Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecille

+13
Weird1
HA1996
shameonpretzel
Perhapsormaybe
peachcake21
tendra91
Inuyatta
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
lasatin
Iffy
Hellerick
18log
kousagi101
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cecille - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecille

Post by Inuyatta Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:37 am

But maybe the play could served as the thing that moved the story line along. Start off with everyone already gotten there parts, do a rehearsal that probably doesn't turn out very well... (and this play isn't as complicated as romeo and juliet so learning lines isn't as hard)

That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind--the only thing the audience needs to be aware of is the name of the play and the parts, because I think the rest is more or less obvious to us by now. If nothing else, Lila could give a basic summary of how it's her favorite play for any audience members who are not familiar with the fairy tale.

Inuyatta
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Inuyatta wrote:
He even still has the shoe! That's what is so great about it--I have a scene in my head of Helga being helped up by Arnold after a bucket of water falls on her head and knocks her down in this scenario. At this point, Helga's hair is now all wavy and half of it is over her eye in Cecile-fashion, and as Arnold is helping her up, he can't help but notice the shocking resemblance and ends up holding onto Helga's hand longer than necessary. Helga eventually freaks and snaps at him.

Helga: Earth to football head! You mind if I have that back, or are ya just waiting for it to fall off?
Arnold: *blinks and shakes his head* Uh...sorry about that, Helga.
Helga: Whatever, Arnold-o, I gotta date with a shower before the smell of Ammonia sets in permanently. *stalks off*
Arnold: *watches her go, wide-eyed*
Gerald: Arnold! You ok, buddy?
Arnold:...Yeah, Gerald. I'm fine--it's nothing. I'm...I'm gonna head home now. *does so*
Gerald: *raises an eyebrow, but lets him go*

Then we switch to Arnold in his room, and he pulls out a box from under his bed and holds it in his lap. He's sitting down on his bed, remembering his date with Cecile while opening the box and taking the red shoe she left out from the box. Then he remembers the part of the date where she asks him if he likes her too--then the shoe goes back in the box and he shuts it hurriedly. He's not ready to accept this truth yet.
You know, if we go with this scene, eventually Helga will have to look in a mirror. I came up with this idea that when Helga gets home to take a shower, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and screams bloody murder! Then can come the gag where Arnold is laying on his bed, doing his denial thing and when he hears the scream his eyes fly open and he's all, "What was that?" Shocked

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by kousagi101 Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 am

i got soooo many replies!!!! thnx everyone, i lost my password, so i thought no one was looking at this Very Happy Smile cheers
kousagi101
kousagi101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 am

Well, what can we say, you had good ideas!
It's good you got your password back!
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Moulin Rouge! THIS IS A MOVIE AND ITS A SPOILER! A guy falls in love with an actress when he goes to a play.

I dunno, Arnold goes to a play or something and he sees that one of the actors looks (or atleast the hair style) like Cecille or something. He's all love sick or something and then the story can go on like that. And then the bucket of water!
or
Well you know how its "I am not......" and "I cant believe......" Helga comes out of the store or something (because Miriam maybe wanted Olga to spend some time toghether and Olga make-overed Helga) , she looks like cecille and Arnold happens to be there.
or
For some reson Helga is not wearing her Helga-ness clothes and shes wearing something else and the water falls on her and the hair is messed up so it looks like Cecille. Arnold comes from the corner and helps her up but for some other reson Helga goes Cecille on him and so on.
or
we can just make up a play (just to add some taste)
or
we can use the apple stem thing (you twist an apple's stem and whatever letter it gets ripped off on is the first letter of your true love) Helga's apple stem gets ripped off on "A" and she does her love scenes
or
Brainfart!
im out of ideas but these are just randome suggestions for scenes. if you get confused with these scenes dont worry! im confused too! flower

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:25 am

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea...but something like this would have to be handled with kid gloves. On the one hand for the Cinderella suggestion, they did already have school plays. And it's not like Arnold to randomly tell Helga about his romantic situations (he has to have appropriate reason...to a degree, he talked about how things went with Lila in "Arnold & Lila"), and he mentioned Ruth to "Cecile" Helga.

This has the potential to be a stand out episode, but it has to be handled very carefully. I'm all for it being the Valentine's special.

Perhapsormaybe
Writer

http://plumbersplayground.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am

We have to think "CRAIG".

She dressed her self up as Cecille just to have date with Arnold.

We have to do something different.

What if "love is in the air" and both Helga and Arnold are the only ones who are not enjoying it. Helga could ask herself if she can take the saddnes and/or wheather to bring back Cecille so that she wont be alone she could chose yes. "Cecille" leaves Arnold a letter telling him she would be at _______ so they meet or something or he spends his time trying to find "Cecille".
I dunno Anonimyese, lol BrAINFART! type later! flower Like a Star @ heaven

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by HA1996 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Cool ideas!

I'm actually writing a story (although it's on the back burner right now) where Arnold goes out with a girl who he believes to be Helga-Cecille (it's actually the newly-elected mayor's daughter) and Helga finds out. She tries to ruin their date and, upon getting caught, winds up telling Arnold that she was Cecille in a fit of frustration.

I'd love some feedback.

HA1996

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 pm

What if there was a beauty pageant and Helga entered as "Cecile" to compete against an overconfident Rhonda?
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:09 am

hmmm I kinda like the beauty pageant idea, but there are obvious problems with it like:
Why would Helga care about a pageant?
Why she would want to beat Rhonda?
And why she would risk relieving that she was Cecile just for this?

But if we can answer these questions then I could see the idea working out. Helga does have a really competitive nature and so she might join the pageant just show she can. Also, if she won, it would shut Rhonda up. I think the last question I asked would be the hardest to answer though. Seriously, would she risk Arnold finding out she was Cecile just for the sake of a competition?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by HA1996 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Dpshrineinclosetgirl wrote:hmmm I kinda like the beauty pageant idea, but there are obvious problems with it like:
Why would Helga care about a pageant?
Why she would want to beat Rhonda?
And why she would risk relieving that she was Cecile just for this?

But if we can answer these questions then I could see the idea working out. Helga does have a really competitive nature and so she might join the pageant just show she can. Also, if she won, it would shut Rhonda up. I think the last question I asked would be the hardest to answer though. Seriously, would she risk Arnold finding out she was Cecile just for the sake of a competition?

That's true, I don't understand why Helga would compete in a pageant...

It's still a great idea though.

HA1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 am

I also like the beauty pageant idea. And we could make this work pretty easily, really, we just have to put our heads together.

Questions and Answers:

1) Why would Helga care about a beauty pageant?

Possible Answer:

Well, she could care for the sole reason that she loves winning, and wants to beat Rhonda... hmmm...

2) Why would she want to beat Rhonda?

Possible Answer:

Suppose she overhears Rhonda talking about how she's going to win the beauty pageant hands down, and Helga intervines in their conversation. Rhonda could comment on how Helga could never beat her, and Helga (Always being so competitive) could get angry enough to enter and try to prove herself, sorta.

3) Why would she risk revealing that she was Cecile just for some stupid pageant?

Possible Answer:

Not sure. Perhaps she's about to go on stage, and her hair unknowingly comes loose. She doesn't realize though, and it does so right before she walks on. And when she does, everyone could gasp, because of how pretty she is. XD

And Arnold could be all wide-eyed and gaping. Very Happy Then later on, after she comes off stage, she sees her hair, and is all, "CRIMINY!!!!"

And then Arnold could sneak up behind her, and she'd turn around quick with scared eyes, like she always does.

Maybe Arnold could open his mouth, like he was about to say something, but then sees how mortified she looks, and simply close his mouth and give her one of his knowing half-lidded looks. Then he'd say something cute, and just walk away. Like, "I like your hair, Helga." or something.

She could also have motive to enter a beauty pageant if Helga overhears all the guys talking about how she'd never win. Arnold would probably stay quiet during the conversation, but Helga would of course go drastic on that and be all, "Arnold doesn't think I'm attractive." so then she decides she has to prove herself, and enters the pageant.

Perhaps she almost wins, but tries to cheat, or something, but Arnold finds her and is all, "Helga, cheating is wrong." and yada, yada, yada. Maybe later on he could find out the real reason she entered the pageant, and he could tell her that he didn't think she was ugly at all or something. Then say something cute, and again walk away. I don't know why all my ideas end with Arnold saying something cute, but I just love it when he says cute football headed things to Helga. Very Happy

So yeah, I guess that's all I've got. flower Like a Star @ heaven
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Weird1 wrote:
1) Why would Helga care about a beauty pageant?

Possible Answer:

Well, she could care for the sole reason that she loves winning, and wants to beat Rhonda... hmmm...

2) Why would she want to beat Rhonda?

Possible Answer:

Suppose she overhears Rhonda talking about how she's going to win the beauty pageant hands down, and Helga intervines in their conversation. Rhonda could comment on how Helga could never beat her, and Helga (Always being so competitive) could get angry enough to enter and try to prove herself, sorta.

3) Why would she risk revealing that she was Cecile just for some stupid pageant?

Possible Answer:

Not sure. Perhaps she's about to go on stage, and her hair unknowingly comes loose. She doesn't realize though, and it does so right before she walks on. And when she does, everyone could gasp, because of how pretty she is. XD

And Arnold could be all wide-eyed and gaping. Very Happy Then later on, after she comes off stage, she sees her hair, and is all, "CRIMINY!!!!"

And then Arnold could sneak up behind her, and she'd turn around quick with scared eyes, like she always does.

Maybe Arnold could open his mouth, like he was about to say something, but then sees how mortified she looks, and simply close his mouth and give her one of his knowing half-lidded looks. Then he'd say something cute, and just walk away. Like, "I like your hair, Helga." or something.

She could also have motive to enter a beauty pageant if Helga overhears all the guys talking about how she'd never win. Arnold would probably stay quiet during the conversation, but Helga would of course go drastic on that and be all, "Arnold doesn't think I'm attractive." so then she decides she has to prove herself, and enters the pageant.

Perhaps she almost wins, but tries to cheat, or something, but Arnold finds her and is all, "Helga, cheating is wrong." and yada, yada, yada. Maybe later on he could find out the real reason she entered the pageant, and he could tell her that he didn't think she was ugly at all or something. Then say something cute, and again walk away. I don't know why all my ideas end with Arnold saying something cute, but I just love it when he says cute football headed things to Helga. Very Happy

Exactly.

I thought the idea was beauty pageant idea was pretty cut and dry. I mean, it worked on 'Recess', and Spinelli is essentially the same character as Helga in terms of personality and temperament.

I'll admit that point #3 is a bit tricky, but I love Weird1's suggestions. Originally, I reasoned that Helga goes all-out to make herself look attractive, to the point where no one recognizes her except Arnold, who thinks she's "Cecile" because she enters the contest under a pseudonym (maybe Helen of Troy, or something). But I think THAT would be a bit of a stretch.

Also, a few other possible suggestions:

1) Helga should beat Rhonda, but someone unlikely should win the whole thing (i.e. Phoebe - coerced to enter with Helga, or Sheena, or Nadine...)

2) I agree with Weird1, having Helga cheat to win the competition seems like a very in-character thing to do, especially if she doesn't feel confident enough to win fair-and-square.

3) Helga wins Miss Congeniality?

4) Lila enters, and initially is a shoe-in to win, but unexpectedly comes second to the unlikely winner.
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silosun3 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am

peachcake21 wrote:What if "love is in the air" and both Helga and Arnold are the only ones who are not enjoying it.

Going along those lines, and involving a little cinderella reference, heres just a story that played in my head...

It's a dual point of view episode of arnold and helga, like in the thanksgiving episode.

so "love is in the air"... all the guys and girls seem to be interested only in talking to their love interest and not in hanging out with their regular group of friends...
for example, phoebe and gerald are stting together at lunch.
arnold and helga both individually feel out of the loop (arnold feels awkward going to sit with them, then helga goes to sit with them and gets disapproval from gerald and awkward feelings from phoebe...)
And to make it worse the 5th grade promenade (or insert some other fancy dance name here) is coming up.

Arnold does his jazzy walk thing and ponders on his loneliness, and then when he gets home he goes up to his room. somehow when he flops down on his bed and looks up some boxes fall from a high shelf and the red shoe falls on him. he had forgotten. gives him joy, then sadness again, then hope...

Meanwhile Helga goes home to find Olga there all excited about her baby sister going to the 5th grade Promenade!!! But No; Helga informs her there's NO way she'll be caught THERE. Olga gets all upset about this so Helga's parents are making her go. Olga gets all excited because she can help Helga get ready and it will be a "bonding" opportunity. Oh joy...

Cut to Arnold, the day of the dance. He tries to talk to Grandpa about his Cecile issue, how he has no idea who she is and everything but being vague about it... and grandpa sort of Knows All but goes all nonsense-talk on him. Not sure about how this scene ends....

Then Helga, getting ready for the dance. Olga dresses her up in a fancy dress and finds a red shoe, saying it would be perfect, then asks Helga where the matching one is. This is a reminder to Helga of Cecile, which makes her a bit depressed, because she's been thinking lately about how she'll never be with arnold; she replies with a whatever-i-don't-know-who-cares kind of message. Then Olga does her hair in a sophisticated down-do. Helga looks in the mirror and can't help but notice how lovely she looks, but then all of a sudden she sees it: wavy hair half in face, she looks like herself as Cecile, (reflection morphs into her as cecile saying some poor french) which makes her feel even worse. She yells at Olga and tells her the hair is ugly and to do it again or she's not going to the dance, so Olga is a bit hurt at first but then settles to put her hair up in a fancy-curly up-do. But before she can finish Helga is yelling that she's going to be late, so she rushes out before Olga can finish putting bobby pins in or spraying it.

At the dance. Arnold can't help but looking at girls feet. Thinking about the shoe.

Helga is walking around, talks to phoebe, etc, but every now and then a bobby pin pops out (but she dosn't notice).
Much conversation and smaller events of the dance in between happen but eventually we have Helga with her hair down because all of the bobby pins have fallen out. Her hair is down looking just like Cecile. But she doesn't know it. and when she takes her sweater off and walks around, nobody recognizes her. Which makes her frustrated, she doesn't understand, why did Olga convince her to come here anyway?? She sits down, head on the table.

This is where paths cross. Arnold has found a bracelet or something (? this part is under construction still) and asks if it's hers (not realizing at this point that it's either helga or cecile). Helga looks up. Arnold is speechless. It looks just like Cecile. This scene is reminiscent of

Inuyatta wrote: I have a scene in my head of Helga being helped up by Arnold after a bucket of water falls on her head and knocks her down in this scenario. At this point, Helga's hair is now all wavy and half of it is over her eye in Cecile-fashion, and as Arnold is helping her up, he can't help but notice the shocking resemblance and ends up holding onto Helga's hand longer than necessary. Helga eventually freaks and snaps at him.

Helga: Earth to football head! You mind if I have that back, or are ya just waiting for it to fall off?
Arnold: *blinks and shakes his head* Uh...sorry about that, Helga.
Helga: Whatever, Arnold-o, I gotta date with a shower before the smell of Ammonia sets in permanently. *stalks off*
Arnold: *watches her go, wide-eyed*
Gerald: Arnold! You ok, buddy?
Arnold:...Yeah, Gerald. I'm fine--it's nothing. I'm...I'm gonna head home now. *does so*
Gerald: *raises an eyebrow, but lets him go*

...and could maybe go something like that. Helga would snap at him and he would be confused and realize its just helga.

I'm not really sure about how the end of this would go yet.

But something can happen that will make Helga happy/hopeful. And something will make Arnold more thoughtful, perhaps think about helga a bit more...of course he doesn't like her.... but does he? to feed into the unconcious liking thing, the denial of his feelings for her... rejecting the thought that she is Cecile because it has to be just a "coincidence"

But I was thinking for maybe the very last scene, a Helga/Olga moment...
Helga comes home, to find Olga waiting for her anxiously to see how the dance went (she feels really responsible for her sister's social life, she wants to be a better sister after the time when helga basically told her she was a terrible sister, doesn't want helga to have to be the antisocial freak...)
SO ANYWAY, Helga talks sarcastically about the dance... without care... (like "oh yeah it was just peachy") but then after she walks away she says, "Oh, and Olga?"
"Yes Baby Sister?"
"Thanks."

we can also throw in a wrap it up scene for arnold where he puts the shoe back on the shelf or something. idk.

So yeah thats my rough idea. Any thoughts?
Silosun3
Silosun3
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:38 am

I like both idea but what about...
A week or few days 'til Valentines day
"Love is in the air" and both Helga and Arnold are the only ones who are not enjoying it. It also happens to be a week or few days until the Valentines day pageant. Of course Rhonda brags she's a shoe-in and Helga makes a remark. Helga says she'll join the pageant after an anger thingy (?) but she only tells Rhonda but of coarse Helga wants no one to know she's in a pageant.
Arnold is all love sick an Gerald tries to go to the pagent to see ladies (as in Pheobe because their in their lovey-dovey-ness.) For some reason they end up WORKING for the pagent instead of SEEING it. (Arnold was able to back stage at the fashion show of IT Girl) While working Arnold stumbles upon Helga and Pheobe (he thinks Helga is another girl). Pheobe tries to help Helga win by asking her questions. She responds with things that Arnold is interested in and he falls in love <3.
Helga goes up to say her name and she says Hellen. Afterwards Rhonda says she's going to tell all at school she was in a pageant if she didn't beat her knowing that it would make her nervouse. She cheats, Arnold moments, Gertie tries entering?, blah, blah, blah!
Judge:Third place, Hellen O'Troy
Second place, Lila Sawyer
and First Place, Pheobe Hayerdahl (if thats how you spell her name also I just put her name to fill in the blank)
Rhonda: What!?!? What place am I?!
Judge: Rhonda, Rhonda Loyd, AH! Eighth place.
Helga: Looks like I beat you.

NOTES:
.I dont really like the idea of them workking but how else is he able to get a backstage pass
. I was thinking Gertie being a judge due to low budget.
.I'm not sure on Pheobe joining but it would be cute!
.I had an idea of an after party and all the girls just hang around and talk. Arnold comes along and speeks to Hellen O'Troy (Helga). Due to low budget the stage is cheap. Arnold leans on a colum or pillar (is there a difference?)
and the stage falls apart. The curtain falls on Arnold and Helga, they come out from under, close, and he offers to escort her or asks her if Hellen is her real name ( thinking it's Cecille ) Before answering she leaves.
.Rhonda tries to acuse Helga for breaking the stage because it keeps collapsing and its really due to low budget.
.Helga cheats
.WHO REALLY WINS?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

My gosh! Too many awesome ideas! We need to settle on only ONE, dang it! No one come up with anything more unless you want my head to explode!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

Oh, and I like Peach's idea best! =D

One vote for PEACH!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

Also, about Arnold leaning on the pillar there. I think it would be funny if he did because he was trying to be cool and impress Hellen (Helga). XD
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

That's the whole point. But it fails and he ends up breaking the WHOLE stage.
Technacly , he fails. XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh Oh Oh Oh! I know who could win! How about Gloria? The girl that stole Helga's look?
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 pm

I like the pageant idea, but I don't think Helga would cheat. Let's think for a moment about all the contests she's entered-- the Spelling Bee, etc...she didn't cheat at any of them...Maybe she'd TRY to cheat this time, to impress Arnold, but it falls through and she ends up not cheating. Or something. XD

But yes. I definitely think Arnold needs more clues to figure out who "Cecile" is. Smile
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 am

Well what if she cheats but it back fires on her, but it doesn't really do damage on her winning.
WAIT!
Well in most pegeants i've seen in Tv shows or in a movie there's always a talent contest. What will Helga do!? I would go for poetry but she's to embarrased to go up and say her poems so . . .

And yes, Gloria should win.
BTW, is Stinky still with Gloria?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

This pageant storyline would make an EXCELLENT fanfic.
Cecille - Page 2 Icon_razz

If this doesn't become an episode, it'd be a crime not to have this at least in written form.
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I guess, I wouldn't write it though, I'm not really the best writer.
I would like for this valentines day episode to go through but yeah the story line is to long. Here is what I think wwe have so far.

.It's valentines day
.Theres a valentines day pageant
.Rhonda brags about winning and Helga begins to back talk
.Rhonda keeps bragging
.Helga cant help it and says she's gonna join
.She joins and keeps it a secret, hides her name and identity
.Arnold goes and falls in love with Hellen (a.k.a Helga)
.Helga wants to win to impresss Arnold, so she cheats but not much
.Helga wins third and Rhonda wins a place lower than that
.In an after party Arnold tries to play it cool by leaning on a pillar which falls and breaks the whole stage
.He and "Hellen" are left alone and he ask her somethn
.?

I guess taking the after party idea out would really make harm but the idea of a pageant on Velentines day and Arnold falling in love with Hellen/Helga would be a good, cute , and unique episode.
Hey! What if Pookie found out and tries to enter at every chance. Arnold would say something like "But Grandma it's only ages 8 through 11."

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Maybe Phoebe could convince Helga that Arnold won't be impressed if he finds out that she cheated, so she decides not to cheat, and though she doesn't win, she does get Miss Congeniality. Very Happy
Gertie should definitely be a judge, but she should show up in a (possibly more revealing than we would like) dress and try to perform before Phil is like, "No, Pookie, you're the judge, remember?!" and she goes, "Oh, that's right. I knew I had this sash that says "JUDGE" for a reason."

I agree this would be an awesome fanfic. I would write it, but I usually don't have the courage to write anything more than oneshots, because I convince myself that anything longer that I write will be crap. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next