Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helga's Pet?

+8
Meganium
leilistories
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Helga4ever
Perhapsormaybe
RoseThorn
thefuzzychickensz
peachcake21
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Helga's Pet? - Page 4 Empty Re: Helga's Pet?

Post by Helga4ever Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 pm

peachcake you are the ONLY leader for this lol Smile
You are an editor and a leader so when the script writers finish the script they send it to you and you edit it with another editor (check the ad to see who's with you on editing) and edit it together Smile you can use the chat box that is on the site here to discuss or if you would rather on your e-mails.
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 am

oh okay!

By the way! Can you edit the first post in the want add so that it has the summary I made? It's on a later post.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Um I can't seem to find the plot could you tell me which page is it?
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

I did an outline on page 3 Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Smile
I just felt like smiling!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 am

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that LEILI AND I ARE FINISHED WITH THE SCRIPT!! 8D So, I have to get leili's approval on the last couple pages I wrote, but afterward, peach, expect one of us to send you the script for approval! Then we can finally pitch this thing (and I can finally start writing the script for Hey Helga! XD)! ^_^ <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 am

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! flower flower

Great! One down, the rest to go!

I can't wait!
I feel fuzzy!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 am

XD Me too!! Very Happy *dances around with you* This is gonna be so greeeeat~ *has reverted back to the excitability level of someone half her own age*
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 am

XD
Oh i'm sorry!
I didn't mean to step on your foot . . .

Now I feel like rediculously break dancing on the dance floor!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

YAY! This is one of my favorite discussions Smile
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm

XD
Smile

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey peachcake can ya go on the chat thingy??
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 am

sure but I can't for long

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by xriica Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm

bites huh? but stinky had a turtle named snappy, and he also really bites Razz
xriica
xriica

http://www.twitter.com/Eri_Symphony

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

XD

Well, Bites seemed like a name Helga would use!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey, peachcake? Not to pressure you or anything, but you still haven't given leili or me any input on our script! ^ ^;

If you'd like, I could do a mass edit and post it right here in the discussion thread, if that would make it easier for you. =)
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am

sorry, school summer work has caught up. . .
I read it and I like it!
Anywho. . . the first page confused me. . .

I'll try to edit it and other editing stuff =P

if there's anything else then notify me. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, I edited that part. That was my bad! ^ ^;;;; I'll send you the corrected version if you want.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm

okay send it!

i'll post it here and edit with editing editingness!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Okay! The only thing is that it's going to be with [u]s and [b]s and [i]s all over it since I thought it'd make it easier to post on here, but...XD At least you don't have to edit them in when you post them on here! :3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm

okay just post it here and i'll do my stuff!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 am

Here's the script that was sent to me!

Hey, Arnold! - Helga's Pet

Page 1

(Three panels. First two are the size of half of the page. The Third Panel is in the lower corner of the second panel.)

Helga is preparing to walk Bites. She puts on his collar and leash, and walks by Miriam, who sits up on the couch and mutters, "I need to stop having mid-day smoothies…I keep thinking I see a giant lizard in the house!

Panel 1

A sky-view of the park.

Panel 2

The same picture is seen; a sky-view of the park. Harold's speech bubble fills the right side of the panel, going slightly into Panel 3.

HAROLD: AHHH!

Panel 3

Harold is seen running towards the camera, away from Helga (in the left corner), who is looking at him, laughing evily. Helga's kneeling in front of Bites, scratching her chin, while Bites is enjoying it, her eyes closed with what looks like the closest to a smile a Monitor Lizard can get to. Helga's other hand is holding a dog leash, which is used for Bites.

HAROLD: Mommy!

Page 2

Panel 1

Close up on Helga and Bites. Helga is still looking off at Harold, an evil grin on her face, her hand now away from Bites and on her hip. Now that she's done petting Bites, the lizard is giving the same evil smirk at Harold offscreen.

HELGA: Ha! What a sap! That baby can get scared of anything!

Panel 2

The back of the heads of Sid (on the far left) and Stinky (on the far right) are on each side of the panel. Helga, at a distance, is standing in the same spot, lifting a foot to begin walking off, dragging Bites behind. She appears to be continuing to laugh evily. Sid's speech bubble is in the top of the panel, while Stinky's is in the lower part of the panel, leaving enough space for Helga to be seen.

SID: Boy, howdy! Helga's lizard has gotten really big!

STINKY: Garsh, Sid, I reckon that's the third time today she's scared Harold away today with that terrifying look of her's.

Panel 3

Sid and Stinky are standing next to each other. Sid has his arms crossed, looking off screen at Helga (towards the camera), looking slightly peeved. Stinky is scratching his head, one hand on his waist, looking at Sid with one eyebrow raised.

SID: Well, can you really blame him? I mean, she's revolting! That snake-like tongue, those hideous eyes, that horrible personality!

STINKY: Uh, I was talking about the lizard, Sid.

Panel 4

Same image, but with both of Stinky's hands on his hips, and Sid looks embarrassed, side-glancing at Stinky.

SID: Oh–um–right, right. So was I.

Page 3

Panel 1

A shot of Arnold's house. Helga is seen about to march by it, a satisfied smile on her face, eyes closed. Bites is trotting happily along beside her. Arnold is carrying several boxes marked "Pig Food," blocking his vision while he's about to pass his house in the opposite direction.

Panel 2

This Panel is a circle in the corner of Panel 1, showing a small "Bam!" like in one of those super hero cartoons. Helga and Arnold are at either side of the word, stumbling backwards. Arnold's boxes are slightly thrown up into the air.

Example:

Panel 3 & 4

Split in two diagonally. Both are shown in the view as though you were looking down at them from a standing position. In Panel 3, Arnold is sitting on the ground, boxes scattered next to him, rubbing his head. In Panel 4, Helga is sitting, one eye closed, rubbing her head as well. The leash's handle is sitting close to her hand, though she isn't holding it.

Panel 5

Arnold is standing up, holding his hand out to Helga, who holds it, a scowl on her face.

ARNOLD: Sorry, Helga.

Panel 6

A close up on Helga, who is scowling as usual, dusting her dress off.

HELGA: Yeah, yeah, whatever, Arnoldo. Just watch where you're going next time, got it?

Panel 7

Arnold is leaning over, picking up the boxes (his face is turned slightly towards the camera at a ¾ view. He's looking at Bites, his hand raised slightly in defense as Bites hisses at him. Arnold's eyes are fulley opened to show his shock at Bites's reaction to him.

ARNOLD: Uh, sure. Whatever you say, Helga.

Page 4

Panel 1

Arnold is walking back up his stoop. Helga's watching him, hands on hips, a scowl on her face.

Panel 2

Arnold stands by the door as Abner and a few stray cats and dogs run out.

Panel 3

A small panel, the door closed with movement lines, and a small "Slam!"

Panel 4

A full shot of Helga (frontview), her arms crossed and side glancing up at Arnold's front door, offscreen. The leash is still by her feet.

Panel 5

Same shot as Panel 4, but with a small cloud of dust. You can see the the back of Helga disappearing around the corner.

Page 5

Panel 1

In the upper left corner of Panel 2. Helga is reaching into her shirt collar, looking over her shoulder, half an eyebrow raised.

Panel 2

Close up on Helga, who has her locket out, looking at it dreamily. On the left side of the panel is the image of her finger tracing his head.

Example:

HELGA: Oh, Arnold! You always have hope that anybody is okay, even after only a small trip. Oh what a kind soul, never thinking twice about helping others, even after crude remarks like the ones I throw at you...

Panel 3

Abner is running, a smile on his face.

Panel 4

Placed inside the lower left corner of Panel 3. Abner stops in his tracks, a shocked look on his face.

Panel 5

A view of the back of Abner's head in the left. In the background, Bites is looking straight back at him, leash still loose. The words of Helga are small. A speech bubble isn't needed.

HELGA: Oh, to bump into you outside of school, even if only for a few moments, is amazing to me, my football-headed love!

Page 6

(Panels 1 and 2 are separated by a diagonal line.)

Panel 1 & 2

A close up on Bites, who hisses, a scowl on her face. In Panel 2, separated by a diagonal line, Abner, a scared look on his face, mouth open mouthed. He snorts.

Panel 3

Side-view of Abner, who is running away, and Bites, who is chasing afer him. Helga's speech bubble is coming from behind the wall.

HELGA: Oh, Arnold...

Panel 4

The back of Abner is disappearing into the doggydoor. Bites is closely behind.

ABNER: SQUEAL!

Panel 5

Helga's coming out from behind the corner, sighing and placing the locket back in her shirt collar.

HELGA: Okay, Bites, lets get out of here. We've got stuff to—.

Panel 6

Close up on Helga's surprised face.

HELGA: B-Bites?

Panel 7

A small panel inside panel 8, showing where where Bites was standing before she had left.

HELGA: Oh... My...

Panel 8

An aerial view of Helga, looking upwards, screaming, her hands clutching her pigtails.

HELGA: AHHHHHHH!

Page 7 & 8

Panel 1

Fills up all of Page 7. This is a collage of pictures in which Helga is looking for Bites. One includes her walking down the streeet, one under her bed, one on the bus, one with her hanging upside down in a tree, and one in a cookie jar. Her following line is used in each picture.

HELGA: Bites?

Panel 2

Beginning of Page 8. An aerial view of P.S. 118.

Panel 3

Helga's sitting in her seat in Mr. Simmon's classroom. Small lines around her indicate that she's shivering. Phoebe's looking at her with a worried look. Her index finger is near her chin, showing her wonder.

PHOEBE: Are you feeling well, Helga? You seem to be a bit tense.

Panel 4

Helga's looking angrily at Phoebe, banging her fist on the table. Phoebe's wide-eyed, her hand nearly covering her agape mouth.

HELGA: Criminy, Phoebe! Do you have to butt in all the time? It's none of your business! I'm just peachy!

Panel 5

A small panel. A close up on Phoebe in the same position as Panel 4. Helga's off-screen.

Panel 6

Helga's looking down at her hands, her fingers weaved together on her desk.

HELGA: Sorry, Phoebs. I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm just having a bad day.

Page 9

Panel 1

The door opens, Mr. Simmons holding onto the doorknob, smiling at the class, holding a stack of papers in his other hand.

SIMMONS: Sorry I'm late class, but I've got some very special news!

Panel 2

A close up on Helga, who has half of her eyebrow is raised. Her elbows on the desk, and her head's laying in her hand. Mr. Simmons is off-screen

SIMMONS: Instead of going on with out regular lesson plan, I've decided to change to a new subject...

Panel 3

Mr. Simmons is placing the stack of papers on his desk. One hand is holding up one of the papers, showing a picture of a Monitor Lizard.

SIMMONS: Reptiles!

Panel 4

A small panel in the corner of Panel 3. It's a close up on Helga's face. Helga looks taken off guard.

Panel 5

Mr. Simmons is leaning on his desk, looking at the photo.

SIMMONS: You see, this morning I bumped into an old friend of mine...

Panel 6

Helga's crouching over her desk, one hand lifted up to her mouth, the other by her side.

HELGA: [Thinking] Criminy! Now I won't be able to stop thinking about her! Where the heck could she have gone?[/Thinking]

Page 10

Panel 1

Mr. Simmons is handing out the papers to the front row.

SIMMONS: ...and he told me the most interesting things about these special creatures!

Panel 2

Arnold is taking notes. Mr. Simmons' lecture is connected from Panel 1

SIMMONS: Did you know that without being taken care of, even a very large lizard, such as the Monitor Lizard, could die within a day in this town? *insert logical explination here*

Panel 3

Arnold is surprised, his pencil flying out of his hand. He is in the way of Helga, who is screaming her line.

HELGA: Mr. Simmons!

Panel 4

A close up on Mr. Simmons, who has a confused look.

SIMMONS: Um... Yes, Helga?

Panel 5

Back to Helga's desk. Helga is standing up, getting to leave. Her hand's still up. Arnold's desk is on the side of the panel, and Arnold is turned around to look at her, his arm resting on the back of his chair. If there's room for Phoebe to be seen, she looks worried.

HELGA: Can I be excused?

Panel 6

Close up on Mr. Simmons. He's looking at Helga, who is passing him. You can see the top of Helga's head as she passes. Mr. Simmons has a finger near his chin.

SIMMONS: Uh, sure, Helga, but... you're going to miss some very interesting information.

Panel 7

Helga, now at the door, is scowling at Mr. Simmons.

HELGA: I'll be fine, Mr. Simmons.

Panel 8

The door shuts with a slam.

Panel 9

Arnold's looking worriedly at Helga.

Page 11

Panel 1

A full view of the street actross from the pier. You can see Arnold walking, hands in his jacket's pockets.

Panel 2

A close up on Arnold, who's head turns.

Panel 3

An image of the dock. The back of Arnold's head is seen. Helga's legs are on the edge of the dock, showing that she's hanging upside down.

Panel 4

Same as Panel 2, only Arnold raises and eyebrow.

Panel 5

A full picture of Helga, who's hanging upside down on the dock. She has her hands up to her mouth as though to use them as a megaphone.

HELGA: Bites? You down there?

Page 12

Panel 1

The same point of view as Panel 5 in page 11. However, Helga's falling off of the dock out of shock.

ARNOLD: Helga?

HELGA: Agh!

Panel 2

Close up on Arnold, who's wincing at the sound of a splash made by Helga off-screen.

Panel 3

Helga's unerwater, swimming to the surface.

Panel 4

Same as Panel 3, only Helga's head is out of the water. She seems to be gasping.

HELGA: Arnold!

Panel 5

A side view of Helga and Arnold. Arnold's leaning forward off of the dock offering his hand. Helga's only looking at him angrily, grabbing his hand.

HELGA: I-I mean, what do you want, Football Head?

ARNOLD: Nothing. I was just wondering what you were doing here.

Panel 6

Arnold's back is facing the camera, but his head is turned to the side, watching a drenched Helga climbing onto the dock, still holding his hand for support.

HELGA: What's it to you, Arnoldo?

Panel 7

Arnold and Helga are now sitting on the docks. Arnold's leaning back on his hands. Helga's legs are spread apart, as she's wringing out one of her pigtails. Arnold's looking away, looking both embarrassed and concerned.

ARNOLD: You've just been acting kind of different lately, Helga, and...

Page 13

Panel 1

One Horozontal line filling the width of the page. Close up to both of their faces. Arnold's side glancing at Helga, still looking concerned. Helga's still in the middle of wringing out her pigtail, but she's frozen in a state of shock.

ARNOLD: ...I'm worried.

Panel 2

A close up on Helga. She's staring off with a goofy smile in a lovesick fashion.

HELGA: [Thinking] Oh my gosh! He's worried about me! Oh, Arnold, it's so like you to feel sorrow for those around you; that sweet, football-shaped head of yours never hesitates to make sure that even I'm okay!

Panel 3

A ¾ view of Helga, looking at Arnold angrily, her fist on her hip. Arnold's looking back at her, though the back of his head is facing the "camera."

HELGA: Well, it's none of your business anyway, Hair Boy, so stay out of it!

Panel 4

Another close up on Arnold's face. Arnold's eyes are half closed while looking at her, and he's frowning in annoyance.

ARNOLD: Well, could you at least tell me what you're looking for? Maybe I could help you.

Panel 5

Arnold's looking at Helga. Helga's facing away from him, annoyed, her arms crossed.

HELGA: Criminy, Arnold, you just won't quit, will you? I'm looking for Bi—.

Panel 6

The same as Panel 5, only Arnold looks confused, and Helga once again looks shocked as she quickly corrects herself.

HELGA: I'm looking... looking for my bicycle!

Page 14

Panel 1 & 2

Split by a diagonal line. In Panel 1, Arnold's looking annoyed at an offscreen Helga.

ARNOLD: Helga, you don't have a bicycle. Wolfgang broke it the other day, remember?

In Panel 2, Helga's facing the other way, but looking back at him, her thumbs fiddling with each other on her lap.

HELGA: My pudding cup?

Panel 3

Arnold's arms are crossed, and he still looks annoyed.

ARNOLD: Helga...

Panel 4

Close up on Helga, who's looking away, stretching out the collar on her shirt with her index finger. Arnold's still seen sitting next to her.

HELGA: Stinky?

ARNOLD: Helga!

Panel 5

Frontview of Helga and Arnold. Helga's looking angry, is poking her finger into Arnold's chest. Arnold looks surprised, leaning backwards slightly.

HELGA: Okay, okay! I'm looking for my pet, Bites. Got it memorized, Bucko?

Panel 6

Arnold's smiling, raising a hand slightly, palm facing up, while talking. Helga's back to facing the other way, crossing her arms and glaring at him from the corner of her eyes.

ARNOLD: Is that all? I'm sure we can find Bites in no time with a little bit of food for bait.

Page 15

Panel 1

Front view of Helga, who has her back to Arnold. Arnold's in the background, looking at her slightly worried again.

HELGA: Hah! You think I haven't tried that already? Try again, Arnold.

Panel 2

View of both Helga and Arnold, side by side. Helga's looking slightly surprised, her eyes glancing back at Arnold. Arnold's looking back at her, a smile back on his face.

ARNOLD: Well, you'll have me here to help you this time, right?

HELGA: Y-you really want to help me?

ARNOLD: Of course! What are friends for, right?

Panel 3

View of Helga with a lovesick, grateful expression on her face.

Helga: *Sigh~!*

Panel 4

Tiny panel at the top of Panel 5 in the corner. Helga slaps herself.

Panel 5

Helga: [back to her normal self] I mean, sure, Football Head, whatever floats your boat.

Panel 6

Arnold smiles at her.

Panel 7

View of their silhouettes from the back as they walk off to find Bites.

-I’m bad at scene transitions. XD-

Page 16

Panel 1
Long view showing Helga and Arnold in the foreground, looking for Bites. Phoebe, Gerald, Rhonda, Stinky, and some others are standing in the background, looking at the two.]

Arnold: Bites?

Panel 2
Show view of Gerald and the group. He holds a kickball under his arm, and one eyebrow is arched in suspicion.

Gerald: Arnold and Helga Pataki working together? Well, now I've seen everything.

Panel 3

Stinky and Rhonda.

Stinky: What in the heck are those two lookin’ fer, anyway?

Rhonda: [she is in a pose with one hand on a hip, and the other delicately touching her chest in a "Well I think…" gesture. Her eyes are closed.] I heard Helga's finally lost that disgusting monster of a pet of her's. Truthfully, I think it's about time.

Panel 4

Long view again, only from the other direction; Gerald and the group are in the background again, but at the front of the panel, while Arnold and Helga, in the foreground, are still looking behind bushes for Bites.]

Stinky: [from his small figure in the background] Garsh, that really—

Helga: [covering up the rest of his speech bubble with her very large one, as she stands and calls out with hands cupped over her mouth; Arnold is crouched beneath her, parting some bushes with his hand.] BIIIIIIIITES!

Page 17Panel 1 

Panel 2
From inside Helga's house. Helga's opening the door, and Arnold's right behind her.

HELGA: Mom, Dad, I'm home!

Panel 3
Close up on Helga, who's calling out. She's completely inside the foyer, in front of the entrance to the Trophy Room. Bob's off screen.

HELGA: Hello?

BOB: Olga!

Panel 4
Helga's head is turned. Bob's seen sitting in front of the TV in the Trophy Room.

BOB: What are you doing here? I thought you were out taking a walk with that newt of yours, or something.

Panel 5
Helga's walking up to Bob, arms crossed. The first statement is with a small speech bubble, showing that she's mumbling.

HELGA: It's Helga, Bob...

HELGA: ...and I'm here to look for Bites.

Panel 6

Close up of Bob. Helga's in the background looking angry, and Arnold's looking at Helga with caution. Bob's waving Helga off. He doesn't necessarily need a speech bubble.

BOB: Hah! Is that all? It's about time that thing ran away; it was beginning to stink up the place.

ARNOLD: Uh, Mr. Pataki...

Page 18

Panel 1
Close up on Bob looking at an off-screen Arnold.

BOB: Huh? Oh, it's you, Alfred...

Panel 2
Arnold's holding an enraged Helga by the upper arm. He's turned to the side while Helga's back is to the camera, though they're both looking towards the off-screen Mr. Pataki. They appear to be beginning to walk off.

ARNOLD: Arnold, Sir. We're just going to go upstairs and look, okay?

Panel 3
Takes up the width of the page to give room for all three characters. Bob leans back into his chair, holding up the TV remote. He has a bored expression on his face, and you can see Helga and Arnold leaving in the background.

BOB: Yeah, whatever...

[inset scene transition panels here!]

Page 19
Panel 1
ARNOLD: [overhead shot of Helga’s room. Arnold’s back is to us as he moves toward the closet. He and Helga have been searching the house for a while.] Have you checked your closet yet, Helga? [moves toward it]

Panel 2
HELGA: [smaller panel; startled expression][!] M-my closet?! Um…

Panel 3
[larger panel; Helga rushes in front of the closet, standing with her back facing it and her feet spread wide, her arms out wide and clutching the door]
HELGA: Th-There’s nothing in there! Nothing at all!!
ARNOLD: [confused] Are you sure?

Panel 4
HELGA: [still pressing her back frantically to the door, a few sweat drops springing off her in nervousness.] Uhhh, yes! I mean, how would Bites open the door anyway; I mean, she’s just a lizard… heheheheh!! [sheepish grin]

Panel 5
ARNOLD: [shrugging and walking away] Well, okay, if you think she’s not in there. [he begins searching elsewhere.]
HELGA: [deflates, air whooshing out of her in a relieved sigh as she sinks down slightly against the door.] Whew!

Panel 6
[a knock on the door, causing Helga’s expression to become shocked again.]
VOICE: Helga?

Page 20
Panel 1
[show outside view of Helga’s room. Olga is revealed to be the one knocking. She looks upset.]
OLGA: Helga, have you seen my favorite coat, the one with the soft duck feathers inside?

Panel 2
[back to inside Helga’s room.]
HELGA: [rolling her eyes and not opening the door; she is still sunken down slightly at her closet door.] No, Olga, I have not seen your coat.
OLGA: [her speech bubble is shown to be coming through the door.] Okay, well…let me know if you see it!

Panel 3
HELGA: [smaller panel; finally getting up and walking over to Arnold] Sheesh, I can’t ever get any peace around here…

Panel 4
[larger panel; she notices Arnold is looking at something.]
HELGA: Hey, what are you looking at?!
ARNOLD: [holding a picture frame] Oh, um, sorry…[we see the picture: it’s one of Bites.] I just thought it was really nice that you have a photo of Bites in your room. I had no idea you cared about her that much. It’s…sort of sweet.

Panel 5
HELGA: [she looks surprised a moment, her eyes widening. This panel has a pink background.] Sweet?

Panel 6
HELGA: [reverting back to her normal self and snatching the photo back] I mean, Huh! Sweet?! There must be something wrong with that Football Head of yours. [she sets the photo back on the shelf in a quick movement—the snatching and placing should be all in one panel in a limb-blur.]

Panel 8
ARNOLD: [with his half-lidded knowing look] Whatever you say, Helga.

Page 21

Panel 1
Helga's looking away, scratching the back of her neck. Arnold looks worried again.

HELGA: So... I guess this is it, then? We haven't checked anywhere else, have we?

Panel 2
Showing only Arnold. Arnold's looking away also, frowning.

ARNOLD: I guess so...

Panel 3
Helga sighs, and Arnold looks worriedly at her.

Panel 4
Arnold suddenly smiles, as though having a sudden idea.

Panel 5
Arnold has a hand on the doorknob, waving for Helga to follow. Helga's still at her shelf, staring off at Arnold.

ARNOLD: Come on, we can go to my house and make up some posters.

Page 22

Panel 1
[shot of Sunset Arms.]

Panel 2
[Arnold and Helga in Arnold’s kitchen. Arnold is drawing on a poster with a marker at the table, his tongue out in concentration. Helga stands by the sink, leaning her back against it, her arms crossed. She looks skeptical.]
HELGA: Come on, Arnold-o. Do you really have to draw her? How many monitor lizards do you think are running around?

Panel 3
[Helga peeks over Arnold’s shoulder. He looks over at her, annoyed.]
HELGA: Not to mention that Bites’ head is definitely not that shape.

Panel 4
[Arnold turns his chair to face her, finally fed up. Helga looks surprised.]
ARNOLD: Would you stop it?! All I’m trying to do is help, Helga!

Panel 5
[Helga looks abashed, her gaze flitting down.]
HELGA: [thinking] I guess I have been a little mean… he is sacrificing his time to help me.

Panel 6
[Helga rubs an arm uncomfortably, extending the other hand in an explaining sort of gesture.]
HELGA: I’m sorry, Arnold. I guess I’m just a little irritable because I don’t know where Bites is.

Page 23

Panel 1
[Arnold smiles at her reassuringly.]
ARNOLD: Don’t worry, Helga. I’m sure we’ll find her.

Panel 2
[For once, Helga allows herself to smile back at him, rather bashfully and gratefully.]

Panel 3
[A loud "SQUEEEEAL!" from upstairs breaks the two out of their reverie and startles Arnold from his seat.]

Panel 4
[Both turn in the direction of the noise.]
HELGA: What the criminy was that?!
ARNOLD: Abner!

Panel 5
[The two race upstairs. This may be spread out over a few panels if necessary—a shot by the front hallway, a shot from the pull-down staircase that leads to Arnold’s room... However many panels it takes, at least one more "SQUEEEEAL!" should be seen.]

Page 24

Panel 1
[Arnold and Helga have reached the door to Arnold’s room, and Arnold has flung open the door, his eyes wide with worry. Helga peers out from behind him, seemingly curious yet wary.]
ARNOLD: [yelling out in concern.]Abner?!

Panel 2
[At last, we see Bites and Abner. They are rolling on the floor, engaged in what appears to be a tickle fight. Bites has Abner pinned, and her snake-like tongue is out, fluttering against the apparently ticklish pig, who squeals in laughter and squirms.]

Panel 3
[Both pets notice their masters’ presence and look surprised.]

Panel 4
[Helga and Arnold look positively floored, Helga’s jaw hanging open and Arnold’s brows stretched high up in disbelief.]
HELGA: Bites?!
ARNOLD: Abner?!

Panel 5
[Bites has walked up to Helga, who crouches down and caresses the lizard under her chin, making the reptile flutter her tongue in delight. Likewise, Abner has approached Arnold, who pats him on the head.]
ARNOLD: I guess Bites must have chased Abner all the way here when we ran into each other, and they made friends with each other.
HELGA: [a smaller speech bubble or perhaps no speech bubble at all] Well, no accounting for taste…

Panel 6
[Helga has picked up Bites, whose tongue hangs out of her mouth like a large, scaly puppy, and holds her with the lizard’s forelegs hooking over Helga’s arms and the rest of Bites hanging down. Helga looks sour.]
HELGA: Well, geez, Arnold-o. Nice to know we wasted all that time.
ARNOLD: But Helga—

Page 24

Panel 1
[Helga holds out one hand to silence him, holding Bites in the crook of the other.]
HELGA: Forget it, Football Head. Should have known ol’ Bites was just trying to make a ham sandwich. [she walks out, leaving behind a speechless Arnold.]

Panel 2
[Arnold looks at Abner with concern.]
ARNOLD: Bites didn’t really try to make you into a ham sandwich, did she?
ABNER: [obliviously happy] Rrrnk!

Panel 3
["Camera" is now following Helga as she walks back to her house, Bites in tow. This may take a few panels.]

Panel 4
[Bites suddenly stops walking and hacks, startling Helga.]
BITES: *Grk!*

Panel 5
[Bites coughs up a duck feather as Helga watches with morbid curiosity.]
BITES: *Kaff!*

Panel 6
[Helga leans down to inspect the feather, petting an appreciative Bites on the head. Bites stretches her head up and wears an expression like a purring cat.]
HELGA: Duck feather…? You took Olga’s coat! All right, Bites!
BITES: [Just a sound effect above her head] PRRR...

Panel 7
[Helga now enters her house.]
HELGA: I’m home! And so is Bites!

Page 25

Panel 1
[Helga walks past with Bites. Miriam is up ahead, sitting at the kitchen table, her eyes unfocused and her expression blank as she leans her chin in her palm. Her faithful blender is by her side.]

Panel 2
[Helga passes Miriam, whose eyes widen as if she has seen a ghost as her head follows Bites' progress across the room.]

Panel 3
[Helga has walked past the kitchen by now, so the camera is left with Miriam. She holds the blender in one hand and looks at it with dismay as she presses the other hand against her head, rubbing her temple.]
MIRIAM: I gotta stop making these mid-day—I keep thinking I see this giant lizard in the house!

Panel 4
[Large shot of Helga’s and Bites’ silhouettes as they ascend the staircase. All is well.]
HELGA: You’re staying in my room from now on, okay?

-END.-

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orb_Manson Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:16 pm

I love the way this is going to turn out. ^^ There's obviously just a few grammar errors, but that's simple stuff. >< I would love to see this storyboard-ed. And it's ending result.
Hope we're close to it. ^^
Orb_Manson
Orb_Manson
Editor

http://orbmansonblog.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshowtime Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing this!
mrshowtime
mrshowtime
Writer

http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum