Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendship Stronger than Diamond

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Friendship Stronger than Diamond  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendship Stronger than Diamond

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 am

Yeah, that sounds good Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

A Friendship Stronger than Diamond  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendship Stronger than Diamond

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

*So Pheobe's crying/about to cry*
*Setting: in Bedroom*

Pheobe:I felt so terrible, I just had to cry. . .
Arnold: wow, then what happened
Pheobe: *looks up with thoughtfull expresion.* Well, there was Helga. . .
*viking Helga scene*
Helga: *looks at Harold, she knocks him down, then puts foot on his belly*
*Then she looks all triumphant, and Pheobe looks beat up*

*Cuts to reality*
*Setting: preeschool*
*Helga narrating*

Helga: Then he ran away like a baby. *little Harold is shown running away*
*cuts to Helga's bedroom*
Dr.Bliss: and Pheobe?

*cuts to Pheobe* *this scene happens as if the person ask Pheobe "And Helga?"*
Pheobe:Well. . .
*Pheobe doesn't narrate but remembers*
Little Helga: Whats your name Kid?
Little Pheobe: Pheobe
Little Helga: Stick with me kid! (other little Helga stuff)

*cuts to Helga and Pheobe (half and half) looking up in a thoughtful/in a small smile*
Both Helga and Pheobe: I made a friend. . .

I was thinking thst the memory should be in a thought bubble sort of thing
but the narrations could have Helga' bubble to be pink and pheobe's blue

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 am

GreatgreatgreatgreatGREAT news!

DarthRoden has responded today to my message, and said that he'd "be honored if you used any parts of Arnold's Couch Confessions in Hey Arnold's Sixth Season."

Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 am

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
. . .
Yay!
I'll re-write the scene so that it fits DarthRoden!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 am

Oh and I was thinking during Helga's narration, we could show Helga's current expression while she's telling the story.

I mean, like, her head is seen at the side of a panel, and in the background is the memory.... if that makes sense xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 am

I was thinking that there's something that indicates that Helga's bubble is pink and Pheobe's is blue.

But. . . yours is better!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 am

...OHMYGOSH. You got DarthRoden to respond?! *squeals like a pathetic fangirl* 8D <3 Ohmygoodness, people who can write like that...<3

Anywhoo, this is amazing, everyone!! Do you realize that we could now simply adapt Couch Confessions into episode form? Or at least the Helga and Phoebe part. That's incredible!

I do like that script though, so...XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 am

Yep Very Happy

He said that we could use anything in the couch confessions story. Which, well, is pretty awesome Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 am

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH! *done with air guitar pose!*
ahem. . .

Okay, can someone post the part of Helga and Pheobe or put in a link or tell me what the scene is?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 am

I have it on the first page; first post Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 am

I...am so excited. I could die. That is my favorite favorite favorite Hey Arnold story and we're basing an episode on it!!!! *bounces around and squeals in a way that is far too immature for a nineteen-year-old* 8D

Well, I say we stick as closely to DarthRoden's dialogue as possible. <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 am

okay!

So what should they fight about?

okay i'll remix my post later!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 am

Maybe... Helga could forget to go to a bunch of things that are really important to Phoebe? Like, Phoebe's winning an award, Phoebe's playing the main part in a play, something Phoebe-ish, blah-de-blablah?

I would kind of expect Phoebe to have her doubts about Helga caring for her after missing all that, so that could possibly lead to a fight...
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm

I like this idea, and I love Darth's version of it. Was this already partially talked over though? In my Time Capsule thread.
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm

I want to say she forgets her birthday. . . but Pheobe's to cute to grow up.

What if its the most important recital of her life (well that month!) and she's been telling Helga all about it and Helga says she'll come.
At the recital, Pheobe looks out into the audience and sees that the reserved seat marked "Helga G. Pataki" is empty.
The next day Pheobe asks Helga were she was, and Helga tells Pheobe she was at some place that really should seem important but Pheobe doesn't accept it as an excuse, some place that isn't important, or someplace unspeakabloe Wink THey fight until one of them says they'll stop being friends. . .
Slowly they realize they need each other or maybe someone looks them in a room and forces them to figure out their differences. . . (okay not really that last one but still I think that would help XD)

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am

I like your idea Smile
Some place? You mean Helga was absent 'cause she searched a present for Phoebe? Or you had another idea?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 am

Just any place. She could have been busy at home, or at the park. She could have been looked outside of the house, anywhere really.
My first idea was that she was left alone home, or locked in somewhere, and when she tells Pheobe she think she tells lies.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Mmm...I like your first idea.
I thought if Miriam said Helga about taking something from cellar. Helga leaves key of the door outside for not losing it. Helga stayed here for a long time 'cause she couldn't find needed thing of huge boxes and 'cause her flash run down. Miriam's going along thought that's nobody here and closed the door taking the key. Suddenly Bob calls Miriam and Miriam goes to him. Lately they go outside leaving Helga closed in the cellar.
How's this?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 am

She's locked in the cellar. . . nice, what would they be looking for though

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 am

First thing that popped into my mind is one of those plastic Christmas trees, but... this isn't Christmas xD

Maybe Miriam dragged Helga into finding one of her old toys or boardgames? Well, that sounds more like an Olga thing, but anything works I guess.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:00 am

I want to suggest the Arnold shrine in the cellar but. . .

maybe she's looking for something of hers that Miriam accidentally put it into the cellar. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 pm

I thought...
1) if Olga arrives and Miriam asked Helga to look for some thing of Olga
2) 20 years of Beeper king's company happens and in the cellar is left the first Bob's beeper
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 am

1. I think Helga would be pretty resistent for that, maybe it could be on of those "I am not. . . I can't believe. . ." moments

2.So it's like a Beeper museum for a day XD
I dont think Big Bob would do that unless its he charges people for addmision. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

1. Weeell...she could be not so resistent if Bob'd say it strictly..
2. Bob could be proud for possesing such a company for 20 years. And he's quiet fanatical about beepers.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

1. Still. . . Helga would hold back for a moment
2. Yeah, just wait 'till cell phones come around Bob. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum