Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hillywood" - STAFF WANTED

+7
Meganium
InnocentThought
tendra91
funnybones021
RoseThorn
Helga4ever
shameonpretzel
11 posters

:: Staff Only :: Want Ads

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Hillywood" - STAFF WANTED - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hillywood" - STAFF WANTED

Post by Retromanka Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 pm

shameonpretzel wrote:Arnold and the gang are playing baseball at Gerald Field when they spot a motorcade of vehicles making their way down the street. They follow the cars, which stop in front of Sunset Arms. Out of one of the cars exits Gilbert C. Ratta, who some of the kids recognize as a popular director. Gilbert asks Arnold to let him inside the boarding house, as he wants to speak to the landlord (Grandpa).

Is Gerald Field closed to Sunset Arms? (I mean how director could ask Arnold when they were long way off?)

shameonpretzel wrote:Grandpa explains to Arnold why he dislikes Gilbert, and that he was the reason for the "No Kids" sign.
I want to hear this =3

I love this story <3 So we should do it in a plot form, right?

Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Retromanka wrote:
shameonpretzel wrote:Arnold and the gang are playing baseball at Gerald Field when they spot a motorcade of vehicles making their way down the street. They follow the cars, which stop in front of Sunset Arms. Out of one of the cars exits Gilbert C. Ratta, who some of the kids recognize as a popular director. Gilbert asks Arnold to let him inside the boarding house, as he wants to speak to the landlord (Grandpa).

Is Gerald Field closed to Sunset Arms? (I mean how director could ask Arnold when they were long way off?)

See, I don't know. For convenience sake, it should probably be just around the corner from Sunset Arms.

The original location where the kids were playing baseball was literally in front of Sunset Arms, but gewlicious had pointed out that it's redundant for them to play on the street if they had Gerald Field, hence the revision.

What location does the majority of the staff prefer?

EDIT:
I re-read your question. Actually, the director doesn't speak to Arnold until he's in front of the boarding house (Arnold and the gang follow the cars to Sunset Arms; hope that clears up any confusion Smile .)

Also, is it appropriate to discuss plot points in the "Want Ads" section, or should this discussion be continued in the "General Discussion" section? Feedback please! Very Happy
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

shameonpretzel wrote:

EDIT:
I re-read your question. Actually, the director doesn't speak to Arnold until he's in front of the boarding house (Arnold and the gang follow the cars to Sunset Arms; hope that clears up any confusion Smile .)

Also, is it appropriate to discuss plot points in the "Want Ads" section, or should this discussion be continued in the "General Discussion" section? Feedback please! Very Happy

So thats explains Smile
And I have nothing for Gerald Field Smile
I think we should make a post in the episodes and discuss this in that place Very Happy

Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 am

It's up to you guys whether or not to continue discussing things here or ( on the main post in General Discussion (https://ha6s.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/hillywood-outline-feedback-criticism-please-t334-16.htm).

I would imagine Gerald Field isn't too far from Sunset Arms; I have the episode so I could watch it and look for clues, but I can't tonight.

I have some free time between classes tomorrow, so I could brainstorm a script draft then and submit it here for us to work on. This would be easier for me since I hardly ever have time to be on the internet! So far all the basic plot ideas are sounding good. Once we all agree on a complete script I can check it for errors and submit it to the artists. Smile
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 pm

I'd like to see your drafts Smile
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseThorn Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am

Hey guys;
Sorry I've been so busy! Please don't hold up the process on my account! I haven't had a lot of time to work on script drafts, but how are you all coming along?
RoseThorn
RoseThorn
Editor

http://firecrescendo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:49 am

Ah...I'm terribly sorry...this last two weeks were exhausting. I personally have nothing yet.
Who is writing the beginning?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2