Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture Day

+3
Meganium
peachcake21
leilistories
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Picture Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture Day

Post by Retromanka Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 pm

I LOVE the scene Very Happy
But I've lost the line. Does it need summary?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 am

At the end, Curly should be the only one who wants Rhonda's horrible photo. XDXD

And just makin' sure... we're just having this be a "made-up" urban legend, right? And then Gerald will get offended about them making up the legend, but then join in when he finds out it's to prank Rhonda.

The kids successfully prank Rhonda, whose picture turns out horribly. However, after she finds out it was the gang, she gets really mad until the signs start occurring AGAIN. She says, "All right guys, ENOUGH! Come out!" But no one does. She runs and tells everyone that there really is a Picture Day Plunderer, but they don't believe her and admit that they made the whole legend up.
Then the smell of peanut butter comes... XD

And it turns out to be Squeaky, who really really likes peanut butter.

Or something. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Yep, that's about it Very Happy
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by DestineyJen Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 pm

leilistories wrote:Yet another "brilliant" episode idea by me...

Does anybody remember that 90's cartoon, Recess? To try getting her into the shows I liked as a child, I was showing an episode to my little cousin last night, and I instantly remembered an episode where it was picture day, and everybody was trying to avoid getting their outfits dirty from people who had already gotten their pictures taken.

We should do something on picture day, maybe with a similar plot. When I remembered that episode, I just thought it seemed a bit Hey, Arnold-esque.

Ah, you're referring to "One Stayed Clean." I think there's a reason for why Recess episodes tend to be Hey Arnold-esque. The co-creators of Disney's Recess are Joe Ansolabohere and Paul Germain. They worked on Rugrats together with Craig Bartlett and Joe Ansolabohere also worked on Hey Arnold! with Craig. It seems odd that both shows started a year apart from one another (i.e., Hey Arnold! - 1996; Recess - 1997).

There are actually a lot of references to Hey Arnold! in Disney's Recess. Such as, T.J. never goes anywhere without his hat (which is slightly different from Arnold only because T.J.'s hat is red and he wears his hat backwards).

There is an episode that involves a kindergartener that he has to be a mentor to for a day and the kindergartener tries multiple times to steal his hat. I remember T.J. getting really particular about it until the end of the episode when he takes his hat off and places it on the kindergarteners head and Spinelli yells out, "Teej! You're hat!" in surprise that he had actually taken his hat off his head. I forget the name of the episode, but it had something to do with winning a trip to an amusement park.

And in another episode, they mention someone named Stinky Peterson. It's not Stinky from Hey Arnold! though because that particular Stinky mentioned in Recess was a genius (the episode was about Gretchen and what might happen to her if she got a great grade on a very important exam and the mention of Stinky Peterson was in reference to what might happen to Gretchen -- it sounded so much like an Urban Legend too).

I'm sure there are probably more.
DestineyJen
DestineyJen
Website Manager

http://hillwoodcity-ha.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mutewitn Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 am

Hello! I'm new. I didn't know I would find sites dedicated to this awesome show Laughing.

Anyways, this is a really good idea. From what I read it sounds like it's focused on Rhonda, which I think is a good idea too, since we all know how Rhonda would react to having picture day Wink.

mutewitn

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:13 am

Awh, thank you Very Happy I'm glad you like it
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmyCai1223 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:49 am

leilistories wrote:Yeah, I think Gerald should have something to do with the story

I think too

Diamond Jewellery
musee florence

EmmyCai1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum