Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Fair

+4
Retromanka
WillBillXP
peachcake21
leilistories
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Science Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: Science Fair

Post by Meganium Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 am

Eh. *shrugs* We'll throw in a Sewer King reference in a throwaway line. Gotta keep the artists happy or they won't work for us. Wink XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by gjsmo Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 am

Do you live in Canada, or do you just use "eh" like I do here in the US?

And by "throwaway line", do you mean we won't necessarily use it? I suppose I should be happy we're even doing this...

gjsmo
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Meganium wrote:Eh. *shrugs* We'll throw in a Sewer King reference in a throwaway line. Gotta keep the artists happy or they won't work for us. Wink XD

I'm backing Meganium here - having Sewer King as the focus distracts too much from plot.

...actually, what IS the focus of the plot? What's to be learned/the moral when all's said and done with the Science Fair?

EDIT: I kinda liked the original idea floating that Phoebe should be the main character.
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh! Having Phoebe as the main character would be cute! She could do a totally complicated project that no one understands. XD

And a throwaway line is a line that COULD be taken out of a script, but isn't-- like a quick gag. Sort of a shout-out.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum