Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An FYI (Please Read)

2 posters

Go down

An FYI (Please Read) Empty An FYI (Please Read)

Post by RoseThorn Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 am

Hello friends. Smile
You may or may not have noticed that I've been rather scarce in these parts in the past few weeks. I'm preparing to start school up next Monday (yikes!) and I just wanted to let everyone know what my current situation is.

As of now I will not be taking on any new projects.
The point of me making this thread, as a matter of fact, is so that those of you to whom I've promised my services can claim them here. I want to make sure that I haven't lost track of all I've signed on to do.

I know that I've signed on as editor/brainstormer for the following episode ideas:
  • Hillywood
  • Helga's Pet
  • There's Something About Brainy (beta)

I'm almost certain there are a few more, so if you're the leader of a project which I've signed onto or showed interest in, would you please post here with the project/episode name and a contact email address? This way if I can't make it on to check the forums while the episode projects pick up, then you will still have a way to contact me to let me know if you need me to do something. I know it usually takes quite a while for the projects to progress to the stage where editing is needed, but I want to be able to help when that time does come.

Here is my email address: ultima_euphoria@yahoo.com
I usually check it about every 2-6 days.

Thank you guys so much in advance for helping me keep track of things! Smile

~RoseThorn AKA Amelia

Last edited by RoseThorn on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

An FYI (Please Read) Empty Re: An FYI (Please Read)

Post by tendra91 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks so much for letting us know of your situation! Best wishes to you! Smile
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank you, Tendra.

As an update I have poked around here a bit today. I'm trying not to be so scarce. ^^;

Don't anyone be afraid to contact me if you need to. Smile
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down