Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga

3 posters

Go down

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga Empty Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga

Post by KasuKAPL Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi hi guys! ^w^ Okay I did those 'Arnold and Helga Save TJM' for a friend who asked me to draw them for a proyect she's doing to save TJM :3 She wanted to put them in a video xD And I wanted to show you the two of them just to know what you think 8D!! Exclusively for you since I haven't posted them in DA because I don't want them to run over all DA before my friend post them in her own proyect Very Happy LOL xD They're pretty sketchie since I did the two of them in half an hour LOL xD But I think they doesn't look that bad after all :3 here you go :DD Any bad and cruel criticism is welcome btw xD I like people being though judging my drawings 8DDDD That way I'll be able to improve LOL xD

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga HelgaTJM
Helga Very Happy

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga TJMArnold
Arnold Very Happy

SAVE TJM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KasuKAPL
Artist

Back to top Go down

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga Empty Re: Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga

Post by tendra91 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:46 am

This artwork is amazing! For sketches, they're pretty good! Overall, the colouring, character proportions, and poses are spot on! The only constructive criticism I can give is in regards to Arnold's head. It seems a bit smaller compared to the rest of the body, but not by a big difference. Other than that, fantastic work! Very Happy
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga Empty Re: Promotional Save TJM Arnold and Helga

Post by Meganium Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

I adore these two drawings! Their expressions are so defiant and feisty. <3 Love it! ^__^
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down