Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold's Always There

+5
Annemiek
tendra91
funnybones021
18log
buckysbone
9 posters

Go down

Arnold's Always There Empty Arnold's Always There

Post by buckysbone Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Danilee made this in August 2008. Arnold's Always There Always_There_by_Danilee3240
http://danilee3240.deviantart.com/art/Always-There-96362338

Maybe Arnold's comforting Helga [in the picture]? Maybe Harold, Sid, and Stinky planned up a horrible prank (maybe trapping her with rats, or ambushed her or something? Sad )

And maybe Arnold's just casually walking by and notices the boys snickering and hiding in an alley, and Arnold asks "Uhh, guys, what's going on?" and Harold and Stinky and Sid say like "Haha, we're gonna do (whatever it is they're planning to do) to grumpy ol' Helga" or something like that. Ya know how Harold says grumpy ol'd Helga always stomping around and frowning, etc.

And then Arnold tries to stop them from doing it, but they do it anyway and run off and leave her or something. And Arnold, her love god <3 is there for her. Maybe he offers her to sleepover his place that night? Smile

I'm terrible at explaining stuff, XD sorry, lol. Embarassed
Thought, comments, suggestions, opinions, help? Smile

Last edited by tendra91 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Simplified title)

buckysbone
Writer

Back to top Go down

Arnold's Always There Empty Re: Arnold's Always There

Post by 18log Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 am

wooow
yep gotta tell ya, love the picture ! x]

If Helga is sleeping over at Arnold's house then maybe Helga should be having like a bad day at the house . . .
Or just having a really bad day . . .

Like Bob and Miriam are too busy for her and just ignored her (cuz her sister Olga comes to visit . . . again . . . ) or something.
18log
18log
Writer

http://www.myspace.com/azn_boy88

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:43 am

I'm a little uneasy about Helga sleeping over at Arnold's house. It seems like a little too much too quickly. I don't know, maybe I'm just being overly-cautious. Any other thoughts?
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:58 am

I'm fine with Arnold trying to stop Helga from being a victim of a prank, but yeah, I agree with Funnybones when I say let's not be too rushed. A sleepover is kinda a weird way to comfort someone of the opposite sex, especially when you're only in elementary school. Keep in mind that as a canonical episode, Arnold shouldn't be kissing Helga or admitting his feelings for her yet. That honor goes to TJM. Wink
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:35 am

Maybe Bob and Miriam are too busy because of Olga that they forget that Helga isn't home yet, they lock the door, and Helga can't get into her own house.. So she starts wandering the streets, and bumps into Arnold.. It's getting dark, and he takes her home with him.. She can use the same room that Gerald used, and didn't Rhonda use that room as well? That's not like a sleepover.
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Some ludicrous jokes and it can be a masterpiece Very Happy
"Helga's in the temple''. She won't take shower for a year.
Curiously to know how she'd react on the pig that stole her locket in the 4th grade Wink
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:53 am

Or Helga walks into the boarding house, walks upstairs to Arnold's room as if she's been there a thousand times.. Arnold: "Uhr, Helga.. How do you know my room is up there?" *Helga in shock, trying to find an excuse* "Well duh, footballhead! I can smell your old socks from a mile distance!"
XD
Annemiek
Annemiek
Artist

http://heyarnold.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 am

Mmm...that's getting interesting... Very Happy
Arnold: "From my locked closet? Neutral "
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

lol

I could see that Smile
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 am

Annemiek wrote:Or Helga walks into the boarding house, walks upstairs to Arnold's room as if she's been there a thousand times.. Arnold: "Uhr, Helga.. How do you know my room is up there?" *Helga in shock, trying to find an excuse* "Well duh, footballhead! I can smell your old socks from a mile distance!"
XD

HOLY CRAP-APPLES! YES!!!! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!! heh heh...

Here's my version of the whole scene...

Arnold: Uh... Helga, How do you know that my room is up there?

Helga: (Stops and freaks silently for a moment) Well, Doi... Football Head... I could smell your old socks from a mile away... heh heh... (Sniffles for effect)

Arnold: (Raises an eyebrow) Whatever you say, Helga. (Decides it's probably best he doesn't know)

Helga: Yeah, whatever I say, Arnold. (Relieved)

I kinda just mapped out the scene to make everything a little more clear. I love this idea! And the socks thing... GOLD!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 am

So is the whole idea about Helga being in Arnold's house or about her being cautious after the prank?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum