Especially if we build up to it and then have them both suddenly explode.

Just something to consider: Should Helga have to be nice only to Arnold or to everyone? If it is to everyone then we could involve some other characters and it could get interesting. Or we could just stick with Arnold. Either way it works. I just think that we shouldn't limit ourselves in case someone comes up with a funny interaction between Helga (who has to be nice) and... lets say Harold or someone.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 am

peachcake21 wrote:1. The body gaurds remind me of Johnny Bravo for some reason. Maybe im insane XD

2.Oh my GOSH! Its a flower army! HIDE ME!

3.What if they both have messed up hair and bags unfer their eyes.

Helga is in normal font

Rhonda is in bold

I hate I dont like your your stupid (worlds worst outfit) FOOTBALL HEAD!

Technacly they bust at the same time and since its at the same time the words somehow mix.

4. flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
OH MY GOSH ATTACK OF THE STUPID FLOWERS! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

HOLY CRAP-APPLES! STUPID FLOWER ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

flower flower flower flower flower afro lol! afro flower flower flower flower flower

See where the body guards come in handy? EVIL!!! >>> flower

Hmmmmmm... you're right! They do look kinda like Johnny Bravo! All they need is blonde hair instead of black afro's! You're not insane, silly head! Then again... who isn't insane, when you really think about it? We're all a little screwy in the head if you ask me. Hehehe!

Anyway, on to things actually relative to the topic at hand. I love your idea of Helga and Rhonda cracking simultaneously! IS GENIUS!

Maybe Rhonda is wandering around on the pier mumbling something under her breath like a crazy person, and Helga is just at that time coming out dripping wet from the lake (Arnold unintentionally pushed her in. Gerald high-fived too hard and he stumbled back?). Now they're walking side-by-side but don't notice.

Then Arnold comes over in his horrible outfit (Rhonda likes his normal clothes, she thinks they're chic or something. So before he left the house, his grandmother forced him into some stupid looking outfit. Maybe it's President's Day and he's wearing something really ugly that's red, white, and blue?) and sees them approaching. Helga is on the verge of pumbling him into the dirt and Rhonda is on the verge of hysterics, especially after seeing his outfit.

Arnold is all: Helga, Rhonda, you look awful! Are you ok? (He didn't notice he pushed Helga into the water)

Rhonda/Helga at the same exact time (Helga in bold/Rhonda in regular font/both in underlined): I look awful?! I HATE YOUR STUPID FOOTBALL HEAD! YOU'RE OUTFIT IS ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL!

Then they both look at eachother with wide, baggy eyes and weakly point fingers at eachother yelling, "HA! YOU CRACKED FIRST! NO I DIDN'T! YOU DID! WE BOTH DID?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Then they both just stand there wide eyed in curiosity before they both go off laughing insanely!

Arnold either asks what's going on, Rhonda spits out it was a bet without thinking, and then Arnold realizes Helga was being nice to him because of a bet and feels hurt. (Insert my scene from earlier here, but chop out the ["Once this bet is over I'm gonna have to go back to bullying you because of my rep" "Whatever you say, Helga"] Scene and replace with ["Tomorrow at school I'm gonna have to go back to bullying you because of my rep" "Whatever you say, Helga"] Scene.) Or we could just kill my ending idea all together (Majorly against this but will go along with if you guys think it's best) and have Arnold just shake his head at them, decide not to ask and walk off mumbling "Women" under his breath.

That's all I's got. Wha'cha think? Question Question Question
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 am

There are (should be) 100 flower icons!

Brilliant! That was better than combining the words randomly!

I dont think Arnold would push Helga though.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:20 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

peachcake21 wrote:There are (should be) 100 flower icons!

Brilliant! That was better than combining the words randomly!

I dont think Arnold would push Helga though.

Oh no! Arnold doesn't push Helga on purpose. Gerald high-fives him too high or something and he stumbles back, effectively pushing Helga into the water by accident. And he doesn't notice that she was pushed in. He asks like, "Hey, Where'd Helga go?" or something adorably dense. =D But no deliberate actual pushing will occur.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by kousagi101 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 am

OMG THNX SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! I lost my password and i havent gotten all these replies....... you guys all rock!!!1 cheers Very Happy Smile affraid lol!
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

The Bet - Page 3 Empty Outline!

Post by leilistories Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Okay, so this is from the thread Not You... we decided to move it over here since it turned out to be so much like this.

So, there's a bet going on between a bunch of people, most likely Rhonda and Helga, Sid and Curly, and Gerald and Stinky.

--

Helga and Arnold are walking towards each other. Once they reach the corner, they bump into each other. Helga scowls.

Helga: "Hey, watch where you're--."

Helga stops mid sentense, spotting Rhonda, who's giving her an evil grin.

Helga: "I uh, I-I mean..." *twitch* "...h-how's it going, Arnold?" *twitch*

Arnold: "Uh, everything's going fine, Helga."

Arnold helps Helga up.

Arnold: "Hey, Helga..."

Helga: *twitch* "Yes?"

Arnold: "Are you feeling okay?"

Helga: *twitch* "I'm just peachy, Arnold."

Rhonda's in the sidelines, giggling. Suddenly, Curly leaps up behind her, and snips a piece of her hair off. Rhonda glares after him.

Rhonda: "Ugh! Watch it, you little--"

Rhonda stops in mid sentence, spotting Helga throwing her an evil grin.

Rhonda: "Uh--I mean, oh, Thaddeus, you're so funny..." *twitch*

--

Because for some reason I'm proud of that scene xD

After that, Sid bets Curly that he wouldn't be able to stop kissing over Rhonda for thirty minutes or something like that.... maybe longer, haha.

So Helga and Rhonda bet each other that they won't be able to be nice to Arnold/Curly

Sid bets that Curly can't not chase Rhonda around, and Curly bets Sid that he won't be able to say "Boy, Howdy!"

Somehow Sid and Curly's bets lead to Stinky's bet to Gerald that he can't do somethingorother that's Gerald-like, and Gerald's bet to Stinky about how he can't last without lemon pudding.

Mr. Simmons notices everybody twitching and is kinda worried.

leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gewlicious Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 pm

leilistories wrote:Okay, so this is from the thread Not You... we decided to move it over here since it turned out to be so much like this.

So, there's a bet going on between a bunch of people, most likely Rhonda and Helga, Sid and Curly, and Gerald and Stinky.

--

Helga and Arnold are walking towards each other. Once they reach the corner, they bump into each other. Helga scowls.

Helga: "Hey, watch where you're--."

Helga stops mid sentense, spotting Rhonda, who's giving her an evil grin.

Helga: "I uh, I-I mean..." *twitch* "...h-how's it going, Arnold?" *twitch*

Arnold: "Uh, everything's going fine, Helga."

Arnold helps Helga up.

Arnold: "Hey, Helga..."

Helga: *twitch* "Yes?"

Arnold: "Are you feeling okay?"

Helga: *twitch* "I'm just peachy, Arnold."

Rhonda's in the sidelines, giggling. Suddenly, Curly leaps up behind her, and snips a piece of her hair off. Rhonda glares after him.

Rhonda: "Ugh! Watch it, you little--"

Rhonda stops in mid sentence, spotting Helga throwing her an evil grin.

Rhonda: "Uh--I mean, oh, Thaddeus, you're so funny..." *twitch*

--

Because for some reason I'm proud of that scene xD

After that, Sid bets Curly that he wouldn't be able to stop kissing over Rhonda for thirty minutes or something like that.... maybe longer, haha.

So Helga and Rhonda bet each other that they won't be able to be nice to Arnold/Curly

Sid bets that Curly can't not chase Rhonda around, and Curly bets Sid that he won't be able to say "Boy, Howdy!"

Somehow Sid and Curly's bets lead to Stinky's bet to Gerald that he can't do somethingorother that's Gerald-like, and Gerald's bet to Stinky about how he can't last without lemon pudding.

Mr. Simmons notices everybody twitching and is kinda worried.

mind if i add my two cents? Smile

i really like the whole "chain of bets" thing going on but i would tweak it just a bit...

Ok.. so far there's:

Helga (must be nice to arnold) vs. Rhonda (must be nice to curly)

~ maybe instead of sid vs Curly, we can have sid vs. stinky? Kind of like a friendly bet between best buds that eventually starts to tug at their friendship... until the bet is over of course.

so it'd be:
Sid (must not say "boy, howdy!") vs. Stinky (must not eat lemon pudding *gasp* Shocked )

i really like the "boy, howdy!" bet Leilistories... there's so much you can do with it! Stinky can maybe try to surprise sid a lot during the day (making absurd situations... showing Sid cool stuff.. etc..)... trying to get him to exclaim his hallowed phrase and sid can defend himself by substituting words in. for example:

1. -stinky does something to astound sid-

SID: BOY- *catches himself just in time* BOISON BERRY!

STINKY: aw shucks! i almost had ya!
----

lol this can continue all day with sid shouting random B- words...
BUTTER TOAST! BLOODY BONGOS! BANDANNA! BABY POODLE! BANANAS! etc...

of course Sid would get back at stinky with the use of lemon pudding...
---

2. -stinky is sitting at the lunch table chewing his sandwich cautiously while staying on high alert for any sign of sid-

STINKY: *quietly to himself* i reckon sid gave up... *stops chewing the sandwich and visibly relaxes just in time for sid to appear*

SID: *grinning evilly; his hands suspiciously held behind his back* Hey stinky, that sandwich sure does look good!

STINKY: *still thinks sid has given up* i reckon it does taste good on account my mamma made it for me.

SID: *grin widens as he nods his head in agreement* mmmmm-hmmm! but you know what else looks good?

STINKY: *still clueless to sid's intention* no, ah reckon i sure don't.

SID: *whips out a cup of lemon pudding from behind his back* THIS!

STINKY: *gasps and starts to back away, finally realizing sid's plan* y-you wouldn't!

SID: *leisurely dips a spoon into the yellow pudding* MMMMMM...

STINKY: *eyes focusing on the yellow pudding, in fact all he sees is the pudding which suddenly seems to be glowing like the sun in his eyes.*

-cue sparkly dazzling background, an angelic choir and a spotlight focusing on the pudding that only Stinky can see (talk about obsessed!)-

STINKY: *beads of sweat start forming on his forehead, and he's frozen on the spot completely transfixed with the pudding*

SID: *continues his scheme, lifting the spoon to his mouth* this sure is some GOOOOOOOOOD lemon pudding!

STINKY: *mouth begins to water, and his tongue hangs out the side of his mouth like a dog's*

SID: *slowly, making sure to fully milk his scheme, he pops the spoon into his mouth and slurps the pudding up*

STINKY: *grabs his chest like he's having a heart-attack* p-p-puddin....

SID: *jabs the cup into stinky's face* doncha want some stinky? doncha want some GOOOOD lemon puddin'? *waves the cup in stinky's face*

STINKY: *eyes cross as he completely focuses on the pudding directly in front of him. the temptation overwhelms him and he starts to tremble, gripping the table for support*

SID: *mimics Stinky's country accent* MMM! just smell them lemons!

STINKY: *starts backing away again, his eyes still on the pudding*

SID: *advances towards stinky (who has stood up from his chair and successfully gained a distance of a couple of feet)* don't be shy Stinky! just TASTE it!

STINKY: *finds the inner strength to rip his eyes away from the pudding, turns and flees from the cafeteria screaming* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

SID: *chases after stinky still holding the pudding* YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE PUDDING! THE PUDDING WILL FIND YOU!!! *laughs evilly*

-Arnold is making his way through the cafeteria doors when sid and stinky run past him. Stinky is screaming NOOOOO! and sid is laughing maniacally, clutching a cup of pudding, yelling things like: "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE POWER OF PUDDING!!!"-
---

haha... Arnold's reaction after that lil scenario should be a given xD

anyhoo... the scene continues and Stinky ends up running into curly (who was doing {insert something insane, like hanging a banner in the hallway that says "I LOVE RHONDA WELLINGTON LOYD! LOVE, CURLY" or something around those lines..}) and messes up {whatever curly was doing}
---

3. CURLY: *ticked off, jumping up and down angrily* WATCH WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING WISE-GUY!

STINKY: *stops running when he realizes he's finally lost Sid* sorry 'bout that curly, *panting, trying to catch his breath* i'm…just…. Tryin….. to get away…. from sid…. on account… that he's been chasin me …..with…. puddin'

CURLY: *fascinated with stinky's explanation* why would sid do that?

STINKY: *has finally caught his breath and is scratching his head* gee, i reckon it's because of the bet we made.

CURLY: * extremely interested now* bet?

STINKY: yea. ya see... {explains the bet}

CURLY: *rubbing his chin in deep thought* i see...

-suddenly sid appears around the corner-

SID: IT'S PUDDING TIME!

STINKY: I RECKON I BETTER HIGH-TAIL IT OUTTA HERE! *sprints away screaming* THIS REALLY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITES!!!

-curly watches the two kids go as he begins to think of an evil plan-

{insert a scene that eventually leads to curly betting Eugene not to sing for the entire day (another revenge for the eugene/pencil fiasco) and Eugene reluctantly betting Curly that he can't touch Rhonda for the day.
---

i dunno... after Eugene lays out his half of the bet curly could exclaim something like: *gasp* "YOU FIEND!!!"
---

{insert another Helga vs. Rhonda scene}

that can somehow lead to harold betting gerald something and in return gerald betting harold something.

ex:

-in the hallway gerald watches from the side-lines with pheobe a helga vs. rhonda scene which arnold and curly are unfortunately in the middle of-

4. GERALD: *leaning against a locker, shaking his head* mmmmm mmmm mmm! Pheobe, something weird is going on around here... I never thought I’d see the day when Helga G Pataki would actually compliment Arnold! *doesn't know about the rhonda/helga bet*

PHEOBE: *clutching her books, observing the scene in fascination* i agree gerald... this behavior certainly isn't habitual to helga's standard personality. Nor is Rhonda being nice to Curly a normal situation. I'm getting worried!

-cue harold thumping down the hallway towards gerald-

HAROLD: *points to gerald* GERALD! EVERYONE'S MAKING BETS SO WE SHOULD HAVE A BET!

GERALD: *pushes himself off the locker and turns to face Harold with a confident smile, not taking note of pheobe's startled expression* Harold, mah man. you couldn't HANDLE any of my bets!

HAROLD: YES I COULD!

GERALD: alright then, *crosses his arms of his chest with pride* i bet you can't {insert bet}

HAROLD: *has completely frozen in fear*

GERALD: *nods with satisfaction, and turns back to pheobe but is suddenly interrupted by harold shouting a retort*

HAROLD: OH YEA?? THAT'S NOTHING! I BET YOU *thinks REAL hard... scratching his head. this takes a while..*

-gerald is still grinning awaiting harold to lay out a lame bet-

HAROLD: *and idea strikes him* I GOT IT! I BET YOU CAN'T {insert bet}

GERALD: *relaxed composure falls, and his arms hang limp at his sides.* *his eyes are wide, and his mouth his open in shock*

PHEOBE: *tapping gerald gently, worried about her friend* Gerald?

HAROLD: HA! *whoops victoriously* GERALD'S TOO CHICKEN!!! *makes chicken noises, and probes Gerald teasing him* *chants* GERALD'S A CHICKEN! GERALD'S A CHICKEN!

PHEOBE: *eyes switch from Harold making a scene, to Gerald's still frozen position* Oh my!

GERALD: *finally breaks out of his trance, refusing to look like a coward in front of pheobe and sticks out his hand for harold to shake* You got yourself a bet man!

-harold and gerald shake hands, eyes glaring at each other. once they've shook hands they both leave to begin their schemes-

-Pheobe the entire time has been thoroughly analyzing Harold's first outburst in her head-

GERALD! EVERYONE'S MAKING BETS SO WE SHOULD HAVE A BET!

-she gasps as it finally hits her. Helga and Rhonda are having a bet!-

-Helga and Rhonda have left the scene, and a bewildered Arnold walks up to Pheobe after having been complimented by Helga-

ARNOLD: hey pheobe... what’s going on?

PHEOBE: *struggles with whether she should inform arnold about helga's bet or not, knowing it could ultimately make helga lose.*

etc...
---

anyhoo.... the list ends up being:

1. Helga (must not be mean to arnold) vs. Rhonda (must not be mean to curly)-------> helps initiate the next bet
2. Stinky ( must not eat lemon pudding) vs. Sid (must not say "Boy, Howdy!")--------> helps initiate the next bet
3. Curly (must not touch Rhonda) vs. Eugene (must not sing)
4. Harold (insert bet) vs. Gerald (insert bet)
- Pheobe begins to catch on to all the bets... and the reason for Helga's strange behavior and starts feeling guilty for not informing Arnold about it
- Arnold is completely clueless to it all... and completely baffled by Helga's kindness...

~ maybe Principal Wartz can bet Mr. Simmons at some point? What a Face

well those are my thoughts.. kind of rushed them though. Rolling Eyes
Also, i've never really tried any dialogue with Curly before though... i don't think i captured his "craziness" enough ^^'

.:EDIT:.
oookay.. so maybe that's a little more than my two cents more like my five dollar bill.. rabbit
gewlicious
gewlicious
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah, those are really good ideas. Very Happy I never really thought of adding Eugine... he would be a good opponent for Curly Razz

However, I think Phoebe wouldn't have any trouble telling Arnold about all the bets that are going on. Besides, Arnold would notice everyone acting weird, not just Helga xD

And I think that Mr. Simmons vs. Principal Wartz would be AWESOME for an ending... Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gewlicious Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am

leilistories wrote:Yeah, those are really good ideas. Very Happy I never really thought of adding Eugine... he would be a good opponent for Curly Razz

However, I think Phoebe wouldn't have any trouble telling Arnold about all the bets that are going on. Besides, Arnold would notice everyone acting weird, not just Helga xD

And I think that Mr. Simmons vs. Principal Wartz would be AWESOME for an ending... Smile

thanks Razz hmm.. you've got a point there about Pheobe. Maybe she does inform Arnold about her suspicions and that's how Arnold finds out about the bet?

oh, wait. when i said "arnold is completely clueless to it all" i meant that he was clueless to the bets xD of course he notices all the weird behavior lol especially Stinky and Sid.

haha i'm glad you like that Simmons vs. Wartz bit Very Happy i was chuckling myself when i thought of it lol, those two always crack me up. xD
gewlicious
gewlicious
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

Haha, sorry, I thought that since you said Phoebe was hesitant to tell Arnold, you were saying that the only thing he was aware of was Helga xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gewlicious Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 am

leilistories wrote:Haha, sorry, I thought that since you said Phoebe was hesitant to tell Arnold, you were saying that the only thing he was aware of was Helga xD

it's fine Smile lol, there's no way Arnold could actually be THAT dense... xD Of course Helga would disagree with me there...
gewlicious
gewlicious
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 am

xD Welp, Helga's always right.

So, how should we combine these ideas? Unless the ideas are already similar enough...?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gewlicious Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 am

leilistories wrote:xD Welp, Helga's always right.

So, how should we combine these ideas? Unless the ideas are already similar enough...?

hmm... *activates thinking cap* Suspect letmesee.. essentially we have 2 main ideas blowing about.

1) the "chain" of bets... (everyone is included, aka: multiple sub-plots; the main plot focusing less on the main Rhonda vs. Helga)
2) the basic "Rhonda vs. Helga" without the mini sub-plots, which focuses more on their "frenemy" relationship and their on-going rivalry.

It's all a matter of what the majority would prefer. Cool
gewlicious
gewlicious
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I like the "chain" of bets because its more humor opportunity. . . :3

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Hard to think for me on that cause the theme of Helga vs Rhonda repeats...
I think what is the essence of the matter?
I can't say if it's only the difference in fortune. I think it's something with reputation in class.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Can you explain?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 pm

gewlicious wrote:
leilistories wrote:xD Welp, Helga's always right.

hmm... *activates thinking cap* Suspect letmesee.. essentially we have 2 main ideas blowing about.

1) the "chain" of bets... (everyone is included, aka: multiple sub-plots; the main plot focusing less on the main Rhonda vs. Helga)
2) the basic "Rhonda vs. Helga" without the mini sub-plots, which focuses more on their "frenemy" relationship and their on-going rivalry.

It's all a matter of what the majority would prefer. Cool

peachcake21 wrote:Can you explain?

I answered on this post preferring the second variant and I was thinking what is the matter of the conflict between Helga and Rhonda not in this case but basically from the start of HA!.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum