Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helga's Pet?

+8
Meganium
leilistories
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Helga4ever
Perhapsormaybe
RoseThorn
thefuzzychickensz
peachcake21
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Helga's Pet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Helga's Pet?

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah I think that would be better!
ANSWER MY STINKING QUESTIONS!!
Sorry but I need answers.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 am

Okay so who would write the script?
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 am

peachcake21 wrote:Sure thay can, ( hope she feeds him well XD )
Soo...
1.Helga and Bites bong (What do they do while bonding?)
2.She loses him because she is not paying attention to him/her, Bites runs off to chase Abner (Seriously, what is it boy or girl?)
3. She goes off to search for Bites (where does she start, what does she do, who does she ask?)
4.When people ask whats wrong or why she is doing something or when she is gonna tell people what she lost she makes it up (what does she make up, For Example: In Helga's parrot she says "Pair of rollerskate" to hide the fact it's her parrot)
5.When Arnold asks she gives up and tells (should she give up right away or make up stuff and give up? Plus, where are thay at that point, School? That bridge? The harbor?)
6. They go look together but argue (not to much so it wont seem to Egg Story-ie, Where do they go look? How many times do they try before giving up?)
7.They go to Arnold's house (How many times do they try before going over to his house?)
8.They find Abner and Bites playing with each other (How about before they fing them they hear noises coming from upstairs:
A:Do you hera that?
((They get up and walk upstairs))
H: It seems to be coming from your room
A:How do you know where my room is Helga?
H: Be..Becaues I just do Football Head!
XD)
9.Helga:"Great Football Head, you could have said earlier that Bites was in your room"
Arnold:"But I didn't..."
Helga:" Oh sure, and I didn't know (someting Helga would say)"
Arnold:"(sighs) Whatever you say Helga"
THE END!
Any other thought or answers to the questions?
Oh and flower pig Like a Star @ heaven

I mean those Q's. Hmmm.... we still need more of a story though. I guess when the ep is sketched out enough then we can look for pople to write the script.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 am

1.While they're bonding they could just annoy Stinky Sid and Harold
2.Girl
3.She starts by going to search home inside the cupboard (where all the food is) then goes all around town and asks Phoebe and some strangers along the streets.
(Arnold could find her on the Harbor upside down looking for him under?)
6.They go look all the same places even Helga's house (it would be funny if when Arnold comes in he wants to check that Bites is not in the closet and Helga would be saying no then he demands to go in finally Helga gives up and opens the door while closing her eyes ready to see the shock in his face, after a moments of silence Arnold says "Helga what are you doing?" "What do you mean? Don't you see what's in the closet?" "a ladder?" "Oh yeah right, I knew that!" Arnold walks in and starts looking then after he's inside the closet Helga says "I've never been more thankful for Miriam to throw the garbage that's inside when its really my shrine.
7.Only trying once is enough besides it would be the second time for Helga.
8.Yeah hearing noises would be great Very Happy
9.the something that Helga would say is: "Oh sure, and I didn't know you have paste-for-brains!"
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm

XD
You crack me up!
Yay It's sketched out!
HA! HA! The ladder, Love it XD *sigh* She has to learn to apreciate Miriam XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah lol so what do we have to do next to actually propose the idea?
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm

we need to get staff members and other stuff. I'll go see what else need.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay you can send a message to Tendra so she can check it out or Funnybones your pick. Me and you could work on the script.
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

Okay but i'm really (EXTREMLY) bad at writing ANYTHING! So I'll help but we could still use a scriptwriter to take my place. =P
Let me make the "help wanted" thing first to get a few peopleto work on it and then we can propose the comic.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm

I could help you guys out with the writing if you want. Very Happy
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 am

Okey-doke!
So you wanna be the script writer or something? Please tell me!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey peachcake I'm gonna post the help wanted thing cause you still haven't done it. Ok? Well I'm gonna do it anyway. Bye!
P.S. would you like to be one of the editors?
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Uhhh Yes,... Sorry!
Community Service for school.
Anyways, let me see what the editor does and then I'll answer.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 am

I don't know if I have the time to be the primary script writer at the moment, but I can definately help with some writing/ideas and editing. And you're more than welcome to bounce ideas off me. Very Happy
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Awesome
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Helga's Pet? - Page 2 Empty Outline

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 am

Okay, so here's what I've got for an outline using all of the stuff I've seen in here... a very detailed outline, if you ask me. Tell me if you think it's good before I write the script, please!

