Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College?

+7
shameonpretzel
Retromanka
coloredskies84
funnybones021
tendra91
Hellerick
buckysbone
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College

Post by Mykster Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:56 am

OMG! X2 I had just thought of some more main ideas to go with the story. Since Helga was having the worst time of her life at "Ooollga's" college she couldn't go spill out her anger in her room and have her worshiping Arnold sessions, so what if she decided to take up skateboarding lessons at the university? She and her parents both could beome legends at the university forever with their own stories rolled into one episode. Meanwhile, Olga is just going to her classes as usual, but after hearing about her family's titles (Bob & Miriam being the coolest couple at the university and Helga earning the title of Skateboarding Queen) she realizes that they can cope without her and she doesn't need to come visit them so often as like 10 times a month. At the end Big Bob, Miriam and Helga decide it's time to go back to Hillwood and th campus students are sad to see them go, but the family promised Olga and their fans that they would come visit her often now, much to Helga's dismay. Helga does admit to herself that she is actually proud of her sister and learns to get used to her more. The End! I don't know where I come up with these ideas. I should become a story writer. I think the episode will become a fan favorite, but with more laughs. If you feel like you should make some changes, Go Ahead and Bmy guest! Reply back to me and Thanx 4 listning'.

Mykster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2