Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olga's Little Discovery

+4
18log
acemcjace169
coloredskies84
Inuyashalvr72
8 posters

Go down

Olga's Little Discovery Empty Olga's Little Discovery

Post by Inuyashalvr72 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am

Ok so what if Olga comes back from college to visit and one day while Helga is at school, she discovers Helga's shrine to Arnold in the back of her closet (like maybe her closet door was open or somethin and she noticed the light from those lightbulbs coming out). As Olga is gauking in all of this "inspiring" shrine, Helga walks in on her and does one of her trademark dramatic screams of whatever. Helga then could threaten Olga not to say anything about it to anyone but since Olga thinks her obsession with Arnold is just so cute, that she decids to help out her "baby sister" by somehow trying to get them together. Maybe she would write annonymous notes to the dou to meet somewhere or drop hints to Arnold. I dont know if its any good or not but tell me what ya think!!!

Inuyashalvr72
Writer

Back to top Go down

Olga's Little Discovery Empty Re: Olga's Little Discovery

Post by coloredskies84 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 am

In "Hey Arnold: The Movie," though, Helga had moved her shrine up to the attic and it was a huge bear-like thing if I remember correctly, lol. Did Helga make another shrine and move it back to her closet again after the movie? I don't remember.

I actually read an interesting fanfic once where Olga actually does find Helga's shrine to Arnold in the closet. In the story, Olga was sad about not being closer to Helga and not really trying to truly get to know her so she decided to go into her room while she's not there to see if she could find anything. Olga stumbles into the Arnold shrine in the closet, not entirely knowing what it was and being kind of confused.

Overall, your idea is interesting. If Olga did attempt to get Arnold and Helga together, it would have to not work out because it may spoil The Jungle Movie. Attempts might be kind of funny though. Helga would surely get angry and rather embarrassed. Wink
coloredskies84
coloredskies84
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/coloredskies84

Back to top Go down

Post by Inuyashalvr72 Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 am

Hehe oh yeah I kind of forgot about the whole moving her shrine up in the attic thing.....thanks for reminding me!!! I figured she might recognize who the shrine was to because I thought she knew who Arnold was because of that substitute teacher episode but I cant remember whats what!!! I also
thought the attemps might be funny, just to see Helga's reactions and such!!!
Thanks for telling me!!!!

Inuyashalvr72
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by acemcjace169 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 am

I thought it was a really good try Inuyashalvr72, and I mean very good try. You try another one.
acemcjace169
acemcjace169
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by 18log Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 pm

I think this can still be a good idea.
We can always say that the shrine was moved back to Helga's room.

(We shouldn't be making the episodes TOO real, or getting everything from the recent things that happened from the movie, or the other HA episodes)

And yeah, maybe Olga can try to help Helga get closer with Arnold by making her wear ridiculous clothes (or makeup) and saying that it'll work, but she just gets teased by Harold and gets compliments from the girls and boys that make her feel uncomfortable. Rolling Eyes
18log
18log
Writer

http://www.myspace.com/azn_boy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:02 pm

And then maybe helga would say a sarcastic comment like "this is officially the end of my life" scratch or something.
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I like this idea it could be funny and awkward. Poor Helga! And I don't think Helga moving the shrine to the attic is a problem, she could have moved it back. I don't think we should let that small detail ruin an episode with such funny possibilities. I could totally see Olga, if she was around more often, be observant enough suspect Helga's secret. I'm not saying she does, but she easily could. So her finding the shrine wouldn't be too big of a leap. Maybe she is putting a dress she wants Helga to wear in her sisters closet when she finds it. (I cant see her invading Helga's privacy on purpose) And then she starts dropping hint when Helga comes home. For example asking Helga if there i any special boy she likes. A boy like Arnold for example. And this in turn makes Helga freak out. Very Happy Like I said, poor Helga.
Really interesting idea!
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 am

First, Helga should discover that Olga as a surprise, decided to rearrange the content of Helga's closet, and all her 'secret stuff' lies in a corner where everyone can see it — but nobody seems to notice or make a big deal out of it. That would make Helga freak out Smile
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by foureyedshroom Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 am

Very Happy As Dpshrineinclosetgirl previously mentioned, Olga can't really be seen invading Helga's room. Unless Olga gets desparate enough lol. Like "Think Olga, think! How can I get closer to my baby sister? What things does she like.." then it hits her; the only way she could find out is by looking at her room. She knows she shouldn't do that, (making face expressions to show us heheh) but it's her only choice, and hesitantly goes inside her room.
foureyedshroom
foureyedshroom
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum