Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the 5th Grade

+6
Helga4ever
acemcjace169
Iffy
Annemiek
funnybones021
Saphine
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back in the 5th Grade - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the 5th Grade

Post by Hellerick Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

Now it appeared in Russian newspapers as well. Yet one reason to think that Americans are nuts Smile
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 pm

lol. We might be a little nuts, but that school in Delaware is absolutely insane.
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by Counted Out Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Helga4ever wrote:When I was in the fifth grade which wasn't too far back they teamed us with kindergardeners so we can read to them a story...
I like that, although maybe with a different spin. Let's say both Helga and Arnold (probably the whole class) get paired up with kindergardeners to read to/hang out with. Sort of like a big brother/sister program. It'd give them both a little crash course in parenting (much like the egg-sitting episode.)

As for myself, I only have one story from elementary school and it isn't a pleasant one. One day on the bus there was this little snot who kept singing the Barney song, even though I politely asked him to stop. So, I headbutted him in the face. Got suspended for a week... ha ha...
Counted Out
Counted Out
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2