Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Capsule

+2
Retromanka
LittlePinkBow
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time Capsule - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Capsule

Post by peachcake21 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am

because it's awesome or because it's sorta a 'getting-further-into-a-character" ep. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am

peachcake21 wrote:can you explain further Retromanka?

You mean to develop this idea further or continue what could happen next?

Last edited by Retromanka on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 am

It is awesome! ;~;
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 am

Yayy I'm so glad you like it!

I juuust got home from work and had to catch up lol!

I was going to suggest the idea of making it two parts, I think this episode should be deep, and it will most likely be too long for one part.

As for Helga (*sigh* I love her... yes I'm straight! hah) I was brainstorming at work, maybe she could put something significant in there, thinking that it won't be dug up until she's looong gone from PS 118, like the one they dug up initially. Something... a poem maybe, dedicated to Arnold, and signing her name. Wink
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:13 am

I don't know why, but I think that this would be best as the last episode for the sixth season than anything else xD I mean, with them at the end probably looking in the time capsule when they're older, it just seems like the perfect ending to a series...

Well, The Jungle Movie would kind of be in the way of making that a series finale, of course xD

For Helga, I think it would be perfect if it was her bow... but Helga without her bow for ten years is just unimaginable.

I think we should make up a childhood memory for her; something that would symbolize Arnold.

I was thinking of a little something for Helga's memory... This is a scene I just thought up that doesn't even need any dialogue. Very Happy

--

A three-year-old Helga is sitting at a table, doing arts and crafts. She's drawing a picture of Arnold. Finishing the last detail, Helga holds it up and looks at it, proud of her work. All the while, Eugine is trying to reach across the table for a small bowl of paint. It flips over and lands on his head, splattering paint all over Helga's drawing.

Grumbling, the smaller version of Helga crumples up her ruined work and throws it over her shoulder. All the while, Arnold spots this. Arnold looks at his craft, smiles, and walks over to Helga. He holds it out to her.

Helga, astonished by his gesture, takes it. However, after a few seconds of realizing what she's doing, she slams it down on the table, crosses her arms, and turns the other way.

The younger Arnold looks slightly offended and walks away. Helga side-glances at him and waits for him to be gone. Once he's back to his table, all attention off of her, she grabs his gift to her and tucks it neatly into her shirt.

--

I had so much fun writing that <3

I'm not sure what his craft would be; maybe just a drawing of his own or a beaded friendship bracelet or something.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 am

Awww <3 so sweet! n_n I love it!

I was tinkering with the idea of her putting her bow in... but like you said, she can't be without her bow that long. Besides, she has it in the Pataki's series supposedly, which is less than ten years in the future lol.

Really? A season finale? Hmm... it could work...
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 am

Thank you! Very Happy I'm not sure how much it's leaning towards fan fiction, though. Meh, whatever.

And yeah... I mean, endings like that always get to me too easily, anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thought it was sweet :')
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 am

Haha, fanfiction is what we HA! Fans are left to crave! lol. xD

We should make this into a fanfiction too, that'd be pretty sweet.

:3 I love the ending of Arnold's Valentine, it was so 'awwww' worthy. This could be alot like it, in a sweet sappy kinda way lol.
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am

I lovee the ending of Arnold's Valentine, too :3 It made me wanna cry.

So, are we doing it? I'm not sure since you're the only one who responded xD

If we are, what do you think Arnold's craft should be?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 am

Hmmm... lemme sleep on it tonight, I just got home from a 9 hour shift and can't think straight haha.
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 am

o.o Ouch. xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Fiiiinallly back! lol.

I like the idea. Would it be part of her flash back?
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah :3
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

n_n sweeeeetness.

I think Arnold's flashback should be a longer one too... maybe multiple flashbacks in one, like one of his parents, and some of his grandparents, and of his friends when they're young.
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 am

Aww, that would be sweet Smile Maybe we could throw in a quick story about how he and Gerald became friends ^^

I wonder if the gang played baseball when they were younger... well, maybe catch. xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 am

Ooo I like that idea! He and Gerald were sooo cute as tots!

Haha, more like, roll the ball back and forth. xD
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:12 am

And then Harold would run along and steal the ball from them because he'd be able to run since he's older than them, and they'd start bawling. XD

Anywhoo, I really really realllllly like the idea of having this be a sort-of-season-finale.

Also, I think we should take a moment for each kid to put their object in the capsule and have a little flashback for everyone, ending each with the kid putting the object into the capsule. You know what I mean? Like... Sid remembers a toy airplane, for example. It got stuck in a bush once when Sid was little, but Stinky, who was taller even as a toddler, manages to reach it for him. Then we end the flashback and show Sid putting the airplane in the capsule. In this way, we could relate all the students' pasts to each other and create cute little links everywhere, and the whole episode would have a kind of nostalgic and heartwarming air about it.

As for Helga, it's gotta be something really good. Maybe not her ribbon, but maybe a snippet from it? Like, she cuts off a bit of the end? I don't know why she'd do that, but whatever. XD
It could also be something she made in homage to Arnold, like a macaroni sculpture in his likeness that she made when she was five. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I think that a piece of Helga's bow is cuter than my idea... AND a lot less fan fiction-ey Razz

And I agree, a flashback for everybody would be nice. Usually you just get a warm mushy feeling in your heart for either Arnold or Helga... it would be nice to have touching scenes for other people, too Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2