Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sid's Baby Sister

2 posters

Go down

Sid's Baby Sister Empty Sid's Baby Sister

Post by leilistories Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 am

I haven't watched the movie since I was probably six, but I was just reminiscing on the first Rugrats Movie, if anybody remembers that. Remember, with Dill coming into the world and Tommy being extremely upset about it? Well, that's what gave me this idea.

I can kind of imagine Sid having a baby sister. Somehow it would come as a surprise to him (maybe it could be a last minute adoption, or something appropriate enough for a kid's show), and he would suddenly have to run around and take care of her while his parents are busy. Of course, this would stress him out, which he would show in some hilariously Sid-like manner. Arnold would notice, and some how the problem will be resolved.

He could also have some kind of deluded thoughts of his parents wanting to replace him, maybe? I don't know. xD

(Sorry for all these crappy half-baked ideas)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Sid's Baby Sister Empty Re: Sid's Baby Sister

Post by Meganium Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 pm

He would definitely freak out and start labeling all his stuff and asking all his friends questions like, "I'm a unique guy, right? There's nobody else like me, right? You'd never try to replace me, RIGHT??" and the like. XD And I can definitely see Sid getting a baby sister.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down