Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Aloha' Means Goodbye AND Hello :)

5 posters

Go down

'Aloha' Means Goodbye AND Hello :) Empty 'Aloha' Means Goodbye AND Hello :)

Post by Meganium Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 am

Hello, everyone! This is just to let you know that I am going off to college again tomorrow, so I regrettably will not be on the HA6S forums as much. My primary episode projects, Hey Helga! and Runaway, both have complete scripts. I have appointed someone to look after the Want Ad thread for Runaway for me (leilistories).

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will definitely not abandon this forum, and I intend to be an active member for a very long time. So please do not think I have left if I'm not on for a couple weeks. I will be balancing an extremely busy schedule with five classes, two weekly laboratory studies, a job, and extra activities, so I won't have as much time for this forum as I'd like to have.

Anyway, I can't say when I will next be on, but I can say that it will be as soon as I am able.

So for now, everyone, I say aloha, because though I'm saying goodbye for the here and now, I will be back.

I'll miss you guys while I have to focus on college...please don't change or grow up too much while I'm not on! You all are amazing. Very Happy <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

'Aloha' Means Goodbye AND Hello :) Empty Re: 'Aloha' Means Goodbye AND Hello :)

Post by tendra91 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks for letting us know! You were a wonderful member of the team with excellent ideas and we will all miss you a lot while you are gone! Have fun in college and please do keep in touch! Smile
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Have a great time at the college!! I join Tendra that we will miss you!!!
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Have a great time at school! We'll see ya around! Very Happy
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Have a great time!
See Ya soon!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:33 am

Heya everyone! Thanks so much for all your kind words and wishing me well. You guys are even greater than my fellow forum-goers and Hey Arnold fans: You're also my friends. Very Happy <3

After that exceeding sappiness...

I just wanted to say that I'm going to try very hard to be on a little more often, even to just pop in with a quick suggestion or to check up on Want Ads. I've had a really stressful month or so, and had almost no time to be on here, but I've really missed it like crazy. Fall Break's coming soon, so I should be around in about two weeks. Unfortunately Fall Break's only four days, but still. At least there's Thanksgiving and the whole month I have off for Winter Break, right? Smile

Anyway, I just wanted to pop back in and show everyone that I am definitely still dedicated to this project and I am still useful in coming up with ideas and such. XD I'm really impressed by all the discussion that's gone on since I've been on! There's some great ideas developing! <3

Hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting in this again ^ ^; Just wanted to let you all know when I might be on next. XD

Well, g'bye for now, all, and thanks for thinking of me (if you have been XD)!

Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks for the quick update! It's always lovely to hear back from you again!
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello to all!

After actually checking my e-mail (something I have been known to avoid), I discovered a recent message from tendra! Upon discovering that I was still wanted here, I rushed back to help out again, since I've got a month of summer left, and I intend to use it by furthering this project!

First of all, let me say that I am really, truly sorry I have not been on in such a long time. When I get overwhelmed, I tend to avoid things that I feel will distract me or with which I will get obsessed. This forum is one of those things-- it's just so easy to get swept up and forget all of my obligations when I'm talking about Hey Arnold! So I tried to put this aside for a while. But that is not the way to go about things. I made commitments here, too! And I intend to keep them. So, I'm very sorry, everyone, and I hope you'll forgive me and let me jump right back into this project. I've missed it a lot.

I'm really impressed by all the progress everyone has made! Especially on Hey Helga!. I about cried when I saw those thumbnail drawings. I'm so proud and happy...

Anyway, enough of my sentimentality. I hope you all will put up with my presence again, because odds are there will be a lot of it. Smile
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum