Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold's love life

+11
Meganium
Retromanka
Helga4ever
Weird1
peachcake21
foureyedshroom
funnybones021
tendra91
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Annemiek
mannardme
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Arnold's love life - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnold's love life

Post by mannardme Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Haha yeah that's true! And I also agree with you on your previous post about how Arnold and Helga are meant to be soul mates. Fate seems to bring them together in the strangest ways, particularly on the day they first met. Since he was little, Arnold has paid attention to anything and everything that came his way, including Helga. He's the only person who can see the best in her while the other kids don't believe she really has any good side to her.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 am

I know the kiss is saved up to TJM but couldn't they have a practice one? But of course it doesn't have to be on the lips it could be a cute soft one on the cheek! Maybe we could squeeze it in this episode!
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Helga4ever,

I would just like to say... I think I love you.

Okay... I'm just joking, but I LOVE your idea!!!!

Arnold or Helga kissing on the cheek?!?!?! Forgive my language but... YELLOW-BELLIED FISH PASTE!!! You are a GENIUS!

It's been annoying the heck outta me that we can't have Arnold and Helga kiss at all during the 6th season thanks to our stupid desire to make the Jungle Movie kiss "Special".

But you....!!! I'm smellin' a loop-pole wafting from the kitchen and into the court room! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But seriously, I love this to pieces because it's like... dude, why didn't we think of this BEFORE?!?!?! LOOP-POLE!!!!

What do ya'll think? I say we sneak in one little kiss on the cheek or something sometime in the season. Please tell me you agree with me, my counter parts!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Alright, breathing... in... out... in... out. NOT WORKING!!!!

Anyway... I don't think this is any sort of episode we're working on, Helga4ever. We're just discussing our theories on Arnold's love life and what-not. But I still believe we could sneak in that cheek-peck somewhere. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*Giggles crazily for several minutes without end*

flower flower flower afro lol! afro lol! afro flower flower flower
Weird1
Weird1

Location : You know... The place, with the people, and the crap.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Weird1 you have lost it LOL! AWWWWW you love me Razz anyway thanks for your kindness toward the idea and do you have any idea which episode we would sneak it in?
flower flower flower
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Hmmm... There's a few that come to mind.

1. Hypnotism: Arnold goes bonkers. We could have him kiss her on the cheek there, but then it wouldn't be AS sweet, but it would work and it would be cute here.

2. Helga learns Karate: Gertie and Helga bonding?: We could have Arnold accidently hurt Helga when they're sparring and she's on the floor wincing in pain, and Arnold kisses her on the cheek to try and make her feel better and apologize.

3. Hey Helga: Arnold is a teensy bit jealous in this one, so after the weirdo exchange student leaves he could possibly do something like that to kinda... ensure that he's still like... her one true love or something... Don't know.

4. Cuffed: Arnold witnesses and sort of experiences Helga's home life, and he could maybe kiss her on the cheek in the end. That would be MAJORLY sweet.

There are a couple more where we could probably squeeze this in, we just have to suggest this in the episode discussions and we'll see what they think.

And yes... I lost it a long time ago. Are you just noticing?

alien cyclops clown pirat What a Face Suspect drunken albino cherry geek pig cat monkey elephant Question alien cyclops clown pirat What a Face Suspect drunken albino cherry geek pig cat monkey elephant Question alien cyclops clown pirat What a Face

And how could I EVER forget... flower

afro lol! afro
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 pm

(giggles) I think I'm falling for you NOT! Razz Anyway I like Hey Helga the most I know! What if it was a bump kiss? He would bump into her cheek and his lips would kiss her cheek? So that way it would be an accident. Maybe we can create an episode around it? Like they would bump in "the corner" ya know the one they ALWAYS bump into and we can create an episode around on what does Arnold think of it? What does Helga think of it?
flower flower flower
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I was kinda partial to the "Cuffed" one, because it would fit in with it all so well...

But "Hey Helga" was probably my second choice. It was your idea so maybe you should be the one to go suggest it... I'm just some shmuck whose going along with it.

What a Face

I like the bump-kiss-cheek thing. It would definitely work better in that episode. Maybe Alejandro in the episode could see and be jealous, somewhere towards the end... I don't think this could be an full length episode though, maybe a skit comic, but there's not enough appeal for it to be an episode... and if you don't go suggest this I WILL! I'll give you credit of course... but THIS IDEA ROCKS TOO HARD TO JUST BE LEFT IN "Arnold's love life"!!!! GO AND SUGGEST!!!!

And no loving me.... ew. I was just playin'........ Or was I?

lol!

Just go and suggest like the WIND!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

flower Like a Star @ heaven <<<< Meet STUPID FLOWER ICON's little brother STUPID MINI STAR ICON!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, I best be gettin' back to the mental institution.

See ya'll. flower Like a Star @ heaven
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

No I think you should suggest it! I'm way too shy!
And I suggested Hey Helga because I thought it would be funny to see
Alejandro get jealous from Arnold! Oh I can see it now! AL=Alejandro Ar=Arnold.

AL: You were flirting with MY Helga!
AR: What are you talking about? And what do you mean by YOUR Helga?!
AL: I saw you kiss her! And Helga's in LOVE with me!
AR: Helga isn't in LOVE with you! And it was an accident!

What do you think? TELL ME! Razz

And what do you mean by ew? What am I disgusting?

Mad
flower flower flower

Last edited by Helga4ever on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stupid flower icon! :P)
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

HOLY MOTHER CRAPPER!

This is like... HUGE!

I was just on youtube and I read the description in one of my many favorited Arnold/Helga fan vids, and the person who made the video had a pretty good point about Arnold that I think is worth analyzing.

She/He wrote that Arnold feels he can't love Helga because he loved his parents and they left him... I've always had the belief that subconsciously Arnold has feelings for Helga, and that he buried them because of Helga's bullying persona because he feels he can't be in love with someone so nasty all the time, and it also explained why Arnold always believed that Helga had good in her. I know most people explain his belief in Helga's good side as just typical "Arnold" behavior, because he always gives everyone a chance and believes everyone has good in them...

But there's still the possiblity, you know?

But this! Well, it explains it all even BETTER! He can't love her because everyone he's loved or cared about, either just likes him or left him. Aka: His parents left, Lila only 'likes' him, Ruth didn't know he existed, Summer used him, Mrs. Felter had an unknown boyfriend named Arnold, and... Well, I think I've made my point.

Most of the episodes on here have been based on Arnold 'falling' for Helga, as opposed to 'realizing' he loves Helga. And I think either way works, this is just my opinion.

But as long as Helga and Arnold end up together (And I know they will), I'm cool.

I just HAD to write this somewhere and announce my earth shattering discovery. Laughing

So... YAY! I DID!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower afro lol! afro flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Of course you're not disgusting, silly! It's just... I'm a girl... and you're a girl... and I'm in no way, now or ever, a lesbian.

Embarassed Shocked EW! AWKWARD MOMENT!!!!! Shocked Embarassed

WARNING!!! DISREGARD!!! DISREGARD!!! THIS CONVERSATION NEVER HAPPENED!!!

*Clears throat*

So anyway, about your idea... Sounds interesting... I like it. So... you want ME to propose YOUR idea and to give you credit...

Well... SURE! I AIN'T SHY! Well... on the internet, at least. 'Cause on here I'm cool. afro Cool afro

*We Will Rock You plays loudly in the backround*

LOL! Me cool?! I can't even believe THAT! It's like calling Arnold a pinhead!!! Laughing

So yeah, if you really want ME to be doing your dirty work, I'd be honored... What a Face

Peace out, Home Dawgs. flower
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 am

I havent read EVERYTHING you guys have written but for some reason I imagine them miniature golfing!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 am

LOL I know sorry thought you were a boy I do not like people say ew for no reason! But anyway you are cool girl! And it's not dirty work!
P.S. WHATS LEBSIAN?!
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:34 am

What up dutes! (my version of dudes!)

I said "ew" once trying to say "oh" XD that was akward.

LOL! I dont think im cool either I think im just .... you know .... PEACHCAKE21! the person worth picking to push thumbs down in 7up!
or PEACHCAKE21! hater of all stupid flower icons!

I like the bumping one! I remember way back then a kid there was a boy nicknamed Bighead, anyways his head was soo "big" (hence his nickname "Bighead") for his body that he fell and supposvley kissed a the girl in line on the cheek.
Arnold's books throw him off balance and POP! z small kizz!

I know how you feel Helga4ever, now a days its not "you're wierd!" its "you're nasty!'

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 am

Uh... What's a lesbian you ask...? Well, if you don't know now... then maybe it's best you stay innocent for a little longer. You'll find out when it's time.

And by the way... I AM NOT A BOY!!! *Involuntary belch* Uh... I'M STILL NOT A BOY!!! I'm curious though... why'd ya think I was a dude? That disturbs me a bit. I always thought I was the picture of femin-...-ity. Um... How do you say that? What's the word? Femininosity? Feminite? Femine-ish? Well... you get it. *Burps again*

WHAT?! I've been drinking root beer ALL DAY!!! And I am NOT saying 'excuse me'.

*Sigh* Fine, I guess I'm not the girliest girl around... but STILL!!!!

And I know it's not dirty work. I'm just joking. Heck, I call skipping through the flowers 'dirty work'. flower

Also... I don't consider myself cool. I consider myself..... weird. Hense my name: Weird1

I felt it to be an appropriate name, considering the fact that my mom and most of my friends give me odd looks from time to time. You know, because I just... say something really retarded on purpose to try and be comical... and it also just seems to come naturally to me. Being an odd-ball.

And Peachy... HI! "Bighead?" Really? That's pretty funny... BIGHEAD! Wow! That's some original stuff right der! BIGHEAD!!!

I'm gonna start callin' my older brother that! BIGHEAD!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ROFL!!!!!

So anyhoo... I don't really have anything else to say at this point... *Shrugs* I guess I'll just get goin' then.

Um... BYE!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

afro lol! afro
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 am

(gasp) I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ONLY PUT ONE FLOWER! LOL, anyway who ever has improvements for this idea please tell!
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 pm

I dunno...

Uh... Arnold is holding uh.... 1,000,000 books Mwuahaha! Nah, just 10. His shoe laces are untied and he trip. And because the same reason Helga and Arnold are always bumping each other at every corner although i'm not sure what reason that is *takes in deep breath* anywho he falls and well 'kisses' Helga.
P.s which ep and how are we going to make it look natural.

Oh My Glosh ( I have said this before and I wasn't sure if I was trying to gosh or gloss) anyways what if they have a war and Helga is shot with *thinking* a WATER BALLON! Mwuahaha! (today my mood is Curly!) and Arnold is like noooo! Or he blocks it or we can just put it in the dodgeball episode and Helga gets hit with a ball! Brainfart! i cant think!

OH! In a comic Arnold is explaining his realtionships and answering questions. What if he just talks about Ruth, Lila, Helga, Gerald, Pheobe, Summer, Grandpa Phil, Grandma Pookie, technacly his relationships with friends and family or how they got to know each other or memories he knows and he comes across Helga's stories and remembers something (I dunno something) and he shows some little jelousy in a memory or he remembers something that makes him show his liking on Helga.

BRAINFART! I cant think!

P.s flower !

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:22 am

what if one scene Helga says a poem Arnold nows. I dunno, just so he can see they have something in common

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 am

Cute idea, Peachy. But please transfer any and all "Kiss Cheek" ideas to the "Hey Helga" discussion page, where I have posted up the idea. Very Happy Thank you and have a nice day.

Wow. That sounded really business-like. Dang. Now I'm gonna have to hate myself. Business people are so BORING! Let's try this again...

Sup, Peacho, great idea, but, dude, I posted the "kiss cheek" idea on the "Hey Helga" discussion page, so it would prolly be best if ya posted your ideas there from now on. Thanks there, Peachcake.

Okay, that sounded better. Less businessy. Very Happy

P.S. flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

GO AND ATTACK SANTA, STUPID FLOWER ICON MINIONS!!! GO!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

flower flower flower flower flower rendeer santa rendeer flower flower flower flower flower

YES!!! TAKE THAT SANTA!!! THAT'S WHAT YA GET FOR GIVING ME SUCH LAME GIFTS THIS YEAR!!! YOU CAN JUST TAKE BACK YOUR STUPID SOCKS, BECAUSE I'D MUCH RATHER GIVE YOU A GIFT INSTEAD!!! LIKE... PAIN!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

I recently completed a Hey Arnold! essay where I talk about the importance of Arnold and Helga's relationship, but I also included the history of the show and my personal connection to it. I said a lot of things that I already said here on the post regarding Arnold's feelings for Lila and all his past crushes, but why it's important for him to hook up with Helga. If anyone's interested in reading it, I posted it on FanFiction and deviantART under my name HAFanForever and the essay is called An Ultimate Hey Arnold! Essay. If anyone on here reads it, you can give me some feedback on my account here or on those channels if you have those accounts.

I haven't written on here for months, but I wanted to get back to my point of clearing up the topic of this post. The bottom line is that Arnold's crush on Lila is over, so I thought it would be nice if Helga knew that because she can at least hope that there is a chance that Arnold may like her back since there is no one in her way now, even though we should wait for TJM.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm

I think you are right to make Helga know that Lila no more her competitor for Arnold's love Smile
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Well thanks. I see no harm in letting her know, but now that I think of it, maybe she should hear it from, but by overhearing. I don't think he should tell Helga directly because then that may cause them to think about the FTi incident, and Arnold needs more time to think about his feelings for her. If he told her about Lila, she may want a direct answer from him right then and there about his feelings for her.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Yeah, I think Helga should overhear or/and check it by looking for their behaviour between each other.
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Yeah well like I said many posts before, I think Lila should know that Arnold no longer has a crush on her so that she doesn't have to go on believing he does or that he's not leading her on (I mean, after all, she doesn't want anything bad to happen or to be happening, UGH!) though I wonder if she would be hurt or finally relieved since she's said so many times before that "she doesn't like him like him, she just likes him!" XD I also wonder if Helga would initially believe it since she started the crush and knew about it for a long time. I mean, I don't think she would believe it if she heard it straight from Lila because she hates her for having Arnold's affections.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Ah...yeah...Lila is always seems to be in her unbeknown world for all talking with classmates =Р
Maybe Phoebe can play the role of a spy for Helga?
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mannardme Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Hmmm that's a good way to go. Helga would believe anything Phoebe says, and she's so smart, so Helga would know Phoebe wouldn't lie to her about something like this. Phoebe knows that Helga loves Arnold, so I'm sure she would want to help her if she could.
mannardme
mannardme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next