Scene 1:

Helga is “bonding” with Bites, taking him on a walk as though he were a puppy. :3 She bumps into Arnold. As usual, Arnold apologizes, Helga argues, Arnold rolls his eyes and looks down at Bites, who hisses at him. Arnold goes into his house. As he opens the door, Helga ducks into the alleyway behind his house and begins reciting all that lovey dovey Helga crap like usual while Abner and the other pets run outside. Abner stops and the Lizard hisses, chasing him inside through the doggy door. When Helga is done, she sighs, and comes out from out of the alleyway. “Well, come on, Bites, we'd best be getting home,” or something like that. She realizes Bites isn't there and screams.

Scene 2:

There are several panels of Helga just looking under the most ridiculous places for Bites: Under the couch, inside a cookie jar, in the neighbor's car... xD Finally, she's at school, shivering and looking out the window as though distracted. Phoebe notices and asks her what's wrong. Helga snaps at her, telling her to mind her own business. Phoebe looks at her, surprised, before Helga quickly apologizes, saying that she'd just rather not talk about it. Mr. Simmons begins class, and while he's talking in the background, Helga's thinking to herself, thinking of terrible things that might have happened to Bites. After some terrible over-imaginative thought, her hand bolts up and asks Mr. Simmons to be excused. As she races out of the classroom, Arnold looks after her and gives her a worried/confused look.

Scene 3:

It's recess and Arnold can't seem to find Helga. He asks Phoebe if she's seen her and she responds by pointing to the trashcan, commenting that she's been acting very strange that day. On cue, Helga's head pops out from the trash, breathing heavily. Arnold finally decides to go talk to her...

Arnold: “Helga?”

Helga: “Arnold! I-I mean what do you want, Football Head?”

Arnold: “Nothing. I was just wondering what you were doing in the dumpster.”

Helga: “What's it to you, Arnoldo?”

Arnold: “You're just acting kind of different, Helga, and... I'm worried.”

Helga: [thinking] Oh my gosh! He's worried about me! Oh, Arnold, it's so like you to feel sorrow for those around you; that sweet, football-shaped head of yours never hesitates to make sure that even I'm okay![/thinking] “Well, it's none of your business anyway, Hair Boy, so stay out of it!”

Arnold: “Well, could you at least tell me what you're looking for? Maybe I could help you.”

Helga: “Crimeny, Arnold, you just won't quit, will you? I'm looking for Bi—... I'm looking... looking for my bicycle!”

Arnold: “Helga, you don't have a bicycle. Wolfgang broke it the other day, remember?”

Helga: “My pudding cup?”

Arnold: “Helga...”

Helga: “Stinky?”

Arnold: “Helga!”

Eventually, Arnold gets Helga to tell him about Bites. Maybe Arnold could slip in a “Wow, Helga, I never knew you cared about Bites that much,” and then the usual Helga response, “Put a sock in it, Football Head.” Of course, Arnold would suggest helping. Helga would be like “I don't need your pitty.” Arnold says that he's only trying to help, and Helga accepts his offer.

Scene 4:

Meanwhile, in the park, the gang is looking at the two, who are frantically trying to find Bites behind bushes and in trees, calling his name. Gerald shakes his head with crossed arms.

Gerald: “Arnold and Helga Pitaki working together? Well, now I've seen everything.”

Stinky: “What in the heck are those two looking for, anyway?”

Rhonda: “I heard Helga's finally lost that disgusting monster of a pet of her's. Truthfully, I think it's about time.”

Stinky: “Garsh, that really—”

Helga: “Bites!”

Scene 5:

They get to Helga's house and look for him there. There can be a small scene where Arnold offers to look in her closet, yet Helga slips him out of it. Miriam is asleep in front of the blender as usual to keep from any distractions. Of course, Helga might grumble stuff under her breath about her when passing her in the kitchen, but nothing more.

Scene 6:

They're at Arnold's house, tired out and distressed. Helga looks sadly at the ceiling, saying that she'll never find him. Arnold sighs, and looks sadly at her. “Sorry, Helga.” She sighs and slumps down. A small crash is heard, and Helga jumps slightly.

Helga: “Hey, Arnold, did you hear something?”

Another crash is heard.

Arnold: “Yeah.”

Helga: “Where's it coming from?”

Arnold: “It sounds like it's coming from my room. Come on, follow me.”

They go up to Arnold's room and see Bites on top of Abner, who is squealing with a smile on his face. Helga crosses her arms, and snorts.

Helga: “Great, Arnoldo, you could have told me that Bites was up in your room.”

Arnold: “B-but I didn't know...”

Helga: “Yeah, right, and I didn't know that you had paste-for-brains.”

Helga picks up Bites and stomps out of Arnold's room. After closing the door, she takes out her locket, looks at it, and puts it to her heart, sighing dreamily.

~*~

The End! I'm hoping to think of a better ending, but tell me what you think! :3
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I love it!

1.Well before she loses him and does her monologue of Arnold she harrases Harold and Stinky with Bites.

2.And, he does look into her closet but he finds junk (not the shrine just random junk)

3. Arnold originally was thought to find Helga under the harbor hanging upside down looking for Bites ( but i'm sure hanging out in a dumpster would be just as funny XD)

I love yours though! I was thinking that maybe when the first draft of the script is written then we can decide wether to add these to script based on some key points , humor, dialougue, how long the script is and if there's any space left in there. The WHOLE thing is gonna have to be 11 pages (one comic page for each script page) so I think it's best to decide after the first draft is made
Agreed?

P.s The outline's perfect, you got all of our main story plot and the dialogue is well writen,

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Okay! I already began the script last night with Helga harassing Harold. Stinky and Sid are just watching. xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

oh. . .
Ah, it's nice know you already started the script, hope it goes on well!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:59 am

OMG OMG OMG. I LOVE THIS SO VERY MUCH. Please please please can I be Editor #2? 8D

Also, I love the idea of Bites and Abner being buddies. It's adorable and we could have cameos in later episodes of them running and playing together, maybe as like a scene transition or something. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

That's a great idea! That be fun, lol (not to necesserally to BE in the comic but just some random gag we can disscus, for fun!) what if Helga afterward takes Bites to Arnold's house so that he could play, (and maybe just to see him.

Yay! Hope to see ya soon on the project!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 am

I hope I'll be able to better the project with my contributions, and glad you like my idea! x3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

They go look all the same places even Helga's house (it would be funny
if when Arnold comes in he wants to check that Bites is not in the
closet and Helga would be saying no then he demands to go in finally
Helga gives up and opens the door while closing her eyes ready to see
the shock in his face, after a moments of silence Arnold says "Helga
what are you doing?" "What do you mean? Don't you see what's in the
closet?" "a ladder?" "Oh yeah right, I knew that!" Arnold walks in and
starts looking then after he's inside the closet Helga says "I've never
been more thankful for Miriam to throw the garbage that's inside when
its really my shrine."

lielistories could you put that scene in script? I really like it! Oh and the outline is amazing, you have great writing skills Very Happy
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you! And sure, I was planning on putting it in the script, anyway - I like that scene a lot, too ^^
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

<
< )

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum