Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture Day

+3
Meganium
peachcake21
leilistories
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picture Day Empty Picture Day

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 am

Yet another "brilliant" episode idea by me...

Does anybody remember that 90's cartoon, Recess? To try getting her into the shows I liked as a child, I was showing an episode to my little cousin last night, and I instantly remembered an episode where it was picture day, and everybody was trying to avoid getting their outfits dirty from people who had already gotten their pictures taken.

We should do something on picture day, maybe with a similar plot. When I remembered that episode, I just thought it seemed a bit Hey, Arnold-esque. Maybe we could have Eugine constantly falling into mud puddles or having lemon pudding spilled on him. We could also have pranks between kids attempting to get other people dirty (I was mostly thinking Harold, Sid, and Stinky, but Helga or pretty much anyone in the gang could pull off that kind of prank. Maybe everybody could be trying to sabotage each other's outfits.)

I can imagine so much more, including Rhonda showing off her new shoes, Arnold dressed up with a bow or tie and his hair slicked back (after watching Arnold's Thanksgiving, I just had to add that xD) or maybe everyone dressed up in funny 50's get-ups that their parents forced them into. But I won't say more, in case anybody wants to add their own ideas.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Picture Day Empty Re: Picture Day

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

XD

Ah, picture day, the worst day's of my life. . .
XD

I was thinking that Harold and some other do a prank where they make mud bombs and stick it in peoples lockers and when people open their lockers it will explode and mess up their look.

I was thinking what if they do a year book photo?
Hmm, What if they had the "Best class of *insert year*" and the kids try to win (Harold and some other don't care), but for some reason one of the stink bombs goes hay wire and explode infront of the whole class, next thing you know theres a year book with clean smiling people and on the next page it's Simmons class with messy hair, muck on their clothes, and with smiling faces and then:
Gerald: Man, all that work for our worst year book photos
Arnold: You know Gerald, it might have not been the most perfect photo but it still looks nice.
Gerald: Well. . .*looks at photo* if you say so Arnold
Arnold:You know what they say, you dont have to look the best to be the best
*zoomed out version of the page that reads at the top "Best class of *insert year*" *

What do you guys think?

I alos had a though that in the class photo, for some reason Wink, Arnold and Helga end up standing next to each other and the camera man says "You too look like a great couple"
XD

I also have one more idea but I guess i'lll shut up now! Neutral

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

xD Oh, Harold, you and your not-so-great pranks

Now that I think about it, this might be a really good episode to center around Rhonda.

Anyway, don't shut up! Continue! I'm interested Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

XD

I had I thought of a Culture fest photo op. Maybe Rhonda's parents make her wear a dress that has alot of sentimental value and she has to be EXTRA EXTRA carful about it.

And I have a second one! Smile
AN URBAN LEGEND
THe 5th grade picture day masacre or Butterfingers!
To make it shorter. . . There's a guy obsessed with fashion and he's a total snob. On picture day his peers prank him causing his one chance of showing his glamour to the whole school to be ruined. So the next year on the same exact day, he puts a paper bag over his head, grabs a big bag full of melted chocolate and peanut butter, and heads of to school. Once at school he throws chunks of the mix to a bunch of unsespecting classmates. Lastly he searches for that one student, the one whos fashionable and snoby like him so that he can give them the mother load!

Well thats it bounce
Man I'm pooped! Anyways, that's all I got.

The only other thing is these plots of other Picture day eps of other shows but from the way the show is I guess their no use for the HA! ways. Hmp!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Urban Legends always make episodes interesting Smile I like your idea. So I'm guessing that one student he's looking for is Rhonda?

At first when I heard urban legend, I was thinking of the cursed school photographer... then I realized that was already used. xD Maybe Snapshot Kid can be taking the photos. <3
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I don't really see how that's an urban legend... it's more like a rumor. Urban legends are about scary ghosts or creatures! XD But nevertheless it's an interesting idea. Maybe the others make up this character to get Rhonda to stop being such a snob about Picture Day? Like, they say "You better be careful, Rhonda, or the Picture Day Plunderer will come for you." Of course, she's skeptical at first, but then the signs start appearing...XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:21 am

Maybe Harold, Helga and some others join in XD

I forgot to add that it's like in the early years of P.s 118 so either he's a ghost, or some creepy old guy thinking it's halloween with a bag full of melted candy!

First you'll hear the clanks of *insert name*'s De'Fonda Cada (XD) shoes.(some one in high heels)
Then, you'll smell beanut butter (today's lunch)
Then the flash of the camera will apear to repeatedly flash (lights are blinking or snapshot kid's bored)
Then you'll see a trail of beanut butter that leads to a victim (harold had to many sweets)
Then he'll apear behind you (some creepy old guy thinking it's halloween with a bag full of melted candy!)
Finally he'll give you the mother load! (something)

Well that's all I got.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

I like your idea of there being signs leading up to it, and again I am reminded of a Spongebob episode (The Hash-Slinging Slasher!!). XDXD I think they should even be looking around to think of the signs, like...

Stinky: Yeah, and when he's coming for you, you'll know because...um...because...
Sid: [eyes scan cafeteria frantically] Umm, because... [spots Harold eating peanut butter sandwich; blurts out quickly] Y-You'll smell peanut butter!
[everyone looks at him oddly.]
Sid: ...[unsurely] The Picture Day Plunderer ate a lot of peanut butter.

XDXD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 am

You know, maybe i'm using the plots of Spongy's eps withought even noticing o_O

XD
You know I have no idea where peanut butter came from XD

Hmm. . . wont they thing it's wierd how Gerald is the one NOT telling the legend? Won't they get suspiciouse?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 am

Pshh, who cares if you're using a bunch of Spongebob episodes? Spongebob's the shit! :B

Gerald can say the steps anyway, right?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 am

I agree!
I wonder what happens when Curly meets 'CHOCOLATE!' Guy! XD

Yeah!, revenge for being put on the "Not Cool List" ! REVENGE!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

Spongebob WAS the shit, until Stephen Hillenburg left and then it all went down the proverbial toilet. D: As sooon as the movie came out, the good episodes stopped... T-T ANYWHO I DIGRESS.

Rhonda doesn't care it's not Gerald telling the story. She's just concerned about her outfit possibly getting ruined. XD Besides, I'm sure they could get Gerald to make up something for them. Smile
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I know, they've made our favorate sponge naive, fun filled sponge into a stupid character.
I wonder who's idea was to make spongebob stupid!?!? Sad

Yeah, but still, it's usually Gerald. But with Gerald it's more believeable, he's the Keeper of Urban Legends! dun dun duuuuun

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

So, Sid's telling the Urban Legend, then?
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah, but then Gerald steps in.
Right?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, I think Gerald should have something to do with the story
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Like he helps with the sings

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

For the record, I love that Recess episode.
Very Happy

All this talk of peanut butter reminds me of the "False Alarm" episode, where the trail of chunky peanut butter leads to Eugene trapped in the janitor's closet.

I bring this up because...does anyone remember Squeaky? She was Stinky's cousin (I think), and was mentioned ONLY ONCE in the entire series and then never seen or heard from again.

Perhaps if you're going the sabotage plot route, Squeaky could be the 'Picture Day Plunderer'.

Or, she could just be someone who's jealous of Rhonda and all her fancy clothes.
Very Happy
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

That's a really good idea. Very Happy If Squeaky plays the part of the Picture Day Plunderer, maybe everybody could begin to think that the Urban Legend is real, too. And then at the end Stinky can recognize her and break the ice. "Cuzin' Squeaky?"
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Probably,
Mybem we don't see Squaeky
Like there's an open locker hiding her face!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Reminds me of the Mayor's assistant from the Powerpuff Girls xD

If she ever gets out from behind the locker door, her hair can be in her face... like Cousin It xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

XD
Maybe Stinky shows a picture of her but his thumb is in the way XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 am

XDXD Pulling a Ms. Bellum with Squeaky would be hilarious.

Also, of course Gerald will take part in the story! When he hears somebody's been making up an urban legend, he'll get all offended, like, "You can't just make up an urban legend! That defeats the purpose of it being a legend! It's gotta be passed down from--" and Sid will cut in with "--from kid generation to kid generation; we know. But Gerald... it's to prank Rhonda." Gerald will be like, "...to prank Rhonda? [pause.] Okay, what did you come up with?" XDXD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 am

XD

lol And they'll make sure the signs do happen!

By the way, I think Arnold should not really have a part in this.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 am

Yes, I agree. So where is he during this? Maybe just off doing Arnold things like tricking out his stereo...XD I guess we don't need to know where he is or what he's doing; we'll show him in cafeteria scenes sitting at a table and eating in the background, but other than that we don't really need to know that Arnold's there.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum