Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheena, Helga, and the Artisan

+2
Inuyashalvr72
danettemarie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sheena, Helga, and the Artisan - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheena, Helga, and the Artisan

Post by Iffy Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 am

danettemarie wrote:
Hellerick wrote:Yeah, that's why I would I prefer the classmates to make dolls of each other, rather than Helga making dolls of Arnold's family.

After thinking about, that makes perfect sense. This episode was supposed to center around Helga and Sheena, so going into Arnold and his parents kind of takes away the purpose of the episode...

that works.. maybe it's something that'll make Sheena and Helga get to know each other better.
Iffy
Iffy
Writer

Back to top Go down

Sheena, Helga, and the Artisan - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheena, Helga, and the Artisan

Post by danettemarie Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Iffy wrote:
danettemarie wrote:
Hellerick wrote:Yeah, that's why I would I prefer the classmates to make dolls of each other, rather than Helga making dolls of Arnold's family.

After thinking about, that makes perfect sense. This episode was supposed to center around Helga and Sheena, so going into Arnold and his parents kind of takes away the purpose of the episode...

that works.. maybe it's something that'll make Sheena and Helga get to know each other better.

Yeah. And mostly an exposer of Sheena since she's one of the few characters that doesn't have her own episode.
danettemarie
danettemarie
Artist

http://nana-de-pucho-dana.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2