Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURNED

4 posters

Go down

BURNED Empty BURNED

Post by lasatin Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 pm

I was thinking in an episode where Miriam accidentally burns the house (we know that she is disoriented all the time). So Bob, Miriam and Helga have to move to Arnold's house for one week because the insurer has to repair the damage.
Obviously Phil and Bob refuses that idea, but finally they accept. Personally, I would love to see Bob deal with the rules of Phil Laughing , Helga and Arnold together in the same house cheers , Miriam and Suzie...
What do u think? scratch

Last edited by lasatin on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

lasatin
Translator

Back to top Go down

BURNED Empty Re: BURNED

Post by tendra91 Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am

Sounds plausible to me! Very Happy

This reminds me of an earlier thread we had (having trouble finding it right now) which talked about some Helga/Gertie bonding. We could probably connect the two.
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lasatin Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 pm

You mean the propuest of pinkGloon called "Arnold leaving on vacation"
Yes both could make it work a full episode.
Maybe after the fights we can show a better relationship between Phil and Bob, better temporal relationship. I can imagine the scene Phil and Bob kindly goodbye but eventually one of them makes a comment that the other doesn't like... and fight again XD
a funny thing I guess

lasatin
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:02 am

Well, it reminded me Hillwood's snowstorm proposal.

I really like the idea. I would like to a picture of Helga, Big Bob, and Miriam looking at their burning house. (It's dark already, and they are in their pajamas; incredulous their faces are lit with fire; Miriam is dearly holding her blender.)
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 pm

lol That just reminds me: How would Helga react to see her volumes of Arnold poetry burned up AGAIN? (She already had a couple books burned in the episode with the aptitude test)

Bob: What the?!?!? Now how am I supposed to catch The Wheel!?!??!?!

Miriam: Bwuh?

I would kind of find it funny if their house burned in the rain or something like that. Fires going strong in the rain always amaze me lol
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 am

So they rebuild it in three to four. XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